Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Forum Accounts - page 2. (Read 1279 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 06, 2016, 03:58:09 PM
And I wouldn't deal in noob accounts myself. How big are the loans? Doesn't take much to run away and start another account. Most people aren't very attached to them.
I won't be loaning anything too large, I want to be able to know that if they do run with the BTC, I can recover the losses at least by selling the account.

Thank you for all the replies so far. I have checked out the website you provided (erikalui) and it seems quite good, I've never seen it before! I think i'll take a look at some accounts for sale too, and take a look at some good Escrow.

Thanks for all of the replies!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
March 06, 2016, 03:45:57 PM
And I wouldn't deal in noob accounts myself. How big are the loans? Doesn't take much to run away and start another account. Most people aren't very attached to them.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
March 06, 2016, 03:44:03 PM
This is the website that helps you calculate the price of a btc account. www.bctalkaccountpricer.info/

You should offer a loan amount less than this price to earn some profit. Also, do check the post quality of the account you get as a collateral to see if there are any chances of it getting banned. Also, the trust ratings matter and accounts with more green trust are sold at a higher value. Selling BCT accounts often have led to scamming but you need to check the background of the buyer before selling him the account.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
March 06, 2016, 03:33:48 PM
Check the digital goods and auctions section for a feel on price. There's also a website that values accounts but I can't remember how to find it. I think account values are gonna take a hit as there ain't so many good sig campaigns any more.

Noobs have gotta be worth nothing. jrs maybe a little bit?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 06, 2016, 03:01:23 PM
Hi
I was looking at providing BTC micro loans, and have noticed a lot of people provide account collateral. I can't seem to find a good solid list of how much accounts really are worth. I'm not sure if I really want to take accounts as collateral because it boosts scamming, by at the same time it seems to be a large part of collateral. What exactly are accounts worth, I would assume Newbies and Jr. Members are worth nothing?
Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: