Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin hits 400$ mark - page 2. (Read 4230 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
May 01, 2016, 04:00:19 AM
Now it's the time to buy because this will be possibly the cheapest price we could get Bitcoin at before the halving. I think it's the right moment to jump in and buy some coins if you have been undecided by now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
May 01, 2016, 03:58:08 AM
I will still buy and hold, I do not panic when the price down, and it is actually good for me to buy bitcoin. I will continue to wait until halving brought to high prices.

When the price goes down, I am not panic at all. I will buy more bitcoin. The price will rise a lot in long term.
Activity: 476
U will never know the true answer, before you try
April 30, 2016, 02:59:19 AM
I will still buy and hold, I do not panic when the price down, and it is actually good for me to buy bitcoin. I will continue to wait until halving brought to high prices.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
April 30, 2016, 02:55:43 AM
for me, i hope the rate of bitcoin will rise more until reach $600 and when halving come, its rise high more than $800  Grin Cool

and i want to re-stock as much bitcoin as i can  Grin maybe some of btc i want to withdraw  Grin
by a recent price fall i lost my hope in price increase, we cant predict anything here but still i believe that during halving the price will rise to higher amounts and wont suffer any price fall till this year end.

Yeah bitcoin never touch $400 by the coming days. On recent fall many users felt bad of it, but now it is growing little. So we can expect price increase even before the halving.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
April 30, 2016, 02:34:51 AM
for me, i hope the rate of bitcoin will rise more until reach $600 and when halving come, its rise high more than $800  Grin Cool

and i want to re-stock as much bitcoin as i can  Grin maybe some of btc i want to withdraw  Grin
by a recent price fall i lost my hope in price increase, we cant predict anything here but still i believe that during halving the price will rise to higher amounts and wont suffer any price fall till this year end.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
April 29, 2016, 08:09:26 PM

copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510
Spear the bees
April 29, 2016, 07:45:35 PM
The price of bitcoin have a huge fall down yesterday, and i hope bitcoin can hits 450++ and more. Especially when halving is really close now. I think it will keep increase soon.
Sad to see a drop in price but don't lose hope hereafter it won't suffer by price fall as due to halving instead it will increase and we were so curious to see the results, hope can see more positive outcomes in future.
Prices change on a moment's whim. A decline or a bubble does not show the true value of the currency, but rather, the overall trend should indicate some type of interpreted value. I mean... you can't really predict the future of the price completely, but for now I think that the price of bitcoins will steadily increase from now until [who knows when] and by that point we should have gained at least some profit in investing our time.
xht
Activity: 462
hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!
April 29, 2016, 06:36:05 PM
Hi guy!what do you think about current situation with Bitcoin?This rise and fall of the price. And what are you about to do with your coins? Are you withdraw it or simply waiting?
For me the rise and fall of the price of bitcoin  will not continue in the next few weeks. Because i knew the price is rise only in the next few weeks
It will not happen because there is no investment costs will continue to rise without prices declined slightly although in the end still rising but the fall in prices is a necessity.
Activity: 294
April 29, 2016, 01:00:06 PM
we are waiting for the 500$ price of bitcoin this coming june ,better to buy bitcoins right now ,and hold them for a couple of months to have a higher profit

I also think the price will be around $500 in May or June. We do not want the price to rise too fast in the future.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
April 29, 2016, 11:27:51 AM
we are waiting for the 500$ price of bitcoin this coming june ,better to buy bitcoins right now ,and hold them for a couple of months to have a higher profit
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
April 29, 2016, 11:21:11 AM
Hi guy!what do you think about current situation with Bitcoin?This rise and fall of the price. And what are you about to do with your coins? Are you withdraw it or simply waiting?
The current situation with bitcoin is normal. The rise and fall of the price is normal about the bitcoin because sometimes the price down theyl buy more btc. If they buy kore btc the price will rise. I am simply waiting
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
April 29, 2016, 09:38:23 AM
For me the rise and fall of the price of bitcoin  will not continue in the next few weeks. Because i knew the price is rise only in the next few weeks
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
April 29, 2016, 07:21:03 AM
I think it's pretty positive that it has been floating between 400 and 500 dollars for quite some time now.
I'm curious what it will be after the halving, but I guess everyone is Smiley
Yes it has been becoming speculation of what wil happened after the halving, most of the experts think after halving the price will skyrocket perhaps in around 700$
Assuming everything goes smoothly, it is possible that the value to go up at $700. Actually, there is a chance that the price may go beyond $700 but it wouldn't stabilize at that point because users will start dumping coins and possible go beyond the support wall and a correction will happen. I mean, nobody is actually sure what can and will happen.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106
April 29, 2016, 05:48:09 AM
The price of bitcoin have a huge fall down yesterday, and i hope bitcoin can hits 450++ and more. Especially when halving is really close now. I think it will keep increase soon.
Sad to see a drop in price but don't lose hope hereafter it won't suffer by price fall as due to halving instead it will increase and we were so curious to see the results, hope can see more positive outcomes in future.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
April 29, 2016, 03:26:53 AM
Hopefully it won't go any lower
Activity: 434
April 29, 2016, 03:13:36 AM
Activity: 420
April 29, 2016, 02:53:35 AM
I think it's pretty positive that it has been floating between 400 and 500 dollars for quite some time now.
bitcoin always been at $ 400 since January, a few months ago. and until now has not come out of this price.
The question is how long this will last?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
April 29, 2016, 01:41:25 AM
Yes it has been becoming speculation of what wil happened after the halving, most of the experts think after halving the price will skyrocket perhaps in around 700$
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283
April 28, 2016, 01:45:44 PM
Activity: 336
April 28, 2016, 12:45:53 PM
Bitcoin has now surpassed the $400 barrier. We were stuck for a long time at $400 and people got tired of waiting. Now that the price is moving again those people are coming back.
Yeah we got tired of waiting for the price other than $ 400. until when the $400 price will continue ? because we've been in this position for two months. many bitcoin exchanger volume also declined sharply. I think the price will continue to survive until halving arrived. lets see until where halving will bring the price of bitcoin up or down?

Bitcoin is going to be more worth as you can see and that is because you already know that the halving will come and that would be nice for the Bitcoin.
The only thing is that you never know when the value is going to stop rising so that is quite risky.
Pages:
Jump to: