Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin going Up to 500? - page 12. (Read 17070 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058
March 28, 2016, 02:43:22 PM
Going to 500 is something that is realistic. Not liek all other topics where people expect it to go to 1000 etc.
In my belief it will happen within 1 month.

Yes really realistic rather than expecting a close $1000 this year.

But if happen then much better so we can conclude that new bitcoin era will born after halving.
I too do not any doubt that the halving will trigger new era for bitcoin ecosystem. Also I am expecting more higher prices than previous peak price levels bitcoins in 2013.
When seeing the present global economical situations and the requirement of bitcoin payment system, definitely we can say the new lifetime high price for bitcoin is going to happen this year.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3037
BTC price road to $80k
March 28, 2016, 12:54:18 PM
I think the price will go up to $500 or more in the next two months, maybe later May or early June.
i guess for bitcoin touch $500 is not need wait until may or june, in april bitcoin could reach that price, i'm sure with this.
I am not too sure in April we may touch $500. as you know the price is very stable and there are no big explosions. and I think it will happen until close to halving and then the price will touch $500
Maybe it will hit in 500 we dont know what will happen in april but bitcoin is not stable and theres a chance that the price will pump and jump again.. or will decrease below 410..  so get ready and always watch for the price fluctuate maybe this comming april we will see the aggressive movement of the price..
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
March 28, 2016, 12:23:43 PM
I think the price will go up to $500 or more in the next two months, maybe later May or early June.
i guess for bitcoin touch $500 is not need wait until may or june, in april bitcoin could reach that price, i'm sure with this.
I am not too sure in April we may touch $500. as you know the price is very stable and there are no big explosions. and I think it will happen until close to halving and then the price will touch $500
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
March 28, 2016, 11:50:00 AM
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
March 28, 2016, 11:34:33 AM
Going to 500 is something that is realistic. Not liek all other topics where people expect it to go to 1000 etc.
In my belief it will happen within 1 month.

Yes really realistic rather than expecting a close $1000 this year.

But if happen then much better so we can conclude that new bitcoin era will born after halving.
I too do not any doubt that the halving will trigger new era for bitcoin ecosystem. Also I am expecting more higher prices than previous peak price levels bitcoins in 2013.
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
March 28, 2016, 11:06:33 AM
 Lips sealed

Yeah, probably by May or June we will reach that $500, and might go higher after July and would start to go down again little by little...

I think this you are telling in view of halving on july but ya $500 to $600 is the possible price it may go but after halving their will be surely correction and cannot tell how much as their will be full selling pressure.

Even after the correction, I think the price should be more than $600. Otherwise, the miners will lose money
Activity: 2282
Merit: 532
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 28, 2016, 08:50:20 AM
With last few weeks growth it is expected to touch $500 only after months. If it happens in a time less than that, it might be of users speculations.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
March 28, 2016, 07:31:08 AM

Yeah, probably by May or June we will reach that $500, and might go higher after July and would start to go down again little by little...

I think this you are telling in view of halving on july but ya $500 to $600 is the possible price it may go but after halving their will be surely correction and cannot tell how much as their will be full selling pressure.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
March 28, 2016, 06:53:31 AM
I think it is on its way to $500, but it might take 2 to 3 months. That is just before the halving.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
March 27, 2016, 09:24:15 AM

It will go up in a couple months we just need to be patient for it, It will happen without any doubts, because of the upcoming the events.
Its just a matter of time, the halving is also coming by the way..
Activity: 798
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
March 27, 2016, 09:08:07 AM

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
March 27, 2016, 08:55:31 AM
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
March 15, 2016, 12:12:46 PM
Bitcoin has been steadily rising. It already beat up the $400 mark and it seems to be going up to beat the $500 mark. Do you believe we will see it before the end of the year or not?

Thoughts anyone?

quite possible, and best thing is that it shouldn't take ages to go to 500$, price now is really close, 430$ so we need like 1 month without falls and we will see 500$

and if we will get falls, halving will come in July so it should rise price to 500$ and even more
Activity: 714
SkyFall
March 15, 2016, 10:24:32 AM
slowly, but price rises,  i think in a month we will see 500$ or even more than that, of course if we won't get any dumps in this month, but  i don't think that it won't go to 500$

Yes it might go up but again we need to have patience and we should not be scared and confused or brainwashed by the small dips or slowdown which happens momentarily because if you notice from past three months there has been many fluctuations and people without much knowledge about bitcoin has sold their btc for lesser price it will surely go up.

We do not need too much patience. The price will go to $500 or more in May or June, that is just 3 months away.

it can go higher but after the halving, not necessarily before, so the waiting can be much worse

I think the 500 dollar is in our reach by next month but we will see if this comes true of course.
We just have to be patient for it, the halving will let the price jump for sure.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
March 15, 2016, 07:31:42 AM
slowly, but price rises,  i think in a month we will see 500$ or even more than that, of course if we won't get any dumps in this month, but  i don't think that it won't go to 500$

Yes it might go up but again we need to have patience and we should not be scared and confused or brainwashed by the small dips or slowdown which happens momentarily because if you notice from past three months there has been many fluctuations and people without much knowledge about bitcoin has sold their btc for lesser price it will surely go up.

We do not need too much patience. The price will go to $500 or more in May or June, that is just 3 months away.

it can go higher but after the halving, not necessarily before, so the waiting can be much worse
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
March 15, 2016, 06:55:52 AM

Activity: 714
March 04, 2016, 01:41:35 PM

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008
March 04, 2016, 12:46:29 PM
For now i think the price is very stable in 425 it will not increase in to 500 right now.. maybe after this month it will change and it will reach 500..
i think 450 or 460 is our goal in this month so that i don't expect for the price will increase to 500.. But i hope it will happen..

Yes that is right.

But on the other hand, possible that we can see some manipulators move again if they want like the big rally last year where more than $100 increase happened in just a matter of few days.

But for now I think no move will happen like that since others are doing trades in other alts.
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
March 04, 2016, 12:38:56 PM
For now i think the price is very stable in 425 it will not increase in to 500 right now.. maybe after this month it will change and it will reach 500..
i think 450 or 460 is our goal in this month so that i don't expect for the price will increase to 500.. But i hope it will happen..
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 04, 2016, 12:30:07 PM
the proper term, slowly but surely. despite the increase in the price of bitcoin is rather slow, but now the price of bitcoin is stable, so it is only a matter of time for the price of $ 500, maybe 2 or 3 months ahead  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: