Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Happy New Year $22000? - page 4. (Read 1909 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 10:16:39 AM
My predictions tell me that bitcoin will be over 35k end of the year and eth will be over 3k at the end of this year.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 10:09:36 AM
Hello! I think for the new year Bitcoin $22000; ETH $780.
What are the forecasts?

That is a wild guess of yours because if you are gonna ask me i think that is pretty much accurate because the value of the bitcoins are still not rising but the moths have been passed. I think the bitcoins value will not reach a lot more they are having a hard time getting back to their previous highest how much more to beat it. It is much realistic for the ethereum to be like that value than the bitcoins being 22k plus. Maybe 20k is enough we cant say.
We can think of possibility for this to reach the price. Yes that is true from the previous months price decrease a lot from all time high. So for the coming months their is a tendency btc price could soar high.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 09:52:46 AM
What are the forecasts?
Surely this time you run out of funds because your predictions were wrong in 2018. All people did not expect that in 2018, the electronic money market will fall a lot while the end of 2017 prices increases very fast. All have shown that the crypto market is extremely volatile

I also think that he has lost a lot of money with his predictions. The market for crypto and bitcoin has given people a lot of different surprises. from the rapid price increase and the current is the discount is also very fast

At $ 22000, I think the BTC will never be able to achieve that, and their current low price is under $ 8000. If the increase then this year can only be under $ 15000. In my opinion, with so many competitive markets, there are so many other coins coming out, they occupy the market of BTC, so BTC prices can not rise as high as last year.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
platform for everyday business
June 06, 2018, 08:22:41 AM
What are the forecasts?

Will,this is a great expectation and mostly all bitcoiners will be glad if this would happen accordingly,maybe this is a positive thought that even in some difficulties happen to the digital currency,we still hoping and believe that someday all this struggle that we encounter would resolve immediately and this bullish run upcoming now,would the first move that this prediction of btc will turns to $ 22K and the etherium will go to $780 as soon as possible in this new year end.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 07:45:43 AM
What are the forecasts?

That is a wild guess of yours because if you are gonna ask me i think that is pretty much accurate because the value of the bitcoins are still not rising but the moths have been passed. I think the bitcoins value will not reach a lot more they are having a hard time getting back to their previous highest how much more to beat it. It is much realistic for the ethereum to be like that value than the bitcoins being 22k plus. Maybe 20k is enough we cant say.
Activity: 659
Merit: 101
June 06, 2018, 07:37:00 AM
I think we can see the reflection of your speech this year, and I am very optimistic about this. Because the price of two can be reached at this position, there is nothing impossible. You see, ETH is now around 600 $. And Bitcoin is above $ 7,500, its price may be slightly lower than its position, but soon it will be worth the price.
For long term investment, BTC is my top choice because it is very potential. The amount of BTC remaining on the market is very little so I think that the BTC price increase is only a matter of time. You can buy into BTC today and keep it until the end of the year, I think you will not have to regret it.
I don’t think so there is anyone who would not like to invest into bitcoin for long term investment. Everyone is aware of this fact that only bitcoin is capable of generating huge money after staying in wallets for few months. Altcoins can never give you profit in thousand dollars. They produce in order of hundreds of dollars. All big investors are the players of bitcoin market for increasing their wealth in short time.
Activity: 333
Lifestyle & Wellness Platform
June 04, 2018, 05:21:36 PM
What are the forecasts?
Surely this time you run out of funds because your predictions were wrong in 2018. All people did not expect that in 2018, the electronic money market will fall a lot while the end of 2017 prices increases very fast. All have shown that the crypto market is extremely volatile

I also think that he has lost a lot of money with his predictions. The market for crypto and bitcoin has given people a lot of different surprises. from the rapid price increase and the current is the discount is also very fast
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
June 04, 2018, 04:54:07 PM
What are the forecasts?
Hopefully, your predictions will be correct in late 2018. Now prices are stabilizing to get momentum to pump to $ 22,000. Anyway, your guess about ETH is also correct. Hopefully, the amount of ETH will continue to increase
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
June 04, 2018, 04:52:14 PM
I think we can see the reflection of your speech this year, and I am very optimistic about this. Because the price of two can be reached at this position, there is nothing impossible. You see, ETH is now around 600 $. And Bitcoin is above $ 7,500, its price may be slightly lower than its position, but soon it will be worth the price.
For long term investment, BTC is my top choice because it is very potential. The amount of BTC remaining on the market is very little so I think that the BTC price increase is only a matter of time. You can buy into BTC today and keep it until the end of the year, I think you will not have to regret it.
Activity: 266
June 04, 2018, 04:41:37 PM
What are the forecasts?
your forecast is not proven because at the beginning of the year bitcoin until now continues to decline but from mid year until the end of the year I think bitcoin prices will rise and continue up to the moon ..
but for now the most important is how to get bitcoin back up again ...
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
June 04, 2018, 04:39:23 PM
Would I like to know there any valid reason for Bitcoin to be at $22K by the start of next year? Everyone can speculate like you did but they should be real and exact reason behind it! I agree the Bitcoin price may reach $22000 by the end of this year, but I also agree that the prices of Bitcoin could be any like unexpected bearish trend as we have to watch since the beginning f this year.
Activity: 252
June 04, 2018, 04:36:05 PM
My prediction for the end of this year is BTC at 50,000 USD. That is equivalent to an X300 of its price, but I think the big trend will begin to be seen in August
Activity: 154
June 04, 2018, 04:25:25 PM
Activity: 490
June 04, 2018, 04:11:02 PM
What are the forecasts?

You're right. This is an unpredictable market that will last for many years, but this time we can still make a lot of money with crypto. I think that in the next ten years, there will be other technological platforms to replace and replace the electronic money
Activity: 663
https://streamies.io/
June 04, 2018, 04:08:35 PM
What are the forecasts?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
June 04, 2018, 03:57:26 PM
 Yup, bitcoin happy at New Year with the amount of twenty two thousand US dollar because it can makes you profitable enough for the end of year, so meaning your new year is happy it because you will earn an income to support your financial aspects.
Activity: 322
June 04, 2018, 07:33:27 AM
BTC at $20k, ETH at $2k imo.

I defo believe in a spike with some currencies.
if BTC is 22k $. I also think ETH will reach 2k $ as you
We should be happy for such nice ending price of bitcoin than being worry about the falling price of ETH bitcoin is the best currency which often rise very high and get profit so this year we are now again going to have such nice rise in price I am sure if the ratio of investment will rise a bit more than ending year price will cross 25k dollar this year but we are just hoping and waiting.
Activity: 114
June 03, 2018, 09:40:25 AM
Seems like the TS bought BTC at $20k)
Good luck with that, but I can hardly imagine a new record this year
Activity: 42
June 03, 2018, 09:19:00 AM

if BTC is 22k $. I also think ETH will reach 2k $ as you
Activity: 155
Merit: 13
Arabic Translation. Pm me
June 03, 2018, 09:10:39 AM

Pages:
Jump to: