Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gambling, Raffle and Faucet PHP Script - page 4. (Read 93421 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I can vouch for this script and its seller Wink

he's a good guy
legendary
Activity: 1358
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

Buy the script, it is one of the best!
Activity: 214
Merit: 105
I've played with it a bunch now and the developer has still supported it quite a bit. I'm happy with the product since he didn't start to slack once I left a review

Thank you!

Still selling Smiley
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I've played with it a bunch now and the developer has still supported it quite a bit. I'm happy with the product since he didn't start to slack once I left a review

One of the best products I saw and used.
I recommend it 100%
Also the support is fantastic.

Thank you!!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

One of the best products I saw and used.
I recommend it 100%
Also the support is fantastic.
I bought this along with the developers hosting to play around with. I like it. He gladly made a mod for me for the faucet so users could only use the faucet if they were below xxx satoshi (to refill for hi-low rather than making the faucet for the users income). Found some bugs that he quickly patched. He's working on the hi-low game to improve it. Overall, things look well and very easy to modify. I didn't intend to promote the site, but I might. The script seems good. No complaints from me. I recommend it.

Thank you!
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I bought this along with the developers hosting to play around with. I like it. He gladly made a mod for me for the faucet so users could only use the faucet if they were below xxx satoshi (to refill for hi-low rather than making the faucet for the users income). Found some bugs that he quickly patched. He's working on the hi-low game to improve it. Overall, things look well and very easy to modify. I didn't intend to promote the site, but I might. The script seems good. No complaints from me. I recommend it.
Do you do custom themes for the script? Or would you be able to integrate the script to a premade template, like something from bootstrap?

It looks great!

I do not have custom themes for the script, but integration can be easily done. You can edit the template and integrate other template.
legendary
Activity: 1522
www.bitkong.com
Do you do custom themes for the script? Or would you be able to integrate the script to a premade template, like something from bootstrap?

It looks great!
hi there what's your best price including install thanks

Well, $199 with free installation. Would that work? Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
hi there what's your best price including install thanks
I'm still selling the script. Also, the SuppleCloud promotional offer is still here! Buy now!!
We're happy to announce a partnership with SuppleCloud. As a result, we're setting a discount of $100 on BitcoinWager for a limited period of time. It's easy and straightforward.

Go to SuppleCloud.com[/b], and sign-up for Colossal package for at-least 3 months, and then open a ticket requesting a copy of BitcoinWager. You'l be asked to pay $100, and after that your BitcoinWager.xyz account would be created.
Highly recommended!

If you want a well-crafted script, light and with a support note 10, can buy that they will not regret it!

Thank you for you kind words.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Highly recommended!

If you want a well-crafted script, light and with a support note 10, can buy that they will not regret it!

If I purchased from you, could you help set it up. I don't have coding knowledge and my technical skills are limited. If you could help with the initial setup I would be happy to purchase the script from you.

Free installation included. I'd set it for you Smiley
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
If I purchased from you, could you help set it up. I don't have coding knowledge and my technical skills are limited. If you could help with the initial setup I would be happy to purchase the script from you.
It's a matter of seconds. Buy now and start your gambling site!
Pages:
Jump to: