Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin for all levels of society, without any difference - page 17. (Read 5380 times)

Activity: 340
Merit: 100
It sounds as if you're oversimplifying.

"Free to use bitcoin for any purpose." That could be an oversimplification. Some would object to bitcoin being used for money laundering, terrorism or crime. The idea and spirit behind bitcoin isn't to create a currency that can be used for literally anything whether it be moral or immoral.
Nope, he is not. According to Satoshi Nakamoto, he created bitcoin to eliminate the trust of the banks' ecosystems. If bitcoin is being used for literally anything, then it became successfully an adopted and acceptable currency. Those who would object to bitcoin being used for illicit activities should do the same with Fiat – it is used for anything including — but not limited to — those you have mentioned.
I agree because as long as you are good at langugae to communicate or to give comments here its good. And also if you have enough knowledge on what bitcoin is and how to eaen here using youre own way of earning.
Activity: 280
Bitcoin is decentralized so that whoever you are from wherever you are rich or poor, you are free to use bitcoin for any purpose. Bitcoin is freely used for anyone. anywhere

What is your response with this opinion?
That's true, bitcoin is created for all the people in this world and there is'nt difference to each other. Whichever country we come from, we can interact in bitcoin forums, share knowledge about cryptocurrency, and share information so that we can achieve certain goals what we want.
#regardforsucces
Activity: 248
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
Bitcoin is decentralized so that whoever you are from wherever you are rich or poor, you are free to use bitcoin for any purpose. Bitcoin is freely used for anyone. anywhere

There is always a limit for everything as well as in bitcoin, not everybody is capable to use bitcoin freely and independently. In bitcoin sometimes you need to invest so how come that poor families will get involve in bitcoin when their income a day is less than 1$. People who can do or use bitcoin is still chosen by their financial capability.
Activity: 203

You must have stated it specifically upon stating "for any purpose" because bitcoin has a lot of uses depending on the people's preference which can literally lead to a bad or good scenario. Although it is true that bitcoin can be used by all levels of the society, still there will be variations upon comparing the capacity and capability of handling bitcoins. Because obviously rich people has the dominating power to fund themselves on buying more bitcoins in which they use to extend and somewhat maximize their capacity of earning. So I think there are still differences on bitcoin usage depending upon the levels of society where they belong.
Activity: 161

It is true that anyone can use bitcoin and anywhere. Even rich or poor, young or old, and any gender as long as they have the knowledge on how bitcoin works and its usage and capabilities. But only few of us knew about bitcoin. It is not a public knowledge because those people who knew a lot about computers are only those people who knew about bitcoin. In understanding bitcoin, yoi have a process to follow. Just learn it first before having any transaction including money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 123
Yes this is the era of financial modernization, it is time there is no limit and should be decentralized like bitcoin and cryptocurrency. Times change and financial intervention must be eliminated.
Being a part of this new technology, embracing into cyrpto currency may considered as another challenge for us. Since this new technology(bitcoin) is an internet base technology, not all areas have an access into this. Even though it is for any levels in society but it is preferable to those who can provide it easily. And it could be hard for the lower class because of having a limited resources.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
It made a huge impact in our society because it has opened the chances of earning for all social classes. This way, there is equal oppotunity for all. Coming from a third world country, people do dreamt of getting rich someday to buy goods that they want. Bitcoin helped them to do so.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

This is one of the best attribute of bitcoin. This is also one of the reasons why a lot of people are using bitcoin. It's not just it is decentralized it is also volatile, which makes it profitable. A lot of people were able to turn their life around because of the opportunities bitcoin brought to them.
At first, only real investor invest into Bitcoin and hold it because they like this function + believe the future of Bitcoin will be succeed. But today, the volatility of Bitcoin is the main of reason make many investors like it.
Activity: 737
Merit: 500

In my own opinion, not all people can use bitcoin because some people don't have any technologies and internet connection for them to access in bitcoin. But it is true that bitcoin can be used by everyone for free but just like what i said not all people dont have enough equipment to use bitcoin.
Now they are buying technologies to use bitcoin because people are coming to familiar with bitcoin and they are now interesting so they are coming to join the community of bitcoin so i will suggest you to spread bitcoin as much as you can.
They do not buy technology to use Bitcoin, blockchain is a individual platform.
Bitcoin used this platform and develop from it.
But actually, Bitcoin really like the first property uses this technology.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

In my own opinion, not all people can use bitcoin because some people don't have any technologies and internet connection for them to access in bitcoin. But it is true that bitcoin can be used by everyone for free but just like what i said not all people dont have enough equipment to use bitcoin.

Even though not all people can use, the fact that all people can have access to Bitcoin and its technology.  If a person is so willing to be part of Bitcoin community and to use the technology Bitcoin offer, he does not need to ask any permission to anyone.  He just need to buy the requirements to be able to access Bitcoin, create a wallet and mine or buy them, to be able to transact with Bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102

Now they are buying technologies to use bitcoin because people are coming to familiar with bitcoin and they are now interesting so they are coming to join the community of bitcoin so i will suggest you to spread bitcoin as much as you can.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Isn't it the same for any currency? Replace the word bitcoin with dollar and read back the sentence - it's same thing (except for decentralization which in most cases does not directly matter). And for the end user there should be no difference - it's just a way how to pay for something.
Activity: 462

This is one of the best attribute of bitcoin. This is also one of the reasons why a lot of people are using bitcoin. It's not just it is decentralized it is also volatile, which makes it profitable. A lot of people were able to turn their life around because of the opportunities bitcoin brought to them.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
Bitcoin and cryptos are opportunities created for everyone who keys into it. It is there for everyone but some people who have heard of it are still skeptical to begin to associate with it, they are still traditional.
Well, so long as anybody who have heard of it and knows how to go about it, you are on just with gadgets for the internet.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Truly it is for everyone..Indeed, Every levels of society are welcome to join in bitcoin, no matter how rich or poor you are, as long as you have the knowledge to do it. We are equal. The only advantage is rich people can gain more through their investment. Even its open for all kinds of society their still are unlucky, like those poor countries because they have no current nor technology,. Happy and we are blessed. We are not belong to their situation.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251

Well i think bitcoin is really free to used by everyone who are interested to use bitcoin because being poor is not a barrier for them not to use bitcoin, so all levels of society can earn bitcoins for them to become rich and successful. But they still need internet connections and smartphones for them to access and work in bitcoin.
Activity: 317
Merit: 251

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
The things that make fun is bitcoin can be obtained for free on this forum and many other giveaway site. This makes the bitcoin is very popular and can be used for all social levels.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yeah that's right, indeed bitcoin is in fact free to use by anyone, anytime and anywhere. Everyone is entitled to profit from bitcoin that can drive their finances. Because bitcoin is global and commonly can be used by many people and still free to use it although maybe in some countries there is a ban but bitcoin is still worthy of used by anyone in the internet world.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10

Yes it is truth that bitcoin is for everyone and we are freely to used it whether we are rich or poor people. Like me i am so a ordinary people and i choose bitcoin because for me bitcoin has so many purposes in my life and bitcoin will help me into my life.  And for now, i want to share my knowledge into other people wether this people are poor or rich because my only one reason  bitcoin is for everyone. In addition, there are so many great opportunities in bitcoin and it depend to the people of how they will do to earn bitcoin. Bitcoin is for all level of our society and i don't care it people are having some differences so im just fucos to things that i believe.  Finally, bitcoin is for everyone and specially to the person who deserving on ti.
Pages:
Jump to: