Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Has A Lower Value In Binance - page 2. (Read 171 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
July 03, 2023, 11:50:36 PM
 Can you tell me another way I can post screen shot?
Upload the image on talkimg.com and post the url here.

https://www.talkimg.com/images/2023/07/04/SOxAP.jpeg
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1908
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
July 03, 2023, 11:49:03 PM
  Can you tell me another way I can post screen shot?
Upload the image on talkimg.com and post the url here.
July 03, 2023, 11:40:21 PM
Didn't work.  I uninstalled and reinstalled it and logged in and its still lower.  I also restarted my phone.  I also checked the value by logging in via PC and its still lower.
It's a network glitch certainly in your end. Trying removing cache/data of the app and then start again. We all can see the actual price while only you can see a wrong price. The price isn't updating on your device.
When my internet connection is slow, I also observe the same issue in my Binance app.

Edit- Can you post a screenshot?

I tried but it's giving me problems.  It won't let me copy and paste.  Can you tell me another way I can post screen shot?  Clearing cache and data also didn't work.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
July 03, 2023, 11:19:23 PM
Didn't work.  I uninstalled and reinstalled it and logged in and its still lower.  I also restarted my phone.  I also checked the value by logging in via PC and its still lower.

Double check what currency you're using on the Binance app. All you need to know is that the problem is on your side, because everything's fine with everyone lol. You can even check CoinGecko's Binance price.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1908
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
July 03, 2023, 11:18:23 PM
It's a network glitch certainly in your end. Trying removing cache/data of the app and then start again. We all can see the actual price while only you can see a wrong price. The price isn't updating on your device.
When my internet connection is slow, I also observe the same issue in my Binance app.

Edit- Can you post a screenshot?
July 03, 2023, 11:04:58 PM
This is not fasle news or a rumor.  I've checked it a thousand times, bitcoin is lower in my Binance app.

Binance is an exchange with very high trading volume and liquidity. It's very unlikely that Binance would have that much of a spread difference knowing the fact. Your app is probably borked; probably reinstall it.

Didn't work.  I uninstalled and reinstalled it and logged in and its still lower.  I also restarted my phone.  I also checked the value by logging in via PC and its still lower.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
🪸 NotYourKeys.org 🪸
July 03, 2023, 10:46:24 PM
This is not fasle news or a rumor.  I've checked it a thousand times, bitcoin is lower in my Binance app.

Binance is an exchange with very high trading volume and liquidity. It's very unlikely that Binance would have that much of a spread difference knowing the fact. Your app is probably borked; probably reinstall it.
July 03, 2023, 10:44:16 PM
What the Hell is going on?  The value of Bitcoin in the Binance app is $29,125 but when I Google it, its $31,323?!?!?
First of all this is not the right place to talk about price of Bitcoin. You should move this to Speculation board where the topic of discussion is about the price of Bitcoin.

Don't share such a false news like this because In last 3/4 hours Bitcoin didn't dump under than 31k level. So you should check it again and never rush into creating this kind of fake news again and don't spread rumors in this forum.
Here is the 4 hour chart of Bitcoin price: https://www.talkimg.com/images/2023/07/04/SOoWm.jpeg

Activity: 658
Merit: 158
BTC Rocks
July 03, 2023, 10:32:55 PM
What the Hell is going on?  The value of Bitcoin in the Binance app is $29,125 but when I Google it, its $31,323?!?!?
First of all this is not the right place to talk about price of Bitcoin. You should move this to Speculation board where the topic of discussion is about the price of Bitcoin.

Don't share such a false news like this because In last 3/4 hours Bitcoin didn't dump under than 31k level. So you should check it again and never rush into creating this kind of fake news again and don't spread rumors in this forum.
Here is the 4 hour chart of Bitcoin price:
July 03, 2023, 10:13:00 PM
What the Hell is going on?  The value of Bitcoin in the Binance app is $29,125 but when I Google it, its $31,323?!?!?
Pages:
Jump to: