Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin for all levels of society, without any difference - page 11. (Read 5380 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is decentralized so that whoever you are from wherever you are rich or poor, you are free to use bitcoin for any purpose. Bitcoin is freely used for anyone. anywhere

What is your response with this opinion?

With decentralized system, bitcoin is revolutionary monetary system and can eliminate central bank control. But in many country, bitcoin banned as payment but bitcoin can traded. Right now, many people investing their money on bitcoin because bitcoin popularity
Activity: 168
Bitcoin is decentralized so that whoever you are from wherever you are rich or poor, you are free to use bitcoin for any purpose. Bitcoin is freely used for anyone. anywhere

yes of course bitcoin is for all level as we can see all are free to access in bitcoin even you are poor,bitcoin is widely welcome us all,bitcoin isnot only for the rich,even who you are wherever you are.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Bitcoin can earn any person. It is enough to have a computer and access to the Internet. bitcoin gives every person to gain financial independence. Entitles the owner to dispose of his property. without the intervention of third parties, Financial relations are now controlled by the market and not by politicians.Savings are not subject to inflation. In the case of bitcoin, this happens for everyone individually and not collectively as before.
Activity: 401
Merit: 100
Indeed it is true, anyone can use Bitcoin no age limit, any race , any gender , rich or poor as long as the user have an internet access and a gadget to start with. Anyone who use Bitcoin is anonymous. The only difference is rich people can easily start with a Bitcoin unlike the poor with the current price of Bitcoin now it is hard to get 1 Whole Bitcoin.

But we cannot expect that all people in a third world country can use bitcoin because of their lack of access in the world wide web, and bitcoin is manipulated on the internet, so we cannot expect all people can use bitcoin. If they have bitcoin, we still cannot expect that they can use it in their society, because it is hard to find a facility and a shop that takes bitcoin as their means of currency.
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
This is the reason why I love Bitcoin and I join Bitcoin. Because it is decentralized and open for all. Even if you're poor, it is not important to Bitcoin. It give you the chance like bank to keep your money safe. Not only that make you profit in the long run as you purchase Bitcoin in early time as the market grows.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Good opinion but many people from Underdeveloped countries and third world countries do not have the technology know how on how to make bitcoin or even how to use it. So for bitcoin to be use by every body is a game of long time and a lot of education and promote has to be do.

I think bitcoin is for everybody,No discrimination anyone who is technology oriented has all the right to join Bitcoin. As long as you are patient enough to learn and study bitcoin, bitcoin is for you whatever level of society you belong. The only advantage of the people who we called rich is the capacity to buy bitcoin for trading or investment. While the people we call poor are just patiently waiting and join campaigns ,exchange for tokens. Bitcoin don't require your educational attainment for joining,as long as you can read and understand how bitcoin work you are surely in.

you are right sir and this is what I like from bitcoin. bitcoin is for everyone which want to try a new way to make money and it is no different for people which want to try. as long as they want to hard work and keep trying then they can get bitcoin as a reward so they can have their own money without having to pay the fee except for the fee for the transaction. besides that, every people which trying to do jobs related to bitcoin, they can do many things and they have the opportunity to earn an unlimited amount of bitcoin. the more you can do, the big amount that you will get.
Activity: 154

Good opinion but many people from Underdeveloped countries and third world countries do not have the technology know how on how to make bitcoin or even how to use it. So for bitcoin to be use by every body is a game of long time and a lot of education and promote has to be do.

I think bitcoin is for everybody,No discrimination anyone who is technology oriented has all the right to join Bitcoin. As long as you are patient enough to learn and study bitcoin, bitcoin is for you whatever level of society you belong. The only advantage of the people who we called rich is the capacity to buy bitcoin for trading or investment. While the people we call poor are just patiently waiting and join campaigns ,exchange for tokens. Bitcoin don't require your educational attainment for joining,as long as you can read and understand how bitcoin work you are surely in.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
This is a good idea about bitcoin. Actually, bitcoin has no distinction about social class. From a worker to a billionaire, anyone can buy and use bitcoin in their transactions. I also know that a lot of people change their lives and become rich by bitcoin. This is really a great aspect that bitcoin has brought to today's life.
Yeah, anyone is sure free to buy, and for those who really want to make the best of the crypto world and have time to look for information, they can always get that. We could say the rich, middle class, those who are tech freaks and those in the financial sector may end up being in the forefront and having great advantage but this is normal. Everyone cannot end up having the same chance to adopt at the same time.

When bitcoins will become a pure currency then we never need to think about any differences among its users until then people may debate about this topic as people always worry like bitcoin is a costly asset and it is meant only for higher society people.
Activity: 249

Yes I am agree with that opinion. As long as you have the knowledge about bitcoin then you are free to enter this world. There someone said that bitcoin is just for rich because they afford to buy bitcoin but I said it's not because you have your bitcoin without buying it. I earned my first bitcoin through joining social media and signature campaign. So it's not all about money just to be part in this bitcoin world but as long as you have the knowledge the patience , the hard work then you can earned your bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 111
Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings
Sure you are free to do so but you still require an internet connection and $50 to do so. Just like I could buy a house but I don't because I want to have a place to live, eat, and shower next month. It may not be in the cards for everybody, not until everybody gets internet and has more money to their names.
Activity: 266
Merit: 16

Yeah I actually agree with your opinion. Every one of us is qualified to use bitcoin. Even though your Disabled person as long as you can use bitcoin your qualified. Bitcoin could reduce the poverty. Bitcoin could also reduce employment rate. Because even if your at home you could work here.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
in my opinion, bitcoin is for all levels of society, everyone could have bitcoin and everyone could have as much of bitcoin as he can and he can try to earn more bitcoin in many ways. there are no different for all level to have bitcoin and they could still try to earn bitcoin without having a trouble. they can try to earn from small amount until big amount and it depends on how much money they have and how much bitcoin they want to buy. besides that, we can earn bitcoin by the freeway and this is what people looking for and I think some of them succeed to earn bitcoin with the freeway.
Activity: 168

Yes it is for everyone who accept it and knew it.
But not for just any purpose that even bad activities may include.
Bitcoin is for used to easier transactions all over the world without the middle man.
Activity: 140

Bitcoin is adopted and acceptable currency it can be use by everybody poor or rich however its not easy for the other countries yet because they dont have the literacy or some ideas because poor countries dont have the access of internet or computer.The ones who can avail are those who can afford to buy bitcoin not necessary all.Bitcoin has limited usage after all
Activity: 308
yeah, i agree with that opinion. but, the poor one should do more things to get touch into this digital currencies. having gadget, internet, and the coin itself to join digital currencies. that's my opinion  Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
I believed it was the main objective of Satoshi Nakamoto. Bitcoin was build for the communities. It was true on its early Bitcoin years, however, as of today only few are able to acquire Bitcoin. Plus the transaction fee was becoming too high.

Yes, Bitcoin was free to use by anyone, no restriction, no policies.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
The problem with this argument is that not everyone in the world knows how to use the computer. The same way with the internet for there are still many places that have no access to the internet. As long as bitcoin is not mandatory, there will be skeptics who would still prefer fiat over crypto. Unfortunately, bitcoin is not for everyone.
Yes i agree on that i believe that bitcoin is for ll levels of person but it cannot be used without internet acces that is why it is really only use to those who have internet access it is really most likely or we can say that it is not for evryone it is for whom who have internet acces and i think that was the only problem why some people didnt even know this bitcoin today because they dont have internet acces.
Activity: 504
The problem with this argument is that not everyone in the world knows how to use the computer. The same way with the internet for there are still many places that have no access to the internet. As long as bitcoin is not mandatory, there will be skeptics who would still prefer fiat over crypto. Unfortunately, bitcoin is not for everyone.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
This is right because bitcoin doesn't have any standards and it is for all of the people in the society whether you are poor or not as long as you have the eagerness and determination to get into bitcoin and earn it by your own then there will be no one that gonna stop you and that is why bitcoin will become bigger ad bigger in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

Bitcoin has been changing the lives of the people for the past few years and it does not practice being biased since the profile of the users and investors are kept safe so it is much expected that the level of the society you belong to does not necessarily affect the experience you will gain from bitcoin. It does not matter if you are rich or poor as long as you are woking hard in here.
This is a good crypto currency for investment and transaction media. and this is a business that can be called, from us, to us. The ease of using bitcoin so far makes it easy for users. Hopefully it will be more than now, so every layer of society in every country will use it without any difference at all.
The ease is great and normally this is a currency that does not select or separate anyone and everyone have an equal chance. Some levels of society will definitely be segregated one way or the other and they are the ones with some limitations and no information about the crypto world. Nevertheless, this is something that would gradually change over time as we keep moving on.
Pages:
Jump to: