Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin hash cracking help please - page 2. (Read 343 times)

legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Jambler.io
October 19, 2023, 09:28:55 AM
I would like to give clues about the old wallet and the 12-year-old password, but this is not possible.

People are simply asking what's your problem as the whole "hash" thing is ambiguous, not about giving a clue about what you used as a password or how many bitcoins you have! Simple, why can't you access it, you have forgotten the password, yes or no?
You need that pass cracked?

Also, since I've seen enough cases, it's your wallet, right? Cause if you bought a file online, I can assure you there are no coins there at all.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 19, 2023, 09:16:15 AM
I would like to give clues about the old wallet and the 12-year-old password, but this is not possible. I can only help the person who is interested in cracking the hash.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 6660
bitcoincleanup.com / bitmixlist.org
October 19, 2023, 09:08:57 AM
What is the issue here?

Did you lose the password to your Bitcoin Core account? Or is it something else?

If so, what kind of characters did you use in it, and approximately how long was the password?

Keep in mind that Bitcoin Core uses PBKDF2 for hashing its passwords so it's going to be quite slow to break into any Bitcoin wallet compared to other types of hashes like SHA even if the password is relatively short.
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3878
Visit: r7promotions.com
October 19, 2023, 09:08:18 AM
Hello dear friends,

Wallet.dat after installing bitcoin core
I had a problem with my wallet and password.

And for a long time, 2-3 years, I waited until today because I was afraid to get support.

However, during the recent global economic crisis, I lost my business and the unemployment period wore me out a lot.

I started to take care of the wallet again with the hope of getting through these days. I've been acting carefully for a few months, but now I'm starting to think I won't be able to break the hash.

I think I'm about to give up,
I followed the cooperation here and was impressed, but I saw that people were always deceived in agreements made with well-intentioned people.

Therefore, if the friends who want to be interested accept this as help, not a business agreement, and support me, I do not want to give an exact figure, but I will donate a minimum of 1 BTC as it will help me and help me hold on to life again in difficult times.

I kept my hash code secret because I did not know if sharing it openly would cause a security breach. If dear expert friends who are interested in the subject respond to the title, I will follow up instantly. Best regards.
Accept the password problem, you have not explained anything else. It's better if you can give as much information as you have.

Do not share the wallet file, private key to anyone else.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 19, 2023, 09:05:29 AM
Hello dear friends,

Wallet.dat after installing bitcoin core
I had a problem with my wallet and password.

And for a long time, 2-3 years, I waited until today because I was afraid to get support.

However, during the recent global economic crisis, I lost my business and the unemployment period wore me out a lot.

I started to take care of the wallet again with the hope of getting through these days. I've been acting carefully for a few months, but now I'm starting to think I won't be able to break the hash.

I think I'm about to give up,
I followed the cooperation here and was impressed, but I saw that people were always deceived in agreements made with well-intentioned people.

Therefore, if the friends who want to be interested accept this as help, not a business agreement, and support me, I do not want to give an exact figure, but I will donate a minimum of 1 BTC as it will help me and help me hold on to life again in difficult times.

I kept my hash code secret because I did not know if sharing it openly would cause a security breach. If dear expert friends who are interested in the subject respond to the title, I will follow up instantly. Best regards.
Pages:
Jump to: