Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Has Been Profitable for More Than 94% of its Existence - page 4. (Read 734 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs

We have all heard the warning, ‘past performance is not a guarantee of future results.’ However, this warning is hard to ignore when an asset like Bitcoin has generated profits across more than 94% of its lifetime.

This is exactly the case with Bitcoin (BTC), a cryptocurrency that is a little more than a decade old with a history of shattering its previous all-time highest values.

Source link here

I still feel some regrets though. Way back in 2010, somebody mentioned to me about Bitcoin and must invest some. I replied like "What the hell is Bitcoin?". I ignored that for so long until years later, well......you know how I feel.

I also know some of you are having the same feeling too. However, I know that it's not yet too late. I was just lucky enough in holding some satoshis while it's still around $3k in January and sold it when it reached almost $13k during the sudden boom.

For me, this is way more better than investing in gold, federal reserve notes or treasury bond, but highly risky as well.
Pages:
Jump to: