Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold Electrum support - page 4. (Read 19118 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 254
October 10, 2017, 02:30:40 PM
Hey guys! Will Electrum wallet support Bitcoin GOLD? If so how it works? If not, where should I locate my funds to receive Bitcoin GOLD and keep them safe? Thanks for any help.

Don't worry. There is no need to move your BTC. Keep them in electrum.
BTCG will be credited to address holding the BTCs and if electrum won't support BTCG it then you can always sweep/import the address to any other wallet which do.
Besides electrum, what wallets will support to receive bitcoin gold later?
Any wallet, which provides you a private key. Depends, what kind of wallet you want. For paper and mind wallet you could use bitaddress.org, mobile wallet for example mycellium or coinomi and hardware wallets.
Don't is blockchain.info. They will probably not support Bitcoin Gold.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
October 10, 2017, 01:27:06 PM
Hey guys! Will Electrum wallet support Bitcoin GOLD? If so how it works? If not, where should I locate my funds to receive Bitcoin GOLD and keep them safe? Thanks for any help.

BTCG will be credited to address holding the BTCs and if electrum won't support BTCG it then you can always sweep/import the address to any other wallet which do.
Besides electrum, what wallets will support to receive bitcoin gold later?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
October 10, 2017, 07:01:45 AM

WE still have to wait for more info about this matter. As of now just wait and be patient if someone will make an export software for bitcoin gold.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
bros over blockfolios
October 10, 2017, 06:59:25 AM

That's a satisfying answer! Thanks a ton, I'll keep it in Electrum calm and safely. Thanks again, keep hodling Smiley.
Activity: 952
Merit: 339
invest trade and gamble wisely
October 09, 2017, 12:05:21 PM

EDIT: I made a quick guide how to claim your BTG: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btg-redeem-bitcoin-gold-step-by-step-quick-and-dirty-2347158
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
bros over blockfolios
October 09, 2017, 11:55:25 AM
Pages:
Jump to: