Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin has no role in real world - page 7. (Read 6004 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 12:55:05 AM
You only say this because you haven't transfer your money to your relatives from a big distance you'll see how good Bitcoin is.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
February 27, 2018, 11:55:36 PM
Bitcoin has no role in real life because the bitcoin form itself is intangible. But there is plenty of evidence that people can benefit from bitcoin. 

Why? If Bitcoin is used in real world and if it is constantly discussed, it shows that this cryptocurrency has its role. It is important sure mostly for those guys, who trade, but it can be the coolest coin to pay for online operations.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 27, 2018, 05:19:43 PM
This is the real world and we are bitcoining already. Some people are already benefitting from it. Its changing the lives of people changing the economy of a country that has accepted them. Making people independent on their own, guiding their coin properly. Bitcoin is doing so much and we cannot ignore or say its not playing a role in the real world.
Activity: 14
February 24, 2018, 03:52:49 AM
Bitcoin has no role in real life because the bitcoin form itself is intangible. But there is plenty of evidence that people can benefit from bitcoin. 
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
February 24, 2018, 12:06:43 AM
that's not true why bitcoin is a huge role in the world and people because it helps a lot and stumbles across life with bitcoin so governments need to promote bitcoin more nationally to help more people people are bitcoin because if you bitcoin your luck especially if you are working here in the forum you just post and earn money.
Activity: 378
February 23, 2018, 07:24:31 PM
Recently with some occurrences that I have seen, i must admit that decentralization is not for human being because the ones who were always claimed decentralization in my circle when the time came they made a more centralized environment surrounding them. And nowdays as we can see people easily manipulate the prices and pump, dump easily by letting the coins in weak hand resulting rich to earn much more.
Activity: 350
February 23, 2018, 07:07:18 PM
BTC has no role to play in the real world affairs. People who try to create such a role are confused between asset and currency. The design itself only considers pure virtual activity with no touch with real world. People also mistake the buzz words such as "peer-to-peer", "border-less", "decentralised" etc as the problems to be solved. But sadly these are not real problems. The insignificant problems (speed and fees) are hardly enough to sell and these problems are going away anyway. I have no respect to Nakamoto because he ignored the most important element (govt and authorities) in social situation and still want to sell it as some solution to social situations. Hardly any country has regulatory framework that deals with btc.

The problems are rooted in the philosophy of crypto, not in the code. So, the beauty of blockchain tech is irrelevant for btc. It is like selling a bad app by showing how great Android is.

1) Bitcoin does not provide controlled visibility, because it doesn't recognise the existence of governments. Now if you make changes to provide visibility to authorities, ALL privacy is gone. If you don't, then ALL visibility is gone.

2) Fees are rooted in the design. Whatever consensus you invent for a public blockchain, you can't escape rewarding the work of validating transactions. So zero fees are not possible.

Public blockchains sacrifice all good qualities of a business application for the sake of trust-less environment which is not even actually a problem to solve in many contexts. Also they make it extremely costly to run small amount of code or small storage. Who wants their business code to be validated by all arbitrary people in the world?

Most ICOs are sharing economy concepts similar to uber model. Lack of a responsible intermediary and costs will make these "innovations" to fail, if they ever have to touch real-world activities.

Bulk of the blockchain activity will move to business collaborations which might not even look like a blockchain. Crypto coins will be used in most business blockchains, but these coins will be value-less tokens and very specific to the business or institutional activity.
No this bitcoin helps individual in this word by working with it. It is newly technological that could help our life be better and can be easier to access.It is seen by some tradings and investment. It is widely useful andfor business purposes.
Activity: 570
Merit: 504
February 23, 2018, 06:59:45 PM
Marinecoin. A technical currency with extremely fast transaction speed. Also a place that allows you to dig MTC with CPU easily.
Marinecoin will reward you for participating in the community with an expected 20000 members will be limited to this award.
You just join the community and complete the form inside the forum and receive a reward of 450000 MTC.
https://marineco.in/

Alt coin spammer.  lol
Activity: 14
February 23, 2018, 01:50:49 AM
Marinecoin. A technical currency with extremely fast transaction speed. Also a place that allows you to dig MTC with CPU easily.
Marinecoin will reward you for participating in the community with an expected 20000 members will be limited to this award.
You just join the community and complete the form inside the forum and receive a reward of 450000 MTC.
https://marineco.in/
Activity: 650
Merit: 103
February 22, 2018, 03:51:07 AM
BTC has no role to play in the real world affairs. People who try to create such a role are confused between asset and currency. The design itself only considers pure virtual activity with no touch with real world. People also mistake the buzz words such as "peer-to-peer", "border-less", "decentralised" etc as the problems to be solved. But sadly these are not real problems. The insignificant problems (speed and fees) are hardly enough to sell and these problems are going away anyway. I have no respect to Nakamoto because he ignored the most important element (govt and authorities) in social situation and still want to sell it as some solution to social situations. Hardly any country has regulatory framework that deals with btc.

The problems are rooted in the philosophy of crypto, not in the code. So, the beauty of blockchain tech is irrelevant for btc. It is like selling a bad app by showing how great Android is.

1) Bitcoin does not provide controlled visibility, because it doesn't recognise the existence of governments. Now if you make changes to provide visibility to authorities, ALL privacy is gone. If you don't, then ALL visibility is gone.

2) Fees are rooted in the design. Whatever consensus you invent for a public blockchain, you can't escape rewarding the work of validating transactions. So zero fees are not possible.

Public blockchains sacrifice all good qualities of a business application for the sake of trust-less environment which is not even actually a problem to solve in many contexts. Also they make it extremely costly to run small amount of code or small storage. Who wants their business code to be validated by all arbitrary people in the world?

Most ICOs are sharing economy concepts similar to uber model. Lack of a responsible intermediary and costs will make these "innovations" to fail, if they ever have to touch real-world activities.

Bulk of the blockchain activity will move to business collaborations which might not even look like a blockchain. Crypto coins will be used in most business blockchains, but these coins will be value-less tokens and very specific to the business or institutional activity.
I will respect your opinion even your perceptions about bitcoin is wrong. Bitcoin has a great role in our economy and in our society. The reason why people are buying bitcoins because of the benefits that they can get if they will patronize bitcoins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
February 22, 2018, 03:47:52 AM
Bitcoin has a lot to do with the real world!

BTC can be used as a payment method in many countries such as Japan!

BTC can travel without carrying a lot of cash!

A lot of commonweal donation can introduce BTC!

Many Banks use BTC technology in international trade settlement!
Activity: 350
February 22, 2018, 03:37:20 AM
No, it was not true that the company and management of bitcoin has no role in our real world, because the company of bitcoin provides jobs for unemployed to have a source of income even they are in home.
Activity: 266
February 21, 2018, 01:29:18 PM
I don't think so. I know many people changed their lives because of Bitcoin. Specially, their financial status has been changing because of Bitcoin.
So, How can I say that Bitcoin has no role in real world when Bitcoin has changed people's lives?
Nowadays Bitcoin opens a lot of opportunity to earn money even working at home. And when I read some comments here, Bitcoin can use to pay bills and send money from their love ones. It shows that Bitcoin really helps people. I am really excited to engage with Bitcoin and how it will change my life!  Grin Wink
Activity: 154
February 21, 2018, 12:13:51 PM
Why do you think that bitcoin has no role in real world? At my opinion bitcoin is light for people that making them work on themselves insteed of greedy govenment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 111
February 21, 2018, 11:28:10 AM
How can you tell that bitcoin has no role in the  real world, I guess bitcoin has made a place in people's everyday life. Bitcoin has caused governments and markets go crazy isn't it enough to show how much of an effect does bitcoin has on the stock market. Many and many people are getting involved in bitcoin daily because they think bitcoin will have an effect on their life in a positive way
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR
February 21, 2018, 11:16:41 AM

I oppose your idea sir. I do think that bitcoin helps to generate profit not inly for those big time investors but also for small time investors that dreams to become a successful trader. It can be done since the market is open for all.
copper member
Activity: 224
February 21, 2018, 11:14:29 AM
Either for the law: every transaction is opened to public, so if somebody scammed you, You can just provide your messages and link to scammer wallet.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
February 21, 2018, 11:09:55 AM
I think bitcoin plays an important role in the real world, helping to improve the financial situation of many people and can change one's lifestyle. Bitcoin is still a stage of development takes a lot of time so everyone can taste bitcoin.  Smiley

Yes, you're right. Bitcoin is very popular here in social media that makes everyone who has a share maintain the financial stability. Well, I don't have too much money about this kind of job during my first 6 months but as I hold for the long time I have a huge amount of profit which is unexpectedly happened to me. Soon, I believe that not just me experience to have this great opportunity but all of us here in the bitcoin community.
Activity: 119
February 21, 2018, 11:03:07 AM
i don't believe this speculation about bitcoin are no role in real world, if put on your mind bitcoin helping to people giving hope in the daily routine in lives because bitcoin giving a lot of benefits for the people and helping to economy of every nation accept the bitcoin as currency using the volatile, example the role of bitcoin in world giving decent job for the jobless and if the nation or country are in troubles to provide the great job for his people bitcoin giving this and give good income.
Yes im agree with you man. If you are going to discover the true essence of bitcoin you must realize that bitcoin has a great impact to human life. Bitcoin is not just for a fast transaction online such as buying things in the virtual world and even investing but this is not the only benefit that we must enjoy with bitcoin but rather it can give us a job to support our daily needs. Indeed that bitcoin will give you financial freedom.
bitcoin does not have a role in the real world, but bitcoin helps a lot of people in the real world, for example, in the financial side of many people who are helped by bitcoin and in terms of payment is also very helpful because it does not waste too much time and money.
Activity: 84
February 21, 2018, 09:37:46 AM
A lot of people see Bitcoin and other cryptocurriencies only as an investment tool to gain some profit, they dont know much about blockchain and how it can help, so in my opinion when people will see the benefits of technology and how it can help to change the world, we can see a mass adoption or interest in crypto
Pages:
Jump to: