Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Halving cycle - page 2. (Read 653 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 349
October 07, 2023, 01:53:43 PM
The progress of 2024 halving is about 85% done. The latest block is 809,891 and a block where halving happens is 840,000. Counting down only 30,509 more blocks till the 2024 halving.]
As bitcoin heads towards the halving season in no short time, people's expectations are on the rise, that the bitcoin assets they have been accumulating and hodling at the low price will give them an expected profit.

At this current low price of bitcoin, I ​wouldn't want to miss the chance to accumulate as much bitcoin as I can before then(halving). Because there is cause to believe that, the bitcoin price might get above the price of $35k- $50k. Given many bitcoin investors who invested in bitcoin at a low price of $26k below some profits. Their profits will keep being on the rise as they continue to accumulate and wait patiently for the bull run to take effect(months after halving season).
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
October 07, 2023, 12:08:25 PM
Cycle repeat from Charts.bitbo.io has a price projection for Bitcoin next bull run after 2024 halving. I know projection is not correct but let's see how the projection is. According to it, if the historic cycle repeats itself, a next all time high can be around $180,000 to $200,000 in late of 2025, about one year and a half after 2024 April halving.
Expectations indicate this, but to be sure, let us say that if the price of Bitcoin does not decline, the price of $180,000 to $200,000 will be real. What is more logical is that we no longer believe that we will reach a million dollars within the next 10 years, exactly as was said in 2021.
But the charts also tell us that we may be in the range of $30,000 to $50,000 by the date of the Halving cycle, with the possibility of a correction occurring in the coming months.

What hides me most is the accelerating pace of hacking. If we continue at the same pace, most of the platforms will be hacked and go bankrupt in the coming months, which will lead to the cycle being dumped before $100,000 as what happen after FTX.

The list is very long https://hacked.slowmist.io/

The total amount of money lost by blockchain hackers is about

$ 30,934,292,291.24

Total hack events 1207

This is if it doesn't decline. All Bitcoin halvings that seem to be purely declining are happenings, and we all know this. Do you think this time it will be approved in ETF? When this happens, it will be the first time in history that Bitcoin's price value really kicks into the market.

And it is also likely that many altcoins in the market will not be able to keep up with Bitcoin, and only possibly the top altcoins will be able to somehow keep up with Bitcoin's rise during the bull run.
legendary
Activity: 4116
Merit: 7849
'The right to privacy matters'
October 07, 2023, 10:26:42 AM
Too much people are betting on the fact that the same will happen historically.

So I'm betting:

1. Halving comes
2. We dump
3. We sideways chop for a good amount of time
4. People realizing that the same won't happen, hence dump
5. We pump once weak hands leave

I'm not putting heavy money on this, but I'm going to have some dry powder ready.

Interesting you think we approach 1/2 ing at 40k and drop or at 28 k and drop.

If we hit the 1/2 ing at 40k and drop to 30k that would be a repeat of an old pattern .

If we hit the 1/2 ing at 28k and drop to 18k that would be kind of new pattern maybe a good shot to make bank if you grab cheap then.
Activity: 630
Merit: 195
October 07, 2023, 10:17:52 AM
According to predictions, the halving will take place in March or April 2024, and if history repeats itself and as you mentioned. Bull season will come a year after the halving, which means we are still a long way from the bull season. So, there will not be any positive movements in the market anytime soon, both before and after the halving.

The impact of the halving is undeniable, however, many people mistakenly believe that the bull season will come immediately when the halving takes place and they are looking forward to more positive developments as the halving approaches. I predict bitcoin will have corrections before and after the halving and will not skyrocket immediately. That could be the last time the market shakes off its last weak hands before entering a new bull season. I predict many people will be discouraged and disappointed when the halving happens because then the price will not increase immediately.

Based on previous halvings data its very much clear that price wont go up immediate up after halving rather it will take a year or two for price to go up. This halving is different in a sense that people are now very much aware of halving and that's the main reason we see a stable Bitcoin price for last few months. Even if price don't up immediately after halving it wont go down as many investors are eyeing halving event this time.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1023
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 07, 2023, 09:26:52 AM
So far it seems like the Halving event does its job as we can see how the market price of Bitcoin skyrockets every time there is a Bitcoin halving event since it is going to affect the supply of Bitcoin. Right now the next Bitcoin halving event is going to happen estimated around 2024 which I think could be one of the catalysts that are going to trigger that Bullrun, as we can see the in Bitcoin halving timeline we can already see how the market price reaction to the Bitcoin halving event, most of the time after or around 1 year after the Bitcoin halving event we are going to see the Bullrun, so in my speculation the Bullrun might happen somewhere around 2024-2025, right now there was really no big movement in the market, but I think we are going to see a good momentum considering its ber months, possibly we are going to reach 40k$ before the end of the year, because there are going to be a hype every time the Bitcoin halving event is near, as far as I remember in the last event there was a small pump before the event then the market is going to realize that it is still not ready to skyrocket so it is going to drop down again.

According to predictions, the halving will take place in March or April 2024, and if history repeats itself and as you mentioned. Bull season will come a year after the halving, which means we are still a long way from the bull season. So, there will not be any positive movements in the market anytime soon, both before and after the halving.

The impact of the halving is undeniable, however, many people mistakenly believe that the bull season will come immediately when the halving takes place and they are looking forward to more positive developments as the halving approaches. I predict bitcoin will have corrections before and after the halving and will not skyrocket immediately. That could be the last time the market shakes off its last weak hands before entering a new bull season. I predict many people will be discouraged and disappointed when the halving happens because then the price will not increase immediately.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
Cashback 15%
October 07, 2023, 07:58:17 AM
So far it seems like the Halving event does its job as we can see how the market price of Bitcoin skyrockets every time there is a Bitcoin halving event since it is going to affect the supply of Bitcoin. Right now the next Bitcoin halving event is going to happen estimated around 2024 which I think could be one of the catalysts that are going to trigger that Bullrun, as we can see the in Bitcoin halving timeline we can already see how the market price reaction to the Bitcoin halving event, most of the time after or around 1 year after the Bitcoin halving event we are going to see the Bullrun, so in my speculation the Bullrun might happen somewhere around 2024-2025, right now there was really no big movement in the market, but I think we are going to see a good momentum considering its ber months, possibly we are going to reach 40k$ before the end of the year, because there are going to be a hype every time the Bitcoin halving event is near, as far as I remember in the last event there was a small pump before the event then the market is going to realize that it is still not ready to skyrocket so it is going to drop down again.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1332
October 07, 2023, 03:55:07 AM
Reaching the point where that should reach to 100k+ is not all that weird and should be considered a bit better. I get that we could reach to a point where it could make a profit that could help out for the long term. The best thing about this cycle is that we are going to end up with a greater return if we can hold it for a long time and should be the most important thing. I know that not many people could see it that way but that doesn't mean that we could make a big change regarding this.

I hope that we could hold long term, because there are situations in life when you just have to cash out to pay something and unfortunately it has been common thing for me for the past year or so, and I hope that all the ones I am gathering now could be amounts that I could hold until the ATH is peaked again.
Without a doubt it can be difficult to sell your coins now knowing the bull market is getting closer, but as long as you did so because you really had no other choice then there is no point in being sorry about it, after all that is why we have savings and investments, to help us deal with all the negative stuff that it may happen to us, however, if you can, try to get that bitcoin back as soon as possible, even if you have to cut some of your expenses and increase your savings this way.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1721
airbet.io
October 06, 2023, 06:59:51 PM
The market is actually slowly rising and this is a great opportunity for us to stay calm and grab more because the big pump is about to happen. This is the start of the cycle and we know the hype starts before the halving and this has been the cycle, many predicted this to happen and I’m also bullish for this one. Let’s be more positive about the up trend, hoping that we will end this year at the best price.
Many of the new entrants are pessimistic about the current conditions and even leave the market with losses, even though this is the beginning of a bull run that will arrive and give a surprise that has never been made before.

This halving cycle might be a bit different as the price will also be higher and Bitcoin will set a new ATH in history.
Many are also optimistic about the bitcoin market and that a big boom will happen.

Everyone is speculating that Bitcoin will reach a big boom in the coming year.

Are you ready for the bull run?
Have you bought as much Bitcoin as you can?
We just need to wait for it without panicking.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
October 06, 2023, 05:27:27 PM
The dump part will not happen, thatsj ust wishful thinking, we are already pretty low right now. Its going to be like it has always been and already proved that its going to be sort of like that by this time. It has been exactly the same leading up to halving so far and why would that change afterwards suddenly? If everything that happened since the last halving to this day has been same as it has been before, that is indication that the future will also be the same. We do not know how high it will go, but we know that its going to be pretty high and break over the ATH price so we should be buying right now. I am doing it, and I every smart investor would do the same.
The market is actually slowly rising and this is a great opportunity for us to stay calm and grab more because the big pump is about to happen. This is the start of the cycle and we know the hype starts before the halving and this has been the cycle, many predicted this to happen and I’m also bullish for this one. Let’s be more positive about the up trend, hoping that we will end this year at the best price.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
October 06, 2023, 05:05:10 PM
I hope that we could hold long term, because there are situations in life when you just have to cash out to pay something and unfortunately it has been common thing for me for the past year or so, and I hope that all the ones I am gathering now could be amounts that I could hold until the ATH is peaked again.
You can manage your finances wisely and not damage your long-term investment plans. Good planning before investment determines everything – meaning they should no longer change investment plans if it is not because of a very urgent need. The investment budget should be taken from the unused budget - it will be safe despite fluctuations over time.

I hope they really understand how to manage finances well if they are already in this industry. Each of them must have a reserve budget, regardless of whether it is living expenses, children's education budget, or unexpected expenses. This is important to separate from the investment budget if they do not want to break their investment plans.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
October 06, 2023, 11:12:41 AM
Reaching the point where that should reach to 100k+ is not all that weird and should be considered a bit better. I get that we could reach to a point where it could make a profit that could help out for the long term. The best thing about this cycle is that we are going to end up with a greater return if we can hold it for a long time and should be the most important thing. I know that not many people could see it that way but that doesn't mean that we could make a big change regarding this.

Activity: 714
Merit: 160
I'm a web developer. Hire me for your work.
October 03, 2023, 10:38:34 AM
You're saying it like it's indisputably reaching it one day. I can't confidently say bitcoin's reaching $1M any time soon. So many cryptocurrencies failed to overtake Bitcoin so it's true it's staying at top but it doesn't mean it's going to be worth $1M. It's pure speculation when halving & FOMO drive's imaginations.

What makes a $1 million price for Bitcoin, in my view, isn't just the halving event alone, but rather the age of Bitcoin and its increasingly widespread adoption. Halving does indeed show its direct effects, and what accumulates are the policies of companies and countries regarding the existence of Bitcoin.

As for its price range, it seems a bit high, with the $100k - $1 million interval appearing quite ambitious. Especially considering that at the current level of $30k, Bitcoin seems poised to reach the $100k++ mark much sooner. I'm not a fortune teller, but let's observe how quickly Bitcoin crosses that $100k threshold.

Honestly, I can't wait to see Bitcoin potentially bring a million thrills to the crypto space.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 655
Bitcoin is achievement
October 03, 2023, 09:57:08 AM
The most awaited event right now. If you really deep dive into the history of past Bitcoin block halvings, you will see that it clearly shows that the price of Bitcoin will be somehow above the lows months before the block halvings. As months before the Bitcoin block halvings is the best time to accumulate Bitcoin, just my 2 cents.

The price stability we are witnessing in Bitcoin is also because majority of investors are mature enough to wait for the halving coming up next year. We saw few dips in price due to some news but price is recovering back towards 30k. Previous halving show that Bitcoin price goes up after few weeks of halving not immediately. Price of Bitcoin is still low and good for accumulation. 
Bitcoin is a currency in which nobody should depend on its price, the market of bitcoin is very rational and also rotational, which from my observation in cryptocurrency and especially in bitcoin the price do rotate and nobody can predict accurately what the price will determine , we can be expecting an increase in bitcoin market next year and one or two things that might pump up a negative information concerning bitcoin and the price go down, a small information can lead bitcoin to long time bearish market, what I basically know about bitcoin is that Bitcoin have it's on way of propagation, so we should not expect that bitcoin will be increasing every day or every time or be thinking that since the price of bitcoin has fall that means the price can't accelerate any longer, one thing with bitcoin price is that it have to do with the determinate of demands and supply and basically information,  a good information triggers acceleration of bitcoin price.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 439
Cashback 15%
October 03, 2023, 09:51:35 AM
I think we will have to wait some more halvings to see Bitcoin price reaches $1M.
What makes a $1 million price for Bitcoin, in my view, isn't just the halving event alone, but rather the age of Bitcoin and its increasingly widespread adoption. Halving does indeed show its direct effects, and what accumulates are the policies of companies and countries regarding the existence of Bitcoin.

As for its price range, it seems a bit high, with the $100k - $1 million interval appearing quite ambitious. Especially considering that at the current level of $30k, Bitcoin seems poised to reach the $100k++ mark much sooner. I'm not a fortune teller, but let's observe how quickly Bitcoin crosses that $100k threshold.

Honestly, I can't wait to see Bitcoin potentially bring a million thrills to the crypto space.
Perhaps not only halving affects the bitcoin price, but also other economic and political events, as well as the stock market. For example, every 4 years there is a presidential election in the USA and this event always affects the stock market. Of course halving creates bitcoin deflation, but think about the fact that 90% of all coins have been mined.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
October 03, 2023, 09:37:47 AM
I think we will have to wait some more halvings to see Bitcoin price reaches $1M.

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
October 01, 2023, 09:38:18 PM
The most awaited event right now. If you really deep dive into the history of past Bitcoin block halvings, you will see that it clearly shows that the price of Bitcoin will be somehow above the lows months before the block halvings. As months before the Bitcoin block halvings is the best time to accumulate Bitcoin, just my 2 cents.
If halving's going to bring prices above low from months before it happened there isn't an indication it's going to lead to bull run. Halving's are turbulent as much as they're gold mines for profits. It's a dangerous time for newbies to buy.
(.....)
Of course, this is normal, anytime with Bitcoin block halving or without, it is always a risk to buy Bitcoin because no one knows what's next move of Bitcoin, just be responsible and expect for unexpected. These speculation I said is because of the past Bitcoin block halvings, I just use the history to come up with this.
Activity: 602
Merit: 387
Rollbit - the casino for you. Take $RLB token!
October 01, 2023, 08:26:06 PM
What I find inconsistent with these projections when compared to the previous cycles is that the 2017 ATH was roughly a 20x of the last one (1k), but the next one wasn't even 4x.
Because basically when a Bitcoin marketcap is bigger, it is harder to have 20x growth for a single cycle like previous cycles. It is exactly what happened with Bitcoin in 2020 - 2021 bull run and its future bull runs including 2024 and 2025 bull run. We have take into account the unprecedented accidents like Covid-19 and global financial recession too.

This means that the ATH to ATH growth was reduced by 80% cycle to cycle. What if the next one is again reduced by 80% and we only get something like 1x the ATH, or even less, so less than $140k?
If this continues, at some point we'll only be reaching a new ATH without any large growth, so one year it will be 140k and in 4 years 180k, in 4 years 200k...
So from price like under $30,000 to $140,000, assumes it is a new all time high for 2024 - 2025 bull run, it is not good enough? I know it sounds not good if we consider it from 2021 all time high circa $70,000 but if we consider it from today price, it's very good profit.

$200,000 in 2028 or 2029, it is about 7x from today price, is it good? Absolutely good, I don't expect more profit from 8 years of holding.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
October 01, 2023, 02:19:40 PM
I know projection is not correct but let's see how the projection is. According to it, if the historic cycle repeats itself, a next all time high can be around $180,000 to $200,000 in late of 2025, about one year and a half after 2024 April halving.

What I find inconsistent with these projections when compared to the previous cycles is that the 2017 ATH was roughly a 20x of the last one (1k), but the next one wasn't even 4x.
This means that the ATH to ATH growth was reduced by 80% cycle to cycle. What if the next one is again reduced by 80% and we only get something like 1x the ATH, or even less, so less than $140k?
If this continues, at some point we'll only be reaching a new ATH without any large growth, so one year it will be 140k and in 4 years 180k, in 4 years 200k...
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
October 01, 2023, 01:52:24 PM
Too much people are betting on the fact that the same will happen historically.

So I'm betting:

1. Halving comes
2. We dump
3. We sideways chop for a good amount of time
4. People realizing that the same won't happen, hence dump
5. We pump once weak hands leave

I'm not putting heavy money on this, but I'm going to have some dry powder ready.

Does anyone have firm knowledge that halving will move Bitcoin's price to 100k$ or 150k$? No one. so how we can predict that halving will definitely arises positive impact?

Actually there are no significant connection bitcoin halving at the price of bitcoin. It's just that people are very optimistic as we have witnessed bitcoin have been breaking new ATH right after the bitcoin halving, so people is under the impression of bitcoin bull season is being initiated by every time bitcoin halving occurs every 4 years.
So, to answer your question, there is definitely nobody has the certain of firm knowledge whether or not bitcoin hits a 6 digit figure next year. Who knows these hype will gradually die down if people stopped believing that bitcoin halving could bring bitcoin closer to their specific highest target.
As of now, we get positive feedback from the upcoming halving so it's most definitely it will develop a positive outcome as well. Everybody is still bullish towards bitcoin halving.

Although there is no definite relationship between Halving Bitcoin and Bitcoin price moving itself, I agree on it, but when I see the responsibility of the people who know Bitcoin that it is made a bullish catalyst which indicates that bitcoin will be more rare, indirectly also people are indicated that when when when Bitcoin Halving occurs an increase in Bitcoin, and yes that makes most people optimistic and back Bitcoin.

I think there is someone who is intelligent in moving this stigma in the world bitcoiners, so many believe that Bitcoin Halving will give an encouragement to increase the price of Biitcoin.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 01, 2023, 12:24:26 PM
Actually there are no significant connection bitcoin halving at the price of bitcoin. It's just that people are very optimistic as we have witnessed bitcoin have been breaking new ATH right after the bitcoin halving, so people is under the impression of bitcoin bull season is being initiated by every time bitcoin halving occurs every 4 years.
So, to answer your question, there is definitely nobody has the certain of firm knowledge whether or not bitcoin hits a 6 digit figure next year. Who knows these hype will gradually die down if people stopped believing that bitcoin halving could bring bitcoin closer to their specific highest target.
As of now, we get positive feedback from the upcoming halving so it's most definitely it will develop a positive outcome as well. Everybody is still bullish towards bitcoin halving.

The information about halving is expanded therefore people are more engrossed in it and according to my opinion if news grows that bitcoin halving is just a rumor then may be negative effect will arises in bitcoin holders as the price will be more effected by fake or real both type of news.

People are holding bitcoin for four years because more they give time to bitcoin more they will understand the state of crypto market and they can easily get superiority as most of the situations are repeatedly occurring in specific month.

I don't know when the halving will occurs and also no body knows it but there is a fact that once you heard by the individuals that Bull run will initiate then its your emotions that will force you to take profit during such Bull run.
Pages:
Jump to: