Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin has defeated gold - page 66. (Read 28600 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
March 02, 2017, 12:32:44 PM
Bitcoin: $1260/BTC
Gold: $1241/xau
Well, I can not believe that the Bitcoin prices has crossed over gold sooner than I expect. I thought the process would be finished in April. Wow, Bitcoin is truly worth and everyone who has sold their Bitcoin has made a huge mistake. Nothing can stop Bitcoin right now.
I already know that it will happen soon but it got much soon what I expected .
Well here no doubt that it's price will cross 1500$/BTC . Recently a news in many blogs and sites is spreading that the price will go to about 30-40% more ,And the main news source is from coindesk , Since we can't believe at any predictions but we can see reality that is happening with us the current price .
Here my new prediction is that the price of the bitcoin will reach to about 2000$ per bitcoin at the end of the 2017 Because the newcomers are coming in the bitcoin work rapidly that is totally uncontrollable .
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1006
March 02, 2017, 12:31:29 PM
Well, I can not believe that the Bitcoin prices has crossed over gold sooner than I expect. I thought the process would be finished in April. Wow, Bitcoin is truly worth and everyone who has sold their Bitcoin has made a huge mistake. Nothing can stop Bitcoin right now.

We have to either consolidate the price at $1250, or keep growing and the correct above $1250. Both scenarios are good since im just going to hold, there's no point in trying to gamble. I know a lot of people that have lost their positions at around $1100 because "it's crashing anytime now, this cannot be sustained". I told them they were idiots but they were really scared, bitcoin noobs.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
March 02, 2017, 12:30:16 PM
It was done now and this is reality we are in now?
I dunno. Embarrassed
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064
March 02, 2017, 12:18:21 PM

Just compare the total value of all gold in circulation and the total value of all bitcoins in circulation.
You will have your answer.  Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
March 02, 2017, 12:13:27 PM
Pages:
Jump to: