Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin goes to 1200-1300 (within a month?) - page 9. (Read 79048 times)

legendary
Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000
Never compromise your standards!
Won't be long now.  Grin

Watch the video to see how stupid the average person is...

https://www.dollarvigilante.com/blog/2016/05/08/american-billionaire-warns-get-stock-markets-run-gold.html

Can't possibly be any worse than OP, amirite? What's it been, almost a year now? Cheesy

Predictions like that are seldom correct. But it is usually quite easy to predict long term trends based on factual statistics. I strongly believe those who have lots of money, especially those who have earned it, have far better insight than the average investor. In my opinion, anyone who can't see the world's fiat system is bankrupt and running on borrowed time is completely clueless. That video about choosing a candy bar over a 10oz silver bar proves my point beyond any shadow of a doubt. It is amazing how many people seem to have forgotten what happened in 2008-2009, and how poorly the world's economy has done since then.
There is a reckoning coming, and those who believe it can be avoided are living in a fantasy. When it will happen can't be predicted to any exact day or month, but it will be here soon. There should be no doubt about that to any educated person. The US national debt has doubled in less than 8 years, and average family wealth is down by 40%. These numbers are actually far worse than government bean counters admit, but you can choose what you want to believe. Unfunded liabilities are now well above $200 trillion in the USA alone, with most state and local governments falling farther and farther into debt. As I told a liberal the other day, if $15 an hour is good, why wouldn't $50 an hour be better? Bitcoin will rise not because of any artificial pump, but because of the implosion of the manipulated fiat banking system.

http://demonocracy.info/infographics/usa/world_debt/world_debt.html

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

http://articles.latimes.com/2012/jun/11/business/la-fi-family-worth-20120612

Notice that derivatives (bad debt) have skyrocketed since the last financial crisis. Governments have taken every opportunity to make the problem worse than it was in 2008-2009.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevedenning/2013/01/08/five-years-after-the-financial-meltdown-the-water-is-still-full-of-big-sharks/#690d2e515474

So the question is how much longer can financial doomsday be avoided? Simple math proves it won't be long...

legendary
Activity: 1246
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
i think we are going to see this price or near to it (within months not one month ).
good luck
Honestly, I doubt it very much. It took a huge manipulation scheme to get to the $1200 level last time. That was nearly two and a half years ago. Since then, we didn't do much (or to put in a different way, we didn't do enough) to fuel rise to such levels other than by another huge pump & dump action. I don't see fundamental reasons to rise that far, and with speculations pumps so far we didn't see much excitement either, as of recently. The last pumped ended very quickly, as soon as we touched $500 level (last November).

True, we need some extremely huge manipulative action here in order for that price to take place...
We are being over-speculative these days, we should control our sentiments as we know markets' sentiments are totally different and won't result in our decided values soon...
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
i think we are going to see this price or near to it (within months not one month ).
good luck
Honestly, I doubt it very much. It took a huge manipulation scheme to get to the $1200 level last time. That was nearly two and a half years ago. Since then, we didn't do much (or to put in a different way, we didn't do enough) to fuel rise to such levels other than by another huge pump & dump action. I don't see fundamental reasons to rise that far, and with speculations pumps so far we didn't see much excitement either, as of recently. The last pumped ended very quickly, as soon as we touched $500 level (last November).
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Won't be long now.  Grin

https://www.dollarvigilante.com/blog/2016/05/08/american-billionaire-warns-get-stock-markets-run-gold.html

Can't possibly be any worse than OP, amirite? What's it been, almost a year now? Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
good luck
Activity: 239
Merit: 250
Bitcoin will not rise that fast as you can see now you see that the value of Bitcoin will rise soon and that will be good but it wont rise to that much because it goes not that fast.
As you can see now you see that the value keeps stable for a long time and many people dont like it.

I like current rise. Slow and steady, in my opinion much better way for long run. I believe bitcoin can make amazing thing in future, but that will not come fast. Its something that is created just 8 years ago.
I don't like when people like bitcoin just for price rise and fast fortune. For me bitcoin is great thing, I can do things that i like with btc. It doesn't matter if price is 400 or 450 $, that is on second place. First is enjoying in earning, gamble with btc and spent it on other ways.
The value is not going to that high and as you can see now you see also that the value is going rising slowly indeed but it is not rising that fast so it will takes a long time.
And that is bad for the most people because they dont have the patience for it and that is bad.
This is not going to happen within a month it is true that the price is rising but it will not be that high within just one month. I believe that the price is going to be that high in 2017 but not now.

That is my thoughts as well. The price might rise to $100 this year. But by the end of 2017, the price could be high.
Activity: 350
Bitcoin will not rise that fast as you can see now you see that the value of Bitcoin will rise soon and that will be good but it wont rise to that much because it goes not that fast.
As you can see now you see that the value keeps stable for a long time and many people dont like it.

I like current rise. Slow and steady, in my opinion much better way for long run. I believe bitcoin can make amazing thing in future, but that will not come fast. Its something that is created just 8 years ago.
I don't like when people like bitcoin just for price rise and fast fortune. For me bitcoin is great thing, I can do things that i like with btc. It doesn't matter if price is 400 or 450 $, that is on second place. First is enjoying in earning, gamble with btc and spent it on other ways.
The value is not going to that high and as you can see now you see also that the value is going rising slowly indeed but it is not rising that fast so it will takes a long time.
And that is bad for the most people because they dont have the patience for it and that is bad.
This is not going to happen within a month it is true that the price is rising but it will not be that high within just one month. I believe that the price is going to be that high in 2017 but not now.
Activity: 560
all these trolls talking about people saving bitcoin (*ahem* hoarding) as if it's a bad thing, I have a message for you.  LEARN ECONOMICS!  Those people are keeping bitcoin off the market! This keeps the supply low! Supply & Demand ever??  Low supply + high demand = price must rise
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Yeah if bitcoin rises slowly then that will be good for its future, as major pump will take price lower over a period of time, and $1200 seems to be impossible.

"I like the current rise.  Slow and steady."  "The Value is not going to go that high."  "I prefer slower growth."

I am having some deja vu reading these comments.  It is like I am back to early 2013!

For those of you that haven't experienced Bitcoin bubbles yet, I have some insight to give you.  When Bitcoin decides to rise, and I am fairly certain we are on the brink of such a rise, it is shocking and Bitcoin doesn't care if we like it slow and steady.  There is a saying that Bitcoin is the "honey badger of money" and it is true.  The "honey badger" has been resting the past couple of years but that doesn't mean he isn't alive and well.

When the price doubles within days you will know what it feels like to experience such bubbling.  Crazy times I tell ya!  
Yep, crazy times, but they are called crazy for a reason. They don't happen every single year, not even every second year. Sometimes, it may take years to form a bubble - see the gold chart for example. Bitcoin has already experienced its biggest bubble so far, back in the end of 2013, and it may still take some (long!) time  to get to what is really 'the brink of such a rise'. We won't know that for sure only until we get there, and the most important thing is to survive to that moment when the things start to roll. Many die (have to sell) waiting.
legendary
Activity: 1214
Never compromise your standards!
Won't be long now.  Grin

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
Recalls in 2014. But for now, it's too far away to be at such a price, too big, unless there is a high pumping may even pass these figures may be done.
If we had an exchange as MtGox then the chances of seeing +$1000 would be significantly higher.

Without cheating with fake buy orders it may take at least 1 to 2 years before we see these prices.

I think it might happen pretty fast with the right news where people think bitcoin will be the solution for their problem. Happened already.
For the price to get back to over $1000, we'd need a lot of whales starting to buy, along with news documenting the value rise of Bitcoin to attract new investors. THEN, we'd have to make sure the exchanges don't collapse like Mt. Gox and start the cycle all over again. THEN, we need people to keep buying to keep the value up and prevent the coins from 2013 crashing the price.

I think the whales are not needed. What is the best for a rising price is adoption. Normal people thinking that bitcoin is the best investment or a help to secure their funds. It happened already. And I think it will again.

Unfortunately, the blocksize limit and the following problems are in the way of adoption now.

Adoption is the most important factor. But big whale can pump the price and cause media attention.

Such price pump would not really be believeable to other whales when there are no fundamental news that back it. It would end in a spike and be down to the previous price fast then.

Though alot of people believing it is good to buy... they don't look at such things.
Recalls in 2014. But for now, it's too far away to be at such a price, too big, unless there is a high pumping may even pass these figures may be done.
If we had an exchange as MtGox then the chances of seeing +$1000 would be significantly higher.

Without cheating with fake buy orders it may take at least 1 to 2 years before we see these prices.

I think it might happen pretty fast with the right news where people think bitcoin will be the solution for their problem. Happened already.
For the price to get back to over $1000, we'd need a lot of whales starting to buy, along with news documenting the value rise of Bitcoin to attract new investors. THEN, we'd have to make sure the exchanges don't collapse like Mt. Gox and start the cycle all over again. THEN, we need people to keep buying to keep the value up and prevent the coins from 2013 crashing the price.

I think the whales are not needed. What is the best for a rising price is adoption. Normal people thinking that bitcoin is the best investment or a help to secure their funds. It happened already. And I think it will again.

Unfortunately, the blocksize limit and the following problems are in the way of adoption now.

Adoption is the most important factor. But big whale can pump the price and cause media attention.
legendary

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

legendary

I hope the price will rise due to the mass adoption. The price rise due to cheating will not last too long.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

Activity: 615
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Only way to achieve that price for me would be the Canadian dollar tanking,which may be possible with the Oilsands being shut down currently due to fire and bitcoin also going up.

With others in wanting a slow build up rather than a quick and sudden rise because the fall usually mirrors the rise.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

i actually prefer a slower growth as it will allow the support to build up and get stronger so the price won't get dumped down so hard. slow growth is much more sustainable and that's why i will take slow growth over peaks at any time.

Yeah if bitcoin rises slowly then that will be good for its future, as major pump will take price lower over a period of time, and $1200 seems to be impossible.

"I like the current rise.  Slow and steady."  "The Value is not going to go that high."  "I prefer slower growth."

I am having some deja vu reading these comments.  It is like I am back to early 2013!

For those of you that haven't experienced Bitcoin bubbles yet, I have some insight to give you.  When Bitcoin decides to rise, and I am fairly certain we are on the brink of such a rise, it is shocking and Bitcoin doesn't care if we like it slow and steady.  There is a saying that Bitcoin is the "honey badger of money" and it is true.  The "honey badger" has been resting the past couple of years but that doesn't mean he isn't alive and well.

When the price doubles within days you will know what it feels like to experience such bubbling.  Crazy times I tell ya!  
Pages:
Jump to: