Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin had a drop recently, that means is a good time to buy some? - page 3. (Read 464 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I am a new user of this, still learning on how it works and not sure how to start buying.

Now, just after the drop, will be a good time?
Bitcoin should be purchased at the most lowest price that you can enter into. Now would be okay or around $8, if it goes down there.
but it never touches that price, i think @9k is a good price and this price swinging at 10k and 9k is an indicator that bitcoin's price become a bit stable in the past few days, this could be the best time to buy since once the price will go up again it's an easy profit for everyone again  Cheesy
Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
I am a new user of this, still learning on how it works and not sure how to start buying.

if asking the bitcoiner veterans today's is the right time to buy  bitcoin go down dip again their preice in the marketcap is difficult to explain what is the reason bitcoin price down the price, in my observation i think because end of the month people withdraw their funds to pay the utilities consumption and the daily family needs. after that's bitcoin rise again the price in the marketcap.
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token

I believe that it is indeed a good time to invest. We should remember that no crash is permanent and with that, market will surely recover soon and it also means that profit will then be earned. Rather than to be worried of the backdrop on its market value, we should be excited because it is an obvious opportunity to earn profit because after every dips, recovery will take over.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
Presale is live: BitPenta.com
I've bought bitcoin yesterday and just wait until the price goes up again, you can make a purchase anytime especially at a cheap time like this is a great opportunity to get what you want.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
hesitate about buying bitcoin, it's a good chance and you start immediately and wait a while until the price goes up to the moon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
Wait till Bitcoin $2,000. Big names are saying bad things for Bitcoin. 2nd richest man "Warren Buffet" said "Bitcoin will end up badly"

Read my threads and posts.
Activity: 504
This is a great time to buy bitcoin when the price falls now, it's a wonderful opportunity, I also made a purchase for some bitcoins because I am very happy with the price now and I hold on until later when the bitcoin price reaches $ 50,000.
Activity: 891
Merit: 500

Bitcoin should be purchased at the most lowest price that you can enter into. Now would be okay or around $8, if it goes down there.
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
The general rule is buy low and sell high but it depends on your expectations and your goals. The price is low relative to where it was a week ago but high relative to 2 weeks ago, then again it's very low compared to just a couple of months ago.

If you believe in bitcoin and are in it for the long term then the decision is much easier because you can be safe in your assumption the price will continue to grow and reach a new ATH later this year. With that in mind it seems like a good time to buy right now.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: