Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin game faucets - page 2. (Read 2229 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
April 22, 2016, 08:58:17 AM
Hello people Smiley

I am new in BTC thing ,  Anyone of you guys can tell me if bitjoy is legit ? Thanks Smiley 
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
March 05, 2016, 05:46:09 AM
i have tried various faucets but didn't find any useful one.. i think this forum is better than wasting time in faucets..

hello.. m from india
Welcome to forum.Yes you are right.Faucets only waste your precious time.Newbies usually learn this truth after wasting too much time on faucets I too have wasted a lot of my time.I am glad you learnt it early
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 04, 2016, 04:03:39 PM
Most Bitcoin games didn't had a long living and ended in not paying. Best to use some faucets who pay directly to faucetbox.

It's because a lot of "game" faucets are also ponzi schemes that you can deposit into.
Activity: 28
March 04, 2016, 02:20:08 PM
i have tried various faucets but didn't find any useful one.. i think this forum is better than wasting time in faucets..

hello.. m from india
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
March 04, 2016, 01:56:42 PM
Most Bitcoin games didn't had a long living and ended in not paying. Best to use some faucets who pay directly to faucetbox.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 502
March 04, 2016, 01:36:52 PM
If looking for just genuine sites paying good amount of satoshi then must try my rotator http://rotator.digitalbit.co.in. There I have place faucets with good amount of bitcoin rewards. You will see It after your try.

So just check rotator with Highest Paying Bitcoin Faucets.
Activity: 96
Merit: 13
March 03, 2016, 02:52:41 AM
All bitcoin game faucets are waste till you are not withdrawing they will do nothing to your account as soon as you your leveled up and start withdrawing they will ban your account giving all shit excuses. This is my personal experience which i had in farmsathoshi site where i played for more than 4 months and level my account to level 24 and was withdrawing daily 1 lakh sathosi but after 2 or 3 withdrawal one day they suspended my account saying i have breached their terms and condition , when  i am asking the reply they are just not replying to any messages
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
March 02, 2016, 05:19:36 PM
Instead of wasting your time on faucets,you should spend that time here in forum and you can not only learn a lot of new things,better your rank and also find better ways to earn bitcoin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
March 02, 2016, 11:29:11 AM
yesterday was the activity day , if you have post some more than your rank will get upgraded, you can join moonbit.co and freebitco.in this are sites which are genuine.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 502
February 29, 2016, 04:25:00 PM
There are very few genuine bitcoin faucets I already have collect few list on my rotator check it

Also there is one amazing service by Bitjoy It pays for real mobile phone games rewards in real bitcoins. I have give brief review about bitjoy. Its very useful for game developer as well as players.
February 29, 2016, 05:37:06 AM
Which are the best and high paying game faucets for bitcoin?
Yet I have visited frogfaucet.com and boomfaucet.com.
Please share the new faucets

It is better that you can go through this forum and post some reply in thread and create a good accounts records and do goog postings and rank up your account , then you can join signature campaign and earn good bitcoins .

Or, ypu can buy a high ranking account and join campaigns. But for the meantime you can explore and browse and interact in discussion for familairization, as your account ranks,you can join good campaign .

Hello... from Philippines!  Wink
Thank you for the information. Instead of buying new high ranking account its better if I rank up my own. I really thank zebpay for making me part of their signature campaigning. I am learning new things daily as well as earning.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
February 28, 2016, 08:46:25 AM

It is better that you can go through this forum and post some reply in thread and create a good accounts records and do goog postings and rank up your account , then you can join signature campaign and earn good bitcoins .

Or, ypu can buy a high ranking account and join campaigns. But for the meantime you can explore and browse and interact in discussion for familairization, as your account ranks,you can join good campaign .

Hello... from Philippines!  Wink
February 28, 2016, 06:35:00 AM

Thank you for the advice. I think I have already joined the zebpay signature campaign. So i think screening me for posts and deciding their value is their job. Leave it to them.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
February 28, 2016, 06:22:17 AM

February 28, 2016, 02:14:39 AM
Pages:
Jump to: