Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold Now Available on HitBTC - page 2. (Read 483 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 275
October 25, 2017, 02:51:09 AM
BTG is available everywhere now, even at yobit it’s been traded at 0.052 BTC per BTG. Two days earlier the price was 0.07 at highest peak but as people are dumping it, the prices are going down. That’s just panic sell I can see and nothing much. For my personal investment I’m keeping my investment into BTG as it is until hard fork is processed. I’m pretty sure that BTG will hike a lot in the future and if it’s free then why not to take that risk. :-)
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
October 25, 2017, 01:14:09 AM
should i hold or dump guys?

You should follow this comment since you are the owner of that coin and don't rely on the other's opinion since you might regret if the decision you placed for listening them is wrong but if you feel this coin will pump then try to risk since lucky earner people are the risk takers and remember its free and you can risk it since there's no guild feeling of losing some capital if the price will fall apart.

Why are you asking! , Do whatever you like with your coin! You got it for free in the first place and you might as well send it to unknown address! Nobody cares about what you do with it! Fork jeopadize everybody's investment! And that is a Fact!
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 25, 2017, 01:04:35 AM
Why are you asking! , Do whatever you like with your coin! You got it for free in the first place and you might as well send it to unknown address! Nobody cares about what you do with it! Fork jeopadize everybody's investment! And that is a Fact!
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
October 25, 2017, 01:00:01 AM
should i hold or dump guys?
Pages:
Jump to: