Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin going to $53k or down to $48k? (Bullish Scenario) - page 3. (Read 636 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 670
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Bitcoin is currently fighting its major resistance at $50k, although some of my friends want to start short, I forbid it because bitcoin in the minor Elliot wave allows it to pass through the major resistance.

Well, even then it could be that bitcoin has just finished its wave 1 and will be on the way to its wave 2 where we will find bitcoin at $48k again.

What do you think about bitcoin price predictions?

Thank you for taking the time to discuss this bitcoin price prediction. I understand that you are a busy person and I appreciate any advice you can give.
It is already recovering, it passed over 43k and eth went above 3k once again. I do not understand why people panic the moment they see crypto prices go down. You should be used to seeing bitcoin prices going up and down all the time, it is a very common thing. Look at the last 6 months, we have seen it go up to 64k, down to 28k up to 52k down to 42k and you are still shocked to see it go up and down? I mean shouldn't we all be used to seeing it like this? Calm down, the worst case would be the price going down a bit more before it starts to go up, or it will go up from here, in both cases it ends up going up anyway so nothing to worry about.
Activity: 1044
Merit: 103

Here I make a bullish scenario about bitcoin where we will go to $53k maybe even $55k.

Bitcoin is currently fighting its major resistance at $50k, although some of my friends want to start short, I forbid it because bitcoin in the minor Elliot wave allows it to pass through the major resistance.

Well, even then it could be that bitcoin has just finished its wave 1 and will be on the way to its wave 2 where we will find bitcoin at $48k again.

What do you think about bitcoin price predictions?

Thank you for taking the time to discuss this bitcoin price prediction. I understand that you are a busy person and I appreciate any advice you can give.
Strong resistance is at 47k$,maybe we can see btc at 47k at the end of this month. I believe that this is now the right time to buy Bitcoin and wait for the next rising of it's price and make profit. Most of the investors are now buying because they know that the bitcoin will possibly rise back after it touches 40k$ downfall.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 542
Bitcoin price reached nearly $53k actually but it went down very sharply to $42k in a very short time period like half an hour unfortunately. I don't see a bullish scenario for now as the price is still struggling to recover and we see it at $43k now. We even saw $39k also. This might be a sign for a bigger drop but I hope that it won't happen and the recovery will start soon again.

Yes, I'm also seeing a bigger drop to less than $40k, but for now, the bleeding has stop, as we rose to $44k. Dropping below $40k though is not that bad as it may sound, it's another perfect time to buy and save a lot of bitcoin in our wallets. This week will be critical the way I see it, if there is a significant drop I would say that we need to keep relatively calm, the last week of September could be the recovery again, so be cautious of our trading.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 402
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
Bitcoin price reached nearly $53k actually but it went down very sharply to $42k in a very short time period like half an hour unfortunately. I don't see a bullish scenario for now as the price is still struggling to recover and we see it at $43k now. We even saw $39k also. This might be a sign for a bigger drop but I hope that it won't happen and the recovery will start soon again.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I haven't heard any FUD though, in any case the market is just moving as normal, sideways and then some retest of support/resistance, just like what we are seeing, now at $43k.

Hopefully, in the last stretch of the year, even if there's some kind of FUD and manipulation behind, the price will continue as predicted, a cool 6 digits before the end of the year. And it will only shows that bitcoin is resilient and unstoppable.
There's FUD news now on twitter that Biden will reject bitcoin so maybe this has a bit of an impact on bad news on bitcoin so it's going down and some are even panicking about how they are dealing with this, still we have to be calm about this situation because for me it's just a little manipulation to try some people against bitcoin.

I still have time until the end of the year, so I'm still a little optimistic that bitcoin can get through this, whatever the bad news is this won't make bitcoin worse so we have to stay in this situation.

if bad news about bitcoin continues to hit social media, worry that the market price will continue to plummet. Is there a rumor like that can be refuted by other positive rumors such as El Salvador legalizing bitcoin as a legal medium of exchange in their country. El Salvador's policy made big companies start adopting it, because bitcoin has become a means of transacting in their financial system.

Sometimes these whales capitalize these fuds surrounding the market and they are actually accumulating more btc at lower price. Bitcoin has proven that it can rise after so many negative news. And look what happened during this pandemic, we have seen its ATH. And now, more entities, countries or organizations are into this market. So don't lose hope if btc is going down today, because there's always hope that it will rise again because people are not stopping using it but instead the adoption is still growing everyday.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
I haven't heard any FUD though, in any case the market is just moving as normal, sideways and then some retest of support/resistance, just like what we are seeing, now at $43k.

Hopefully, in the last stretch of the year, even if there's some kind of FUD and manipulation behind, the price will continue as predicted, a cool 6 digits before the end of the year. And it will only shows that bitcoin is resilient and unstoppable.
There's FUD news now on twitter that Biden will reject bitcoin so maybe this has a bit of an impact on bad news on bitcoin so it's going down and some are even panicking about how they are dealing with this, still we have to be calm about this situation because for me it's just a little manipulation to try some people against bitcoin.

I still have time until the end of the year, so I'm still a little optimistic that bitcoin can get through this, whatever the bad news is this won't make bitcoin worse so we have to stay in this situation.

if bad news about bitcoin continues to hit social media, worry that the market price will continue to plummet. Is there a rumor like that can be refuted by other positive rumors such as El Salvador legalizing bitcoin as a legal medium of exchange in their country. El Salvador's policy made big companies start adopting it, because bitcoin has become a means of transacting in their financial system.

I haven't heard of any companies starting to adopt bitcoin because of El Salvador legalising. Of course, their banks and other online and offline businesses will have to accept since it's a legal tender within their country.

Of course, if there is bad news, there will always some positive news to balance things out. Currently, the price has gone up to it's average of $43k, indication that the effect of this so called FUD are already gone as everything seems to be settling down.
Activity: 588
Merit: 12
https://i.imgur.com/3fXQC4m.png

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833
~
So there is some substance for the rumor, i am hearing about this FUD for sometime that the Biden administration is planning to restrict the entire market and i have heard about the restrictions they are going to implement to hackers but when you read the full papers it will affect everyone. Right now the speculations is all over the social media and may be that is the reason the market went down today but these rumors are in the air for weeks.

it seems like the people easily react on rumors, there has been no announcement yet, it could be just a FUD, and look how it impacts the market. We are supposed to be at over $2 trillion marketcap overall, but with this rumor, not only bitcoin dump but altcoins were heavily affected resulted to a decrease of marketcap to $1.88 trillion, in short, there's a major loss and more to come if this downward trend will continue.

Surprise, surprise, last time I check its $1.9 trillion, and it seems it went down very hard in the last 12 hours because of the supposedly FUD floating around. But the effect will be short term I believed, so let's not jump on the gun and sell our stash today. Although it looks bleak up to the end of the month, I'm sure next month we might see bitcoin again regaining some to $50k or even $60k.

Damage has been done to the market, but be positive and hope that we will see a good bounce back in the next coming weeks.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 612
~
So there is some substance for the rumor, i am hearing about this FUD for sometime that the Biden administration is planning to restrict the entire market and i have heard about the restrictions they are going to implement to hackers but when you read the full papers it will affect everyone. Right now the speculations is all over the social media and may be that is the reason the market went down today but these rumors are in the air for weeks.

it seems like the people easily react on rumors, there has been no announcement yet, it could be just a FUD, and look how it impacts the market. We are supposed to be at over $2 trillion marketcap overall, but with this rumor, not only bitcoin dump but altcoins were heavily affected resulted to a decrease of marketcap to $1.88 trillion, in short, there's a major loss and more to come if this downward trend will continue.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 535
~

If we do not see any drastic step from the US government we will rally for good, if not the institutional investors from US will book their profit.
Merit: 641
https://duelbits.com/

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Yeah, I am not having any different speculation than you. Because, bitcoin has showed its power like you have mentioned many times in the past like defeating all the fuds and government driven regulations. So, this time cannot be an exception in any manner still I do feel that there is something unknown selling force dragging down the markets around $50k for more time than usual.

I feel like some bigger institutions (or even governments like El Salvador) might be manipulating the market to remain under $50k levels to make the rest of world to believe something technically so that they may catch some good entry levels which may be lower than $40k levels also.
when it comes to speculation, there are those who dare to say that even in 2 years btc will touch ATH +100 k, even they are observers of the world economy, while it is difficult to see the condition for 2 years touching ATH +100 k. In this year it could have been with the momentum of ELON MUKS and El Salvador, but not at 100 k.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124
Yeah, I am not having any different speculation than you. Because, bitcoin has showed its power like you have mentioned many times in the past like defeating all the fuds and government driven regulations. So, this time cannot be an exception in any manner still I do feel that there is something unknown selling force dragging down the markets around $50k for more time than usual.

I feel like some bigger institutions (or even governments like El Salvador) might be manipulating the market to remain under $50k levels to make the rest of world to believe something technically so that they may catch some good entry levels which may be lower than $40k levels also.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 574
I even hoped that during the El Salvador effect, he bullran very far and played at that number but in fact it didn't happen, even in the previous direction, when I hoped it would have an effect because it was bought by El Salvador 450 btc, but it didn't happen.
That's just because the market was heavily manipulated because certain people are always afraid of bitcoin's mass adoption such as the recent news. The good news is that market manipulation like these only last a little while before the trend goes back to normal simply because they can't prevent the adoption from happening no matter how much FUD is being spread.

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 10505
I even hoped that during the El Salvador effect, he bullran very far and played at that number but in fact it didn't happen, even in the previous direction, when I hoped it would have an effect because it was bought by El Salvador 450 btc, but it didn't happen.
That's just because the market was heavily manipulated because certain people are always afraid of bitcoin's mass adoption such as the recent news. The good news is that market manipulation like these only last a little while before the trend goes back to normal simply because they can't prevent the adoption from happening no matter how much FUD is being spread.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
At the moment the BTC price is trying to break the $ 46,000 level again. A break and hold above the $46,000 level would give Bitcoin some upward movement. On-chain analysis shows that both accumulation addresses and accumulation balances are increasing, indicating a possible bullish move ahead.

I think $48k is the next barrier to see continue bullish momentum, otherwise it will have a tendency to slip down to $43k. It's good to break that $46k, but it will not give confidence still for a upward trend.

It's good that the accumulation and balances are increasing and then bitcoin traders/investors are getting out and saving it to a wallet that they control. But as for the price, $48k should be the next price to break again. I remember that we have like 3x-4x try before we breach that psychological number, so here we are again.
Yes, it is. I feel the same as you because the price seems hard to increase more than $48k and only get down to the lower price. Maybe next week, the price can increase and can break $48k. If that can be break, the chance to break $50k will be wide open and once that can be break, the price can still increase higher. If the price is down to $43k in the next week, that can trigger the price to still go down to the lower price and it could reach $40k again. If that happens, people will not be comfortable holding their bitcoin and will sell instantly.

Might take this week to re-take the $48k price position, we did touch it briefly but then again the pattern getting into it then facing a huge resistance again. Now, we are down to $47,100, so hopefully at least this week we can get back to $48k again and see how the market will react again. If it goes down, then we can't do anything, but it we we maintain that $48k levels and become confident along that price then $50k will be the starting price for next month.
Broke below $48,000 was a bearish move for me on Bitcoin for the short term.  I agree with you that if ever Bitcoin will retake above $48,000 and stay for days there, daily close will always be $48,000 weekly too, $50,000 will be easy. But there is a lot to consider here like a monthly candle is fast approaching.
Funding rates are normal for now, which is good side that we may still not see huge dumps from now.
Merit: 772
^ It's now trading sideways, a pattern that is familiar with us, last month this is always the case and we close the month with green candles.

However, this month might be different, yes short term could be bearish, but not to the point that we are going down to $43k. We can maintain his phase up until the end of next month, and we are still good. Then wait for October to somewhat bring the bullish sentiments around and then new ATH at the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
At the moment the BTC price is trying to break the $ 46,000 level again. A break and hold above the $46,000 level would give Bitcoin some upward movement. On-chain analysis shows that both accumulation addresses and accumulation balances are increasing, indicating a possible bullish move ahead.

I think $48k is the next barrier to see continue bullish momentum, otherwise it will have a tendency to slip down to $43k. It's good to break that $46k, but it will not give confidence still for a upward trend.

It's good that the accumulation and balances are increasing and then bitcoin traders/investors are getting out and saving it to a wallet that they control. But as for the price, $48k should be the next price to break again. I remember that we have like 3x-4x try before we breach that psychological number, so here we are again.
Yes, it is. I feel the same as you because the price seems hard to increase more than $48k and only get down to the lower price. Maybe next week, the price can increase and can break $48k. If that can be break, the chance to break $50k will be wide open and once that can be break, the price can still increase higher. If the price is down to $43k in the next week, that can trigger the price to still go down to the lower price and it could reach $40k again. If that happens, people will not be comfortable holding their bitcoin and will sell instantly.

Might take this week to re-take the $48k price position, we did touch it briefly but then again the pattern getting into it then facing a huge resistance again. Now, we are down to $47,100, so hopefully at least this week we can get back to $48k again and see how the market will react again. If it goes down, then we can't do anything, but it we we maintain that $48k levels and become confident along that price then $50k will be the starting price for next month.
Broke below $48,000 was a bearish move for me on Bitcoin for the short term.  I agree with you that if ever Bitcoin will retake above $48,000 and stay for days there, daily close will always be $48,000 weekly too, $50,000 will be easy. But there is a lot to consider here like a monthly candle is fast approaching.
Funding rates are normal for now, which is good side that we may still not see huge dumps from now.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 540

Activity: 2856
Merit: 541
Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Pages:
Jump to: