Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Forks were profitable today - what happened? - page 3. (Read 621 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Well despite the scam allegations and being copy cats still bch and bsv were technically at long term support levels so a decent bounce was due, for me that was the reason of the pump and it can continue for one or two more legs up. Personally i am not a fan of both of these forks of btc as i think people behind these have already created a lot of drama and have brought bad name and disgrace to their projects but like in every business their are always customers and supporters and that is the case with both these forks that despite being hated they still have decent communities behind their back.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
It looks like that these pumps weren´t caused by any positive news, it is a good example how altcoins are manipulated. Even the coin doesn´t have news, price could grow. Same situation is with a technical analysis, even you are sure that indicators show something, move can be on the other side than you expect.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Hi, I see that Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV grew today a lot. Bitcoin SV gained 35% profit today and Bitcoin Cash 15%, what happened?
I didn´t find any information connected to the today´s growth, maybe insider trading?

probably the coins the chinese and scammer CSW have been stacking for years now
finally they are pushing to dump them, so they pumped it, nothing to see here Tongue
just Jihad being well...  Cheesy    
whenever those coins move i always ignore it, its always manipulation when your dealing with a scamcoin, better off to not give them the attention
as thats all Wu and Ver and CSW want, attention.
Activity: 961
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
Craig must have forged another document to prove that he is the real Satoshi and his bsv club believed him.
Roger must have increased the block size again and his bch gang became frantic.

Cheesy

one day they will be surprised when the price drop because the developer sold all their coin
if I were them I will not trust those coin with an active developer
they will do anything for the price to increase then sell their token

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
Craig must have forged another document to prove that he is the real Satoshi and his bsv club believed him.

You may not be so far from the truth!
Another idea could be that's a pump done by some whales as a preparation to exit those markets/coins.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
most likely you will not see any information, but even if it appears, you should not believe in it. such an increase in the prices of these coins is a common manipulation. in the same way, after a while, you will see a sharp dump in the prices of these coins. there is nothing unusual in this. speculators make money as they can
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

Cheesy

I stand by this. One of the most accurate explanation why bsv and bch is going up again. Though I don't really care about their fan clubs pumping the price high as long as they are bringing more profit to my table.  Cheesy

But I pity those newbies getting FOMOed every time this happens.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
Hi, I see that Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV grew today a lot. Bitcoin SV gained 35% profit today and Bitcoin Cash 15%, what happened?
I didn´t find any information connected to the today´s growth, maybe insider trading?
Just usual pump and dump by the whales. there is no need to talk a lot about that caused by there is good news about both of fork coins. The pump always occurs when bitcoin gets bullish trend as both BCH and BSV were always getting dumped in the past. It's not a big surprise to see that this one gets a pump.
Both are pump and dump coins for some big players. It's not insider trading.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
Either is about another document, either is some pump from some whales, but not all people are on crypto because of profit, some of them want that blockchain technology to be implemented on a lot of domains but there is some blocks from governments who not want to adopt.
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
BitcoinSV is boosted every time Craig has some positive news in his case. BSV is really is a scam just like the founder.
Bitcoincash is a good fork but it's image is too tarnished by how some blind followers try to defame bitcoin and anyone that believe in it.
For me, I've decided not to invest in any of them. Though I occasionally use Bitcoincash while trading.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
I'm wondering if there still some people out there still wondering about some coin movement in this crypto market?
Are you serious, stop analyzing the market this way, crypto in the majority of it is full of shit & manipulation.
The only truth about this market are those meme of Lambo & When Moon kin of thing. Nothing else will ever explain to you what's the reason behind a coin booming or falling.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301

Cheesy
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
Pages:
Jump to: