Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin gambling as investment? - page 5. (Read 639 times)

Activity: 458
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 04:21:26 AM
It's very dangerous to make an investment, better do not do it, it's very risky, you can lose all your money, you better invest in a quality coin coin to buy like Waves, doge and others for the future
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
January 24, 2018, 03:59:31 AM
So here I have a friend who's inviting me here on the said gambling investment. It's just simple, you'll send your bitcoin (investment on any amount) on that person then he's going to play using the money collected. After 7 days,  your investment will be doubled and the money will be sent back to you after deducting the trans fee. There is a chance of losing but if your money loses, you'll. Be given a 10% refund.

Someone already tried this? Safe or not?? 

LOL. Not at all. There's no assurance of that. You'd better do the gambling yourself at least you have experienced and felt how you will lose your money. Anyway, it is not considered as an investment at all. Investment means there's a slight percentage you will get a sum of what you have invested in gambling there's none.
Activity: 186
Merit: 3
January 24, 2018, 03:55:40 AM
That's very dangerous, because if your money is gone I do not think it will come back, and not necessarily the person who manages it always get results, you better invest to buy some good coin, like ETH, Xrp and other more secure
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
January 24, 2018, 03:52:30 AM
It seems like an obvious scam to me.

How do you know they will gamble with your money? They could just keep the 90% and say you lost.

Anyway, why can't you gamble it yourself? Do they claim to have a system? If they claim to have a system, then it's probably a scam.
Activity: 106
Merit: 15
January 24, 2018, 03:47:22 AM
I think this is very insecure. Because you are not involved and you do not know which one is working, you can only give the money to your friends. I think this might as well go to ICO, at least you can choose, select their own approved projects.
Activity: 227
Merit: 10
January 24, 2018, 03:40:43 AM
So here I have a friend who's inviting me here on the said gambling investment. It's just simple, you'll send your bitcoin (investment on any amount) on that person then he's going to play using the money collected. After 7 days,  your investment will be doubled and the money will be sent back to you after deducting the trans fee. There is a chance of losing but if your money loses, you'll. Be given a 10% refund.

Someone already tried this? Safe or not?? 
Pages:
Jump to: