Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin help out of school youth... - page 20. (Read 1810 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 110
February 26, 2018, 11:51:01 AM
Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..

It may. If they will have proper knowledge. Bitcoin is a big thing when used properly. If it will be used in this aspect properly, then it may be a permanent solution to the country's one of the biggest problem. Bitcoin is for everyone. It will only take a strong heart and mind and the eagerness to learn. When these out of school youth wants to be helped and they find bitcoin interesting, then bitcoin may be a way for them to live a new life.
I hope that time will also come that one team would organize a free training for those people interested or does not have any idea at all since we also needs users so the demand will increase let us reach those who are in need of extra income to do this not just here in forum but to take risk in trading as crypto needs those users and investors.
Activity: 98
Merit: 3
February 26, 2018, 11:16:27 AM
Do you think Bitcoin can help out of school youth to finish their studies or not?
For me in some other way yes it will help . It will help young people to gain insight on how to earn money and how to value the money they earn. But it may also be the reason to them for not continuing their studies because they earn already a lot of money on bitcoin..

It may. If they will have proper knowledge. Bitcoin is a big thing when used properly. If it will be used in this aspect properly, then it may be a permanent solution to the country's one of the biggest problem. Bitcoin is for everyone. It will only take a strong heart and mind and the eagerness to learn. When these out of school youth wants to be helped and they find bitcoin interesting, then bitcoin may be a way for them to live a new life.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
February 26, 2018, 10:36:18 AM
Bitcoin will not help those that lack impulse control, those which make a significant amount of bitcoin every month are those that understand that you need to be patient, there have been many studies showing that those that drop out of school do worse in average than their peers that did finish school so it is likely the students that had not the perseverance to finish school will not be able to use bitcoin to maintain themselves.
Activity: 260
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 10:30:51 AM
Education is the key to success but money is the root of life. The American slogan they say 'money in my mind' but I never hear someone say the book in my mind. To be brutally frank to spend some years in school  to find the keys to success is tiresome. In actual fact bitcoin has brought the easiest way to make money and live good life, so school youth may spend his whole time to track for money and leave his books somewhere. Well, one can choose to connect the two looking at your intelligence level, but if not, make your target. I will choose bitcoin instead of education because ALL DIE BE DIE.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
February 26, 2018, 09:28:53 AM
I can be why not. I dont think high school students are interested much in earning money. All that they care about is how to enjoy, play, have good times and and besides high school is not yet that expensive compaired to college.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
February 26, 2018, 09:27:26 AM
I think the answer will be yes if they are drop out from from school because they lack of funds, other than that reason the answer will be no, once people know how to make money they usually not interested in school anymore, the reasons why we get higher education is to get a better earning to have a more quality life, when you are already able to be successful in earning then school is not important anymore
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 09:21:53 AM

if bitcoin is used to help financial conditions in schools seem to have a very high risk but different from the technology applied in school then it certainly will be useful and make the school more advanced.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 09:10:28 AM
Yes bitcoin can help the out of school youth It helps young people develop their own profitable and save money for their future. It is helpful to learn the youth make undesirable. Poor students who lack money so helpful the bitcoin.
Activity: 98
February 26, 2018, 09:06:53 AM
There is a great possibility, yet all depends on the individual. Pushing somebody to go to school without his/her interest on it could result into nothing. Yet given that the student is full of interest then certainly bitcoin can help a lot. As for the possibility for bitcoins to push the students to go out of track because of money is possible. There are two sides of a coin and anything is possible. But with guidance I think the student will be able to choose the correct path of life. Sometimes there is more than just money to make a person very happy. And this could be a reason for not going out of school. If he/she is happy then probably he/she can continue no matter what.
Activity: 42
February 26, 2018, 08:55:19 AM
Of course Yes. Bitcoin is one of the best way  to uplift us from poverty. Not only for out of school youth but also for college students and for those who need part-time job. Bitcoin can help us to cope up in everyday expenses. Bitcoin is very important because it helps everyone to buy what we want and for  our family needs. I was lucky because I met bitcoin as a part-time job while I'm still studying because it help me to pay my school expenses , supplies and other expenses.
yeah you are right bitcoin is the complete freedom from the financial crisis and i have started bitcoin in the college and it helped me a lot it made me totally independent and i was able to pay my fees at my own and it give me extra income to enjoy as well,
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
February 26, 2018, 08:53:28 AM
Of course Yes. Bitcoin is one of the best way  to uplift us from poverty. Not only for out of school youth but also for college students and for those who need part-time job. Bitcoin can help us to cope up in everyday expenses. Bitcoin is very important because it helps everyone to buy what we want and for  our family needs. I was lucky because I met bitcoin as a part-time job while I'm still studying because it help me to pay my school expenses , supplies and other expenses.
Activity: 70
February 26, 2018, 08:52:05 AM
Pathways to Education is helping youth in low -income communities graduate from high school and successfully transition into post- secondary education.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 08:42:46 AM
Yes I think bitcoin will be the stepping stone for those students who wants to finish their studies. Some poor people does not have enough money to support their financial needs so they stop their studies.If bitcoin n give them the chance to continue, I think they will grab it. Because education is a treasure that cannot stole from us.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
February 26, 2018, 08:39:33 AM
Yes it will help to earn money the students for help as they study but the bitcoin also cause why they become idle or looking for work because they are so profitable.
Instead of finding a job in the enterprises, it more convenient for a student to find a job with the use of internet. It is more helpful that you can focus on both studying and earning bitcoin without conflict in each other just have proper time management. Youth that is out of school can find support for continuing their study through working on it.
Activity: 106
February 26, 2018, 08:26:49 AM
School is the medium of learning. As we know Bitcoin is a part of economics of any country in the future so a student need to know about it and how it count. In youth a student should know about bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
February 26, 2018, 07:20:17 AM
Anyone not just out of school youth can gain adavantage if they learn bitcoin. It can help them in terms of financial as this can serve as an extra income. In terms of mindset over handling finances, bitcoin can also be an open eye that if you become determined and have the drive to try out new things they will be successful.
I think earning from trading in cryptocurrency could be a source of living not just an extra income because i know some people living in not good environment but ever since they learn this cryptocurrency their lifestyle has been better and some of them saved money enough them to move to condominium.
I believe bitcoin can help people especially this out of school youths since this is easier to learn compared to other professions and labor service.
Activity: 122
Merit: 15
Long Live BTC
February 26, 2018, 07:16:30 AM
Anyone not just out of school youth can gain adavantage if they learn bitcoin. It can help them in terms of financial as this can serve as an extra income. In terms of mindset over handling finances, bitcoin can also be an open eye that if you become determined and have the drive to try out new things they will be successful.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
February 26, 2018, 06:58:56 AM
bitcoin helps school youth on different sides, if they get an important lesson from math, physics, or literature, they will get other lessons in the field of investment directly. because school youth can directly invest or trade bitcoins, although with little capital, they can still do that for altcoin. this is obviously very helpful.
Activity: 602
Merit: 259
February 26, 2018, 06:52:21 AM

I think of the second insight of yours might come out to be true. The reason is, they are youngsters who can get attracted towards the glory of money and wealth sufficiency very fast. They might just spoil their studies and all of them might just run behind the money. We don’t want that to happen in first place. The youngsters enjoys the school pretty much in decent way and they don’t worry about the money at all and could focus on their I interest at all times. I hope you might have seen the movie “21” where the guy almost spoils himself in the Las Vegas in the want of money for getting admission to the MIT college. Let’s hope we don’t end up like that.  Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 26, 2018, 06:41:11 AM
School dropped out of this time is very much high, if they make their time busy in bitcoin it can help them financially. Send them back to school to earn more knowledge. Practicing bitcoin help them to get away from bad vices. Learn new things and ideas in this business, new challenges that can make them busy and usable in society.
Pages:
Jump to: