Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Fundamental Secrets, and You're Worth Knowing! - page 2. (Read 239 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
flaws
also the coins circulating are not all on the market. check out an exchanges depth chart there are only a few hundred coins played on the market, not millions
most people are hoarding

ebay/paypal made no agreement to use bitcoin in 2009.. there was som rumours and discussions a couple years ago but nothing as far back as 2009

I agree with you, also lots of coins are lost and there are many not in circulation. It would be better if all mt gox coins were lost completely.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
flaws
also the coins circulating are not all on the market. check out an exchanges depth chart there are only a few hundred coins played on the market, not millions
most people are hoarding

ebay/paypal made no agreement to use bitcoin in 2009.. there was som rumours and discussions a couple years ago but nothing as far back as 2009
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
1. The 21 Million Protocol

There is an assumption circulating among miners and bitcoin users that the number of bitcoin around the world is limited to 21 million and is not expected to increase when it is reached.

Did you know that at this point approximately 13.25 million Bitcoin is already on the market. And according to expert estimates, by 2022 that number will touch the number 19 million Bitcoin.

In my imagination, the limits of the numbers and the degree of difficulty facing miners can be regarded as one of Bitcoin's fundamental ornaments.

2. Request and Offer

When it comes to stocks, the law of demand and supply becomes a technical measuring tool embodied in the form of charts. Of course it also applies when we are trading bitcoin, but let's look at it from a different side.

Ngomongin about the demand, it turns out the increasing number of years. Even when Bitcoin was born, eBay and Paypal had agreed to use Bitcoin in 2009. From my point of view, the two giants see the potential for Bitcoin to grow.

A fundamental assumption!

Another story about the offer, let's imagine as an individual who is holding bitcoin. I want to ask,

"Are you rushing to use bitcoin for financial transactions?"

"Are you reluctant to linger with bitcoin?"

In the end, people will tend to think of this bitcoin as gold. More want to be saved than transacted, but still there are transactions because some merchants only want to accept bitcoin.

Again in my view, the individual's attitude will keep the bitcoin exchange rate from collapsing in no time. Although there is a time dropped dramatically, and it is very dependent on rumors circulating in the market as when the news appeared closing Bitcoin Exchange in China a month ago.

Your post was good but there are some flaws about the number of bitcoin circulating on the market. You have mentioned that as of this time the total circulating number of coins is just 13.25 million bitcoins. This is not the correct figure since just recently a few weeks ago we have already reached 17 million bitcoin mined. So I guess you need to correct the number.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
1. The 21 Million Protocol

There is an assumption circulating among miners and bitcoin users that the number of bitcoin around the world is limited to 21 million and is not expected to increase when it is reached.

Did you know that at this point approximately 17 million Bitcoin is already on the market. And according to expert estimates, by 2022 that number will touch the number 19 million Bitcoin.

In my imagination, the limits of the numbers and the degree of difficulty facing miners can be regarded as one of Bitcoin's fundamental ornaments.

2. Request and Offer

When it comes to stocks, the law of demand and supply becomes a technical measuring tool embodied in the form of charts. Of course it also applies when we are trading bitcoin, but let's look at it from a different side.

Ngomongin about the demand, it turns out the increasing number of years. Even when Bitcoin was born, eBay and Paypal had agreed to use Bitcoin in 2009. From my point of view, the two giants see the potential for Bitcoin to grow.

A fundamental assumption!

Another story about the offer, let's imagine as an individual who is holding bitcoin. I want to ask,

"Are you rushing to use bitcoin for financial transactions?"

"Are you reluctant to linger with bitcoin?"

In the end, people will tend to think of this bitcoin as gold. More want to be saved than transacted, but still there are transactions because some merchants only want to accept bitcoin.

Again in my view, the individual's attitude will keep the bitcoin exchange rate from collapsing in no time. Although there is a time dropped dramatically, and it is very dependent on rumors circulating in the market as when the news appeared closing Bitcoin Exchange in China a month ago.
Pages:
Jump to: