Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Gold schedule Fork - page 2. (Read 639 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 130
October 24, 2017, 08:36:43 AM
I have same feeling. On Bitcoin Cash fork there was really huge excitement because it was something new and not experienced for mostly us. But still, mostly people waited for Bitcoin Cash only to dump it ASAP. Now when it's not first and probably not last fork, there is much less excitement. And there is less support for Bitcoin Gold if compare what we had with Bitcoin Cash. BTG don't even have working wallet and it looks not professional.

well, I thought every hard fork only aims to trigger the price of bitcoin to increase from before, this is evidenced by the bitcoin cash hard fork before. although many people talk about it because it has a lot of team support behind it, but still, bitcoin cash continues to sink, while bitcoin prices continue to skyrocket. and bitcoin gold hard fork does'nt even look better than bitcoin cash. I do not know how long this coin can survive.
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
October 24, 2017, 08:22:46 AM
i believe its already fork , this day its just snapshot for distribution , btg even already mined by some miners lol  Undecided
Activity: 826
Merit: 107
Rento || Global Sharing App
October 24, 2017, 08:19:28 AM
Yeah, many people not support bitcoin gold and there im not find any news about where bitcoin gold will listed
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
October 24, 2017, 08:10:34 AM
bitcoin gold website is down right now, what happen???

https://www.btcgpu.org/

403 Forbidden

nginx
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
October 24, 2017, 08:08:16 AM
I have same feeling. On Bitcoin Cash fork there was really huge excitement because it was something new and not experienced for mostly us. But still, mostly people waited for Bitcoin Cash only to dump it ASAP. Now when it's not first and probably not last fork, there is much less excitement. And there is less support for Bitcoin Gold if compare what we had with Bitcoin Cash. BTG don't even have working wallet and it looks not professional.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
October 24, 2017, 05:19:50 AM
Guys,

It is just me or others doesn't have the same anticipation on this fork as compare to Aug. 1?

The forum was full of anticipation on the Bitcoin Cash before, but I don't feel any with the Bitcoin Gold? Previously, I felt that the forum was lively and there's a lot of discussions on Bitcoin Cash before, and almost everyone is updating what's the current situation of the fork and what blocks are we before the fork. But with this Bitcoin Gold, all members just want to get this free coins and dump it hard. And some have even stay late to be part of history.

But why with this fork everyone is not excited?

Because its doesn't have the support of the community, that's why. People are just for the it just to get their free money. And once they get it, they will just dumped it anyways. Only a few people here really wants to but and hodl bitcoin gold. And they think that they can profit long term hodl but that is not the case. Look at BCH, supposedly having a traction here, but it's not. Only unscrupulous investors are in it, but sadly they are also losing as well. That's why no excitement for bitcoin gold today as well.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
October 23, 2017, 11:36:27 PM
Guys,

It is just me or others doesn't have the same anticipation on this fork as compare to Aug. 1?

The forum was full of anticipation on the Bitcoin Cash before, but I don't feel any with the Bitcoin Gold? Previously, I felt that the forum was lively and there's a lot of discussions on Bitcoin Cash before, and almost everyone is updating what's the current situation of the fork and what blocks are we before the fork. But with this Bitcoin Gold, all members just want to get this free coins and dump it hard. And some have even stay late to be part of history.

But why with this fork everyone is not excited?
Pages:
Jump to: