Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin going down - altcoins bleeding again o WHY?????????????? - page 2. (Read 1652 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 1
I don't get it either. Overall the marketcap is down 5% from the high of 208 billion a few days ago. BCH is only up 7 billion from 11/04, my last market snapshot. BTC is down 14 billion. Yet most of the bigger alts are down 10-20%. My tools are too basic to see where the $$$ is but it isn't in the top 100. Tether is only up 64 milion from 11/04. Strange days indeed.

It's november now, coins have done very well this year, rised alot. I think many people have cashed out their profits.

I thought that too but the market cap doesn't agree. I know most of the influx after China contracted pussyitus went to BTC but the cap is still near an ATH at 200 billion, not far off from the 208 billion hit just a few days ago. I'm not saying something funny is going on, just that the market is acting insane. So many knee jerk, inexperienced or greedy investors make prediction, technical and even most fundamental analysis completely useless. Oh well. I'll still keep dropping about $500 a month across the top 100 until I get that early retirement nailed down. Better than wasting it on easy women and other vices.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
I don't get it either. Overall the marketcap is down 5% from the high of 208 billion a few days ago. BCH is only up 7 billion from 11/04, my last market snapshot. BTC is down 14 billion. Yet most of the bigger alts are down 10-20%. My tools are too basic to see where the $$$ is but it isn't in the top 100. Tether is only up 64 milion from 11/04. Strange days indeed.

It's november now, coins have done very well this year, rised alot. I think many people have cashed out their profits.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101

Lots flowing back to fiat and into bank accounts.
Activity: 266
Who the fuck stupid enough to sell all of their biggest stack in 1 click ?
Does anyone know the reason why's bch pumping? I didn't see any real news about it, seems like whale shenanigans

BCH is abut to update their mining algorithm to stabilize the block times to stay around 10mins regardless of what happens to hash rate. BCH has already implemented and stress tested their scaling solution (8MB blocks) and passed with flying colors. The only thing keeping BTC alive is the name recognition, but we can all list numerous companies/organizations that have vanished because they thought their name recognition would save them...

https://cryptovest.com/news/bitcoin-cash-closer-to-upgrade-difficulty-algorithm-decided/

https://www.yours.org/content/deadalnix-s-difficulty-algorithm-explained-ac50eb2b1f16/

Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Merit: 13
altcoins needs a stabil bitcoin for rise.  altcoins wont go high until bitcoin complate its correction. it is neccessary. just dont panic i think

Yes, whenever bitcoin rises or drops altcoins falls. Before the fork Bitcoin was rising but altcoins were falling. After cancellation of the  fork bitcoin started to fall and now altcoins are falling more.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
Bitcoin cash volume is fake, do you know what happens if some body dumps 500K Bitcoin cash? the price will dump under $10 but if some body dumps 500K Bitcoin, price will only dump under $3000. most of the BCH holders are holding, if they decide to sell, market will crash.
After some investigations, I've come to realize that people are not causing these huge P&Ds. some country probably is paying to another country with Bitcoin, so to pay them, they'd have to buy Bitcoin(or BCH) and then pay, after they have paid them, the other country now wants to convert them to USD.
So when you see pumps like this, expect dumps afterwards(other country converting to USD).
Activity: 728
Merit: 103
Alts rallied yesterday but for unknown reasons they started dropping today along with bitcoin. This is going against the trend! I think this weekend altcoins will go back up, they usually do when Bitcoin is undergoing a correction.
Activity: 236
altcoins needs a stabil bitcoin for rise.  altcoins wont go high until bitcoin complate its correction. it is neccessary. just dont panic i think
Activity: 461
Merit: 112
Does anyone know the reason why's bch pumping? I didn't see any real news about it, seems like whale shenanigans

I guess because segwit2x was cancelled and bitcoin has old software and usaless but bitcoin cash is more useful. It may explain it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Yea I'm wondering this myself. I'm thinking it has to do with segwit2x getting canceled. A lot of people are flocking to BCH due to its technical aspects vs bitcoins.
Activity: 618
Merit: 292
I believe, that we are witnessing a concerted market manipulation as revenge for the failed fork now, in order to undermine our trust in BTC and altcoins. Or isn't it funny, that the only real gainer today is the last fork of BTC? No.
It is a sign from an obvious powerful group of unknown people behind this manipulation, who are showing their power right now to us. They lost an unbelievable huge amount of expected money due the cried off fork. They are angry and extremely destructive at the moment. Be patient. Try to stay calm, act steady and smart. Good projects are good projects. Don't fall for impatience or fear.
Wink
Activity: 35
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
It is really confusing to see that when the price of bitcoin skyrockets, the other altcoins tend to fall terribly. But when the price of bitcoin is depressed, all other altcoins fall into disfavor. Does anyone know what kind of cruel game this is, and if it is still appropriate to invest in altcoins against the always unfavorable scenarios?

It happens when one coin SUCKS lots of funds...this time it is BCH.  People are dumping alts to buy BCH.  Look at the 24Hr volume... $4.68 Billion !!! Shocked

It can happen too when say ETH suddenly have a huge demand.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
It is really confusing to see that when the price of bitcoin skyrockets, the other altcoins tend to fall terribly. But when the price of bitcoin is depressed, all other altcoins fall into disfavor. Does anyone know what kind of cruel game this is, and if it is still appropriate to invest in altcoins against the always unfavorable scenarios?
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
Mad dash to purchase BCH. 
Activity: 42
BTC can not go up just yet. It is impossible in the continuous financial market. Currently I know that a good dive. Panic.
Activity: 336
Merit: 111
i think there no reason to sell alts. bcc seems winner since 20 days but it can over anytime. btc can rise again. they cancelled segwit2x so there are no free money but people will invest btc again for sure. alts will back their good times . we need just more time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
True reaction!
feel the same: bitcoin go deep, Alts -20%, ETH under 300
where the money go?Huh? FIAT?

Many people panic when bitcoin crashes as they don't understand how things work and so they remove all money from crypto, it is easy to see money is either being moved to BCC or simply removed all together, give it time, once bitcoin goes sideways alt coins will go up.
Pages:
Jump to: