Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin FUD is for losers. BE A WINNER. Stay Cool- Be Positive =D - page 4. (Read 395 times)

Activity: 1098
Merit: 534
Ladies and Gents,

We have all seen the price drops, the news articles, the videos and just straight chaos in the global markets. The politics have been especially entertaining to watch. Its like we're in the middle of the best TV show ever called life in 2022, haha. I mean seriously what a shit show.

I walk into work each day and all my coworkers ask me & hound me on bitcoin or tell me why it won't last, but most of them have no clue. They'll ask me if I'm still buying or holding or if I sold any, and I always tell them of course I keep buying. I just can't help but laugh at all the people who think Bitcoin is dead, when the markets are this crazy and the inflation is up this high and you can get bitcoin at a discount its always a smart decision to get more. In time all of this will pass and we will see new ATHs for years and years to come.

If you're in this, then be in it. And if you're out of it and spreading crap all over this forum then please GET OUT! HODL has lost its meaning in 2022, most people seem to be completely jumping ship (besides the majority on this forum). Now is the time to dollar cost average and accumulate while its getting cheaper. Even if it falls back to 3k or even to 1k who cares. Long term vision has always been set to the sky.

WE ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE. Stay positive, do not be dismayed and discouraged. Remember why we are here in the first place. It takes a little while to reach the top of the mountain from the gondola, but only a minute or two to ski all the way down the mountain! This is what is happening with Bitcoin right now. We are almost at the bottom of the hill about to get back on the lift and continue to rise. Me, i'm just enjoying the ride! All the people who never get back on the lift will never know the feeling of that fresh powder in the back bowls (sorry for anyone who doesn't ski in here w/ all the lingo).

Today I'm feeling just fine and dandy, i'd say peachy! Lets stack these chips, get your coins! Nobles didn't become nobles miraculously, they took it!!!! Hold your sword steady, and fight with poise knowing full well that we will end up on the right side of history.

All the best, All the time,

TREAD  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: