Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin from Devil or from God? - page 2. (Read 679 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 113
February 14, 2019, 06:55:35 PM

Money is the root of all evil.
"The love of money is the root of all evil" and not just money itself. Too much love of money will lead people to steal, kill and destroy their fellows. Bitcoin is neither from the devil nor from God just as money is not but it is there to meet human needs and whoever invented it, it is from him and from the manufacturer of it.
Activity: 174
Merit: 0
February 09, 2019, 08:57:36 AM
I think for objective reasons, this question is still very difficult to answer. But I tend to the second
Activity: 152
February 08, 2019, 10:18:30 PM
I am again right, that is insignificant,
but philosophical research continues.
You immediately contradiction /// pathetic bitcoin /// - ///bitcoin as good gift///

So there is a need to send me bitcoins to confirm this. HuhHuh WHY?

"The Man from Earth"

Personally, I will sell the soul to the Devil for 666 BTC.  
 I am waiting. After payment, we will sign the corresponding contract. The devil himself will find.
  Address BTC  165o3jPic58SiopNgiXgreeZUvdk6nSRL6

If someone can save the soul from the dark forces,
then 222 BTC
 to the address 1BEs3EgaiDW1Hv3Pgx6kbTm2csfW6Wbat7

Questions of religion are not as simple as bitcoin awareness.
But if you do not understand the essence, then we leave the grandchildren destruction.
It is better to penetrate.

There are good planetary videos for DISCOVERY / Morgan Freeman awareness. Where did the concepts of good and bad gods come from .... Not small, if you know the blockchain to find these videos.

"The Man from Earth"
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
February 07, 2019, 03:26:57 PM
So pathetic bitcoin is not a magic or some voodoo, and my religion teaches me that every good thing cones from God and bitcoin as good gift to this generation is from God. So no need of sending you any bitcoin to confirmed that.
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
BitMedia.IO
February 07, 2019, 11:02:34 AM
From masons Grin
Activity: 1708
Merit: 105
February 07, 2019, 01:17:20 AM

For me, everything comes from the life of the person himself, does he want Bitcoin to make him a slave who always only thinks of bitcoin, by not wanting to interact with other people. it is called enslaved by the devil. but if we do bitcoin as an advantage to meet our own needs and help many others, it is called a blessing from God. so which side do we see it?
Bitcoin from the devil or from God finally all returned to us humans
Activity: 36
January 28, 2019, 12:48:57 PM
this will become clear only in a decade. who knows what kind of people will lead this.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
January 27, 2019, 02:16:57 AM
My thoughts have always been that Satoshi was just a group of cryptographers that wanted to change the world but keep themselves anonymous at the time knowing that what they were creating was going to disrupt society.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
January 27, 2019, 02:01:05 AM
I am sure Satoshi Nakamoto is a human, he has created bitcoin to offer a simple use of money, a transaction system that can be used anytime, anywhere without the help of third parties and he has succeeded in making it happen.

What if Satoshi isn't a single person, but a cipher? I'm not one for conspiracy, but there's a good chance Satoshi is a group of like minded individuals whom all shared a great idea. Or, if you believe in the silly conspiracy that satoshi is a self conscious quantum computer who escaped from the future. There is no spoon  Tongue. Think about it, all that code, by just one individual though? Possible, however, not logical.
Satoshi I think is a codename may be a group of people, to the OP do you know the word, Devil? What do you mean about devils? We do know that the devil is a negative term so it means bad stuff. But I don't really know and we need to make sure of that. As of today, we use
it because of greed and curiosity. In positive perspective though, we use it because of its benefits because it is game-changing that it gives us a freedom to save our amounts of money without any greedy people who consider themselves officials and uses greed to regulate our money and earn from it.
Activity: 1151
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
January 24, 2019, 06:25:45 PM
I am sure Satoshi Nakamoto is a human, he has created bitcoin to offer a simple use of money, a transaction system that can be used anytime, anywhere without the help of third parties and he has succeeded in making it happen.

What if Satoshi isn't a single person, but a cipher? I'm not one for conspiracy, but there's a good chance Satoshi is a group of like minded individuals whom all shared a great idea. Or, if you believe in the silly conspiracy that satoshi is a self conscious quantum computer who escaped from the future. There is no spoon  Tongue. Think about it, all that code, by just one individual though? Possible, however, not logical.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
January 24, 2019, 06:20:10 PM
Bicoin is an inspirational idea from a supreme being, the present value or rate not withstanding, God Gave man brain, therefore any good thing exhibited through the brain is a proof of God's work.
Activity: 18
January 24, 2019, 11:06:23 AM
In the hands of a villain any good thing can become a weapon. Bitcoin can make a revolution, turn the whole world around or maybe contribute to evil if people do not understand and accept it. I want to believe that Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general will put an end to the financial injustice in the world, but for this you need to understand and love it ...
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
January 23, 2019, 12:41:31 PM
Activity: 152
January 23, 2019, 07:24:35 AM
::)One of the members of the European Central Bank Committee Benoit Kerou is sure that the first cryptomonet is the “devilish brat of the economic crisis”.

There is a human body, a soul — accumulated experience and its feelings, experiences (database management system with the base itself), and Spirit is the part that always remains on the other side.
If to speak in computer terminology, then the Spirit is a user sitting at a computer, and the soul is the experience gained by a hero that is played. So who is playing? God or Satan.

I made a risky soul experiment. But.By the way. Until now, no one has translated to me a BTC
  (even 666 satoshi), as people from God, and from the devil. The scales are empty.
  My soul is good, but no one wants to take or save.

The conclusion is clear. It is not from God or the devil.

Although your humble servant has a pair of higher education with honors.
More than 33 years experience in computer technology. And as an educated person, naturally, I am a Pastorian (Pastafarianism - so that others would not reach-
 reductio ad absurdum (ridiculous))
The Flying Spaghetti Monster has become a symbol of opposition to learning the theory of "Reasonable Design" in ordinary schools.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1165
🤩Finally Married🤩
January 20, 2019, 11:45:07 AM
what a Silly question to ask, even if you already know the answer.

Ofcourse its from Nakamoto, not from God nor Devil. This is indeed a craft from human knowledge. God and Devil has nothing to do with bitcoin mate, they don't even use this for transactions (well, I also dont think that they have any transactions). And also a belief that has nothing to do with things doesn't mean that you are concern against it.

Activity: 980
Merit: 252
January 20, 2019, 09:46:28 AM
I think the devil, god and bitcoin all come from one single source: humans  Smiley

So beware of humans lol they're not very kind
Yes, I agree that everything around us was created by people. But people have created not only such a good thing as bitcoin, you should not forget about the nuclear bomb that people also invented. I think the final conclusion about the bitcoin (good this or evil) will show us the time.
Activity: 1151
Merit: 260
☆Gaget-Pack☆
January 19, 2019, 02:11:45 PM
Who run Barter Town?  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
January 19, 2019, 02:25:04 AM
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
January 19, 2019, 01:50:14 AM
Bitcoin was from Satoshi Nakamoto as history records it. OP could still ask where Fiat is from or any other veritable online investments.

Well, if OP had raised this irrational line of thought in 2010-2011, it could've had a FUD impact. But I am not sure anyone gives a rat ear now. We are in it for good!
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
January 18, 2019, 04:02:38 AM
Bitcoin was created by humans.
No need for any debate regarding the origin of bitcoin but this was exactly right. Bitcoin was created by human/s whom we already know who's the mastermind for the creation of it.

I don't have anything to do with debates about religion or anything related to it. Bitcoin is bitcoin and we're the one that creates almost everything in this world. And as pictured of devil and God, it's between good and evil depends on how we use bitcoin with our transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: