Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin future - page 6. (Read 921 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
September 16, 2019, 07:55:47 PM
Did the people who knew bitcoin ten years ago expected that it will grow tremendously up to this moment? or let's take it as an example of 2017? because I'm expecting more after witnessing those bloomy days.

Honestly speaking, I believe that it will still exist after a decade starting from this year. People can go back to this thread (hopefully it won't be deleted) so that we will see on how huge the adoption will by that time.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
September 16, 2019, 10:22:23 AM
If you question function, I think bitcoin will still function in next 10 years, but about what bitcoin prices will be in next 10 years I can't predict it because there are many aspects that will affect price of bitcoin in next 10 years. If you want to invest in bitcoin it is better to first learn basic knowledge about bitcoin, if you already are sure, please invest some of your money.

Correct me if I am wrong, I do believe that you are referring to the second one I mentioned and that is the future value of bitcoin. There are many speculations as to what will be the value of bitcoin next year , 3 years from now, after 5 years or 10 years. But one thing is clear now since the bubble and hype is already over we can assume that we will be seeing a bearish move on bitcoin on the coming years.

There are many unexpected surprises in bitcoin, how do you believe that market will be bearish in future. If you were here before 2017 surely you also did not expect that bitcoin will touch exceptional ATH, well that's what might happen in future, unexpected things like 2017 ago. Hype and bubbles can come at any time, maybe when some whales want it back.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
September 16, 2019, 08:58:31 AM
If you mean whether bitcoin will still be existing till ten years, I will say yes to that simply because crypto is still young and growing. Well, I don't know if bitcoin will still be the first but it will be existing.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
September 16, 2019, 09:14:12 AM
I cannot seem to see any reason why Bitcoin will suddenly stop "working" in the next 10 years. After a decade, I can feel that Bitcoin has already surpassed the worst of obstacles. It has been declared dead and buried countless of times; it has burst; it has been declared illegal and banned in a lot of countries; it has been labelled all kinds of things, and yet it is still here. I mean, can anybody or any government stop it? It's coming from them: it's an "unstoppable force."

And for as long as there are newbies like you joining the community, it cannot have any other direction but to the moon.  Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
September 16, 2019, 08:40:16 AM
Crypto skeptics were claiming that Bitcoin was a bubble and that the hype is the only thing keeping it alive for years, now. However, it is still here, even after the hype had died down, even after an entire bearish year. People think that it will start growing again and go even higher than before.

In the end, nobody knows what will happen. All that remains is to wait and see. There is no guarantee, but it does seem like the most critical period has passed, and the acceptance is growing. In other words, yes, there is a fair chance that it will stick around and see even more acceptance over the course of the next 10 years. However, it might not keep the same role as right now.
Indeed, we can't really assume and assure the possible things that might occur in the future but I believe that it will continue on giving us opportunities. Bitcoin will rise no matter what , we all know that bitcoin had already faced a lot of problems and it was able to surpass it.
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
September 16, 2019, 08:00:50 AM
My guess is that we may have another one that got his Bitcoin info from BCash website.
So.. Bitcoin already works and it's still being continuously improved, so the chances are high that it'll continue to work in the next 10 (or more) years too.
Activity: 56
Merit: 9
Crypto-Rating.com - Price Prediction At Its Best
September 16, 2019, 07:57:35 AM
Crypto skeptics were claiming that Bitcoin was a bubble and that the hype is the only thing keeping it alive for years, now. However, it is still here, even after the hype had died down, even after an entire bearish year. People think that it will start growing again and go even higher than before.

In the end, nobody knows what will happen. All that remains is to wait and see. There is no guarantee, but it does seem like the most critical period has passed, and the acceptance is growing. In other words, yes, there is a fair chance that it will stick around and see even more acceptance over the course of the next 10 years. However, it might not keep the same role as right now.
Activity: 644
Merit: 264
Aurox
September 16, 2019, 07:40:27 AM
When we talk about bitcoin future there are two things that will come to mind. One would be bitcoin future which is an automated trading platform backed by a group of venture capitalists used by traders to trade Bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies. The second one would be bitcoin futures which means the price prediction of what will be the value of bitcoin in the future.

Correct me if I am wrong, I do believe that you are referring to the second one I mentioned and that is the future value of bitcoin. There are many speculations as to what will be the value of bitcoin next year , 3 years from now, after 5 years or 10 years. But one thing is clear now since the bubble and hype is already over we can assume that we will be seeing a bearish move on bitcoin on the coming years.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1568
CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang
September 16, 2019, 07:29:23 AM
I am a begginer and just want honest and fundamental opinions

Of course it will. Its defined in code, it doesn't depend on any individual, Bank or State, it works in-spite of these, with or without them. Which is why its strong and valuable, we call it decentralization, the mere fact that it can't be shutdown or changed on a whim, like fiat money some altcoins can and therefore are worthless in comparison.

Bitcoin is better than gold.
Activity: 882
Merit: 14
September 16, 2019, 04:49:02 AM
What do you mean by "going to work next ten years"?

If you are a beginner, please read through the forum, there are so many discussions already if bitcoin will still exist in the next years and so on. No one can tell you this with 100% whats going to happen within the next 10 years.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
September 16, 2019, 04:43:14 AM
I am a begginer and just want honest and fundamental opinions
Pages:
Jump to: