Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Hash Ribbon Update - Capitulation Again? - page 2. (Read 304 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204
Crypto Swap Exchange
Thanks for the new thread, was going to post this update on the other  Smiley

This otherwise doesn't look good at all, even though it's only the first (unconfirmed) day of a new capitulation phase. Hoping it'll simply be another correction due to stagnation of growth would be naive at this point.

The last time we had a secondary capitulation after hash rate recovery prior to a buy signal (hash & price recovery) in the past few years was in May 2021 (as highlighted below). The recovery arrived at $43K prior to price dropping to $29K, however the secondary capitulation occurred at $35K, so I find it bit vague as to whether there will be much more significant downside at present.

If we are to consider the original analysis of the potential for a 50% drop from this hash rate capitulation, that originally occurred at $30K, then there could still be a target of $15K. Either way, I think it's too early to tell. The hash rate could still recover by the end of the week signalling a recovery, or otherwise another phase of capitulation. The fact that the recovery was only signalled on the Daily chart is a concern though.

Notably while today there was a drop in hash rate to the lowest level in the past 2 weeks, the average mining cost as of yesterday was $23.4K, a considerable increase from two days before at $18.3K. It seems likely that both of these spikes (both up and down) will be short lived. Already today's decline in hash rate could well price the mining cost back below $20K for example, for further hash rate recovery.
copper member
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1481
Bitcoin Bottom was at $15.4k
Hi,

On 10th June, I made this post: Bitcoin Hash Ribbons Capitulation Alert!
Where I told everyone about the Capitulation Signal by Bitcoin, and since then, we are almost 40% down.

Today, Bitcoin has made another capitulation signal on Daily Timeframe:

Also, we are in a pennant which is usually a trend continuation pattern.
Not saying we will go 40% down again, but a move down maybe incoming.

Stay safe, thanks for reading this out. Let me know what you think about it.
Pages:
Jump to: