Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin forex trade - page 2. (Read 1626 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
July 14, 2016, 12:45:04 PM
it's funny to see people saying trading is luck basead  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016
July 14, 2016, 12:38:43 PM
Can someone earn huge amount of money from forex trading using bitcoin, if possible then how can one go about it?

Sure.
There are several traders around here who are doing this on a daily basis.
However keep in mind that these guys are in that business for many years already and know what they are doing.
On the other hand losing big amounts happens often as well.
Forex trading is not recommended for beginners.So better think twice before doing it.
Activity: 294
July 14, 2016, 11:43:48 AM
not , maybe equally between Treding forex with Treding bitcoin but the risk to play Treding bitcoin smaller in comparison with Treding forex . some people may be successful in forex Treding just luck . so I think if you want to play Treding then the solution is Treding bitcoin.   Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 14, 2016, 11:36:38 AM
If you plan playing on forex, why don't you just bet it on dice sites ?
Forex is like a lottery, there is little sense in it and most people only win because they are lucky. You might as well settle for a 49% chance of winning in any dice site.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
July 14, 2016, 10:41:28 AM
Bitcoin is actually itself have started trading just like forex in most of the forex trading platform this days. And even there are many other cryptos that is traded against btc just like other assets getting trade against fiat.
Many of traders now have shifted towards bitcoin trading or crypto trading from forex trading because crypto market is more volatile thats why there is lot of potential profit. Some of the crypto trading platforms are bitfinex, poloneix, coinbase etc are crypto only trading platform where as simplefx and even etoro seems to offer bitcoin pair as trading pair along with other fiat trading pairs.
Activity: 756
Merit: 503
Crypto.games
July 14, 2016, 10:33:31 AM
No, you can earn unlimited money playing forex, even with small investment, 0.50btc can turn into 5 btc but for this you will risk to loose your 0,50btc soo i wouldnt suggest you to even try play forex with bitcoin.

what do you mean play? Forex is foreign exchange market and you wont lose your 0.50 btc
if you make the decisions at the right time. you wont rely on luck in forex but you will rely on
your judgement to earn profits.
Activity: 350
July 14, 2016, 10:26:21 AM
I know you can earn huge amounts from forex trading, banks do this all the time. There are online forex trading sites that allow you to fund your accounts with bitcoins, but there is no bitcoin forex exchange like USD/EURO, USD/GPB and the likes that I know of.

Bitcoin trading is somewhat similar to forex trading and less risky... you might want to invest more in that.
dont say what you dont know...

simplefx and 1broker do exactly that. perhaps there are others but i dont know.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
July 14, 2016, 10:21:27 AM
Can someone earn huge amount of money from forex trading using bitcoin, if possible then how can one go about it?

yes it is possible to earn a huge amount of money from forex trading and in fact there are many people who are called day-traders and are earning a living this way.

but i got a feeling that you have no experience in this type of trading so you may not be able to do it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
July 14, 2016, 10:16:53 AM
No, you can earn unlimited money playing forex, even with small investment, 0.50btc can turn into 5 btc but for this you will risk to loose your 0,50btc soo i wouldnt suggest you to even try play forex with bitcoin.
Activity: 3094
Merit: 929
July 14, 2016, 10:05:58 AM

Yes,you can earn huge amounts of money/bitcoin with forex,if you invest huge amounts of money/btc.... Grin

You have to know what you are doing and you have to be prepared.

There is always a risk to loose everything.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Bazinga!
July 14, 2016, 09:23:37 AM
check Trading Discussion board if i remember it there was a place that you could do forex trding with bitcoin.
but in order to make profit you need to know what to do and how to do it and to earn huge amount of money you should be an expereinced trader with a long history of trading and it is not easy.
Activity: 294
Minter
July 14, 2016, 08:56:35 AM
I know you can earn huge amounts from forex trading, banks do this all the time. There are online forex trading sites that allow you to fund your accounts with bitcoins, but there is no bitcoin forex exchange like USD/EURO, USD/GPB and the likes that I know of.

Bitcoin trading is somewhat similar to forex trading and less risky... you might want to invest more in that.
Activity: 257
July 14, 2016, 08:33:41 AM
Pages:
Jump to: