Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Hot - page 4. (Read 2657 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
December 10, 2017, 10:29:49 AM
http://bithot.org/

what's this? What's up with ppl forking out non stop and ridiculous stuff like this?

i mean, it's around 200+ blocks away and their targetted 12-12-17 fork but they dont have wallet, mining pool or exchange confirmed.

what's wrong with this ppl? Angry

Just checked the website and details for it. Looks like they are going to give away 1:100 ratio of the BTC:BitcoinHot. The prices would be pretty good and best opportunity for those free goodie seeker who are always there to get ready for such free stuff. The give away is similar to other forks and no official date is yet published. The wallet and exchangers are not listed yet but they are claiming that it can be brought to any exchanger once it is official. So I think we don't have to worry about our bitcoin and as per the experience from last dozens of Bitcoin fork this will also be same coin with all the hypes and sucks everywhere. No target and nothing it is juts another bullshit thats all I know.

I always been interested to new coin which result from forking but after seeing this coins not been much attractive to other people I don't care anymore. Anyway's having coins with few bucks in value fo free is not bad..
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
December 10, 2017, 10:16:16 AM
the more fork, the more ppl will not care

That is it , I agree, every month has a fork, so People do not care anymore  Shocked

There'll be one on the12th and another in january. The developers are using bitcoin in a form of a fork to launch their coin. Bitcoin fork is the new ico. And for us, oh well, free money. Thank you.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 10:01:37 AM

what's this? What's up with ppl forking out non stop and ridiculous stuff like this?

i mean, it's around 200+ blocks away and their targetted 12-12-17 fork but they dont have wallet, mining pool or exchange confirmed.

Just checked the website and details for it. Looks like they are going to give away 1:100 ratio of the BTC:BitcoinHot. The prices would be pretty good and best opportunity for those free goodie seeker who are always there to get ready for such free stuff. The give away is similar to other forks and no official date is yet published. The wallet and exchangers are not listed yet but they are claiming that it can be brought to any exchanger once it is official. So I think we don't have to worry about our bitcoin and as per the experience from last dozens of Bitcoin fork this will also be same coin with all the hypes and sucks everywhere. No target and nothing it is juts another bullshit thats all I know.
but it's so close to the proposed block and yet they haven't prepare all the items. sounds fishy to me.
Activity: 41
December 10, 2017, 07:45:25 AM

That is it , I agree, every month has a fork, so People do not care anymore  Shocked
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
December 10, 2017, 07:31:00 AM

Activity: 18
December 10, 2017, 07:25:55 AM
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
December 10, 2017, 07:22:37 AM

Pages:
Jump to: