Pages:
Author

Topic: BITCOIN FOREX NO SCAM! THIS IS FOR REAL - page 2. (Read 37213 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 12:58:21 AM
If they started out as a scam, they've definetley gone legit. They have their own branded ETH mining farm!

https://www.etherchain.org/charts/miner

EDIT:

Straight from that MLM company that I was talking about's page.

https://i.imgur.com/O4vrBnK.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5QECilP.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/OisgbmM.jpg

I vouch for them %100.

If anyone is interested in joining here's my signup link. Currently the site is referral only.

https://23e01ed8.usitech-int.com/
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
December 14, 2017, 09:48:34 AM
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
December 12, 2017, 10:07:36 PM
I've had bitcoin in USI for the past three months. They seem pretty legit. They have their own lawyers, IRL meetings, ICO and last but not least a team of forex traders. If they are a scam they're a legit one haha. They claim a 1% return daily which isn't entirely true. For me I found an average of .9% daily.

USI and BitConnect seem to be the way to go if you're looking for the most legit programs.

There IRL meeting here in Vegas consist of one person. It would've been two but I didn't attend. Some chick is running it here. All Bitcoiners at other meetups here in Vegas say it's a scam.

Are you even apart of USI? Their last conference/seminar was in the UK....

EDIT: They could be a scam, I'll never know 100%. But what I do know is there's some big things happening with this company. I live in western Canada and there's literally HUNDREDS of MLM zombies up here investing into them. So why not ride the train?  Roll Eyes

No I'm not part of USI. They just came across my radar here in LV. Enjoy the train ride till it runs outta track.
December 12, 2017, 09:24:21 PM
I've had bitcoin in USI for the past three months. They seem pretty legit. They have their own lawyers, IRL meetings, ICO and last but not least a team of forex traders. If they are a scam they're a legit one haha. They claim a 1% return daily which isn't entirely true. For me I found an average of .9% daily.

USI and BitConnect seem to be the way to go if you're looking for the most legit programs.

There IRL meeting here in Vegas consist of one person. It would've been two but I didn't attend. Some chick is running it here. All Bitcoiners at other meetups here in Vegas say it's a scam.

Are you even apart of USI? Their last conference/seminar was in the UK....

EDIT: They could be a scam, I'll never know 100%. But what I do know is there's some big things happening with this company. I live in western Canada and there's literally HUNDREDS of MLM zombies up here investing into them. So why not ride the train?  Roll Eyes
vip
December 12, 2017, 09:18:27 PM

December 12, 2017, 08:33:06 PM

Activity: 245
December 12, 2017, 10:52:00 AM
NOT LEGIT.. its a scam 10yrs from now we'll see
Activity: 249
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 06:43:15 PM
read comments below, this is not a scam, the scam is a review

YES IT IS!!! TOTAL SCAM!  If you have to go to a site like that, to find out the truth.... then its a bloody scam.  Or is this 100 million dollar company just incapable of coherently explaining their legal not scammy business  model....

Dickie D
Activity: 102
December 06, 2017, 06:56:03 AM
read comments below, this is not a scam, the scam is a review
Activity: 1842
Merit: 389
Activity: 554
Merit: 251
December 04, 2017, 01:49:49 AM
These scammers are always trying to get people interested by trying to get them a hooked through direct messages.

vip
November 30, 2017, 04:06:55 PM
Suspected pyramid scheme USI-Tech is launching their own ICO - With no whitepaper released until 500 Million tokens are sold (self.CryptoCurrency)
 by waytooeffayRedditor

USI-Tech, a pyramid scheme similar to BitConnect, are launching their own ICO called USI Tech Coin (UTC) with NO whitepaper and NO information about what the token even does. Their current distribution method prices the tokens at anywhere from 50c each for the lowest contribution level, to 3c each for people contributing over $50,000. They claim they will release their whitepaper when they sell 500 MILLION tokens, which is anywhere from $15,000,000 (If all contributors were to contribute over $50,000) to $250,000,000 (If all contributors were to contribute the minimum amount) .
Some other things this company has been caught out doing include:
Claiming they had a $70 million mining contract with BitFury, even mentioning specific BitFury products, and when the CTO of BitFury was inquired about it he claimed that nobody from BitFury has ever heard of them.
Posting a video of Genesis' mining farm and claiming it as their own. Genesis had never heard of them before this either.
Claiming they have developed a power generating system capable of running 6 racks of servers for virtually no cost
Claiming they have developed a way to convert the heat generated from miners into power in order to reduce the power cost of mining
Claiming they will be the first to have access to IBM's 'Watson' super-computer (Watson is not a super computer and anybody can access it) and that they'll be using it to optimize mining.
Running seminars in Australia and other countries luring people in with the promise of helping them understand Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, then suckering them into signing up for their pyramid scheme
Basically, this company is full of shit and what they're doing makes me fucking sick.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7gndr8/suspected_pyramid_scheme_usitech_is_launching/

Wait, no hydro-mining facility in Austria? Something doesn't smell right.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
November 30, 2017, 03:59:31 PM
Suspected pyramid scheme USI-Tech is launching their own ICO - With no whitepaper released until 500 Million tokens are sold (self.CryptoCurrency)
 by waytooeffayRedditor

USI-Tech, a pyramid scheme similar to BitConnect, are launching their own ICO called USI Tech Coin (UTC) with NO whitepaper and NO information about what the token even does. Their current distribution method prices the tokens at anywhere from 50c each for the lowest contribution level, to 3c each for people contributing over $50,000. They claim they will release their whitepaper when they sell 500 MILLION tokens, which is anywhere from $15,000,000 (If all contributors were to contribute over $50,000) to $250,000,000 (If all contributors were to contribute the minimum amount) .
Some other things this company has been caught out doing include:
Claiming they had a $70 million mining contract with BitFury, even mentioning specific BitFury products, and when the CTO of BitFury was inquired about it he claimed that nobody from BitFury has ever heard of them.
Posting a video of Genesis' mining farm and claiming it as their own. Genesis had never heard of them before this either.
Claiming they have developed a power generating system capable of running 6 racks of servers for virtually no cost
Claiming they have developed a way to convert the heat generated from miners into power in order to reduce the power cost of mining
Claiming they will be the first to have access to IBM's 'Watson' super-computer (Watson is not a super computer and anybody can access it) and that they'll be using it to optimize mining.
Running seminars in Australia and other countries luring people in with the promise of helping them understand Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency, then suckering them into signing up for their pyramid scheme
Basically, this company is full of shit and what they're doing makes me fucking sick.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7gndr8/suspected_pyramid_scheme_usitech_is_launching/
Activity: 2
November 28, 2017, 12:40:58 AM
visit www.btc-usitech.com for further details fellas!
Activity: 36
November 16, 2017, 09:48:00 AM
USI-tech makes to me the impression of a 21st century "New Age"-movement-like pile of Woo-woo (Woo-woo refers to ideas considered irrational or based on extremely flimsy evidence or that appeal to mysterious occult forces or powers.)
It's a ponzi scheme for the sort people who in the past fell for psychics, mystics and the sorts.

Its sounds revolutionary, but I'm sure their revolution will never happen.
Just wonder what their exit strategy is. Just disappear? More likely they will only pay the people who fell for them with their own coins and nothing else and these will become worthless within no time.
Activity: 35
November 13, 2017, 01:29:57 PM
I made a fair and unbiased video, including the shady past of some of the founders here.
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 06:09:27 PM
They are definitely lying about many things. They don't have proof that all their wonderful new technologies even exist. Pretty much a MLM Ponzi with a dash of money Laundering and compulsive lying. Don't believe any claim they make.
Activity: 31
November 08, 2017, 06:18:10 PM
So basically, this is the new Bitconnect?
Activity: 1
November 06, 2017, 07:51:41 PM
wow usi-tech is no scam...it may be a ponzi in which case it will go bust in a couple more years but as for payouts its left for you to choose to believe it or not as for me i know they have withdrawal limit of 2.5 btc perd ay and I also know someone that regularly gets paid from the system in person.
Activity: 13
November 04, 2017, 03:06:06 PM
they claim to have a giant secret magnet-powered  generator system  which generates free electricity for their crypto mining operation.
They claim to have also perfected heat-to-electricity conversion, etc.

with that kind of world-changing tech in their possession, would they even bother with crypto?

Have they attracted any credible big name investors in this as co-owners?

They appear to be a niche MLM trying to capitalize on the bitcoin mania to get their MLM cyrptocoin plan going.

on the surface maybe  it doesn't look too encouraging. 
Pages:
Jump to: