Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin "global asset" prediction from Black Rock - page 2. (Read 246 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
I believe the next wave of the bull run is about to erupt as CEO of the biggest asset management firm BlackRock Larry Fink said bitcoin can evolve into global asset. There are more big guys from Wall street getting involved in bitcoin too. We won't possibly see any serious corrective retracement anymore.

https://www.coindesk.com/blackrock-ceo-bitcoin-global-asset

Isn't it already a global asset? Bitcoin was always a global asset but these big guys have now started to enter into this market. Hopefully, this bull run will not be similar to 2017. If the big pocket investors invest in bitcoin, the current price level will find some support at 19000 USD.

I know a lot of people are still very cautious about entering into bitcoin right at this moment because of their past experience. Hopefully, this time it will be different!
Activity: 2632
Merit: 546
We should understand where the CEO or the company is coming from, they are are trillion asset manager fund company, and they could have been in crypto before this bull run. So he is just shilling for bitcoin for all we known.

Besides that, MicroStrategy and GrayScale is already inside and in the last month we have seen a lot of institutional money flowing in because of this positive news, so no surprise coming from BlackRock's CEO statement.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
I don't need  prediction to determine that the price will rise and then fall. Is there anything else?
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
We haven't seen these type of positive thoughts on bitcoin during the 2017 ATH, so this time must be the real deal considering that a lot of big money is already pouring in the industry. We never had that much of a positive approval from the big names in the traditional investment industry before, so maybe this time is their time, and we would be reaching higher highs and ludicrous ATH if this momentum, recognition, and acceptance from all fronts continues. Those who were smart enough to buy bitcoin before the big names come in are already in for a treat, and perhaps it's not too late for other people to have their share of the pie.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 770
I think this is fundamentally good. A lot of people started investing their money in Bitcoin. This means that the level of trust in Bitcoin is getting higher. If you have money more likely to buy now for the future is not to lose. But if you look at the current technicals, maybe he will be corrected again at the price of $ 17,500. Maybe then is the perfect time to buy back. IMO
Activity: 650
Merit: 321
Big money is entering. Rich people are telling their rich friends, it's a positive feedback loop.

If you own Bitcoin now, you've front-run the remaining 99% of Billionaires.

Bitcoin is easily go to a couple hundred k over the next year or 2.

Under $20k is cheap - I continue to stack every day.

Try to remain humble, things are about to get crazy.
BLU
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I believe the next wave of the bull run is about to erupt as CEO of the biggest asset management firm BlackRock Larry Fink said bitcoin can evolve into global asset. There are more big guys from Wall street getting involved in bitcoin too. We won't possibly see any serious corrective retracement anymore.

https://www.coindesk.com/blackrock-ceo-bitcoin-global-asset
Pages:
Jump to: