Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin, how far it can go! - page 25. (Read 1883 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 130
January 31, 2018, 04:56:28 PM
In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.

I think with or without the regulation, bitcoin can still go long.
I think the price of bitcoin will not define it's efficiency. Not unless you invested high and you have lost half of what you have. I think you will not have any calmness. Greedy people will always base on the price growth and profits it gives.
How about mainstream? How can we expect for it to happen without the government.

Bitcoin will remain and that is for sure. This kind of technology is one of a thousand creation that government will look after.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259
January 31, 2018, 04:45:37 PM
I think that the big hype about bitcoin has already happened.
And about the usage rate, I can't see how far it can go from here.
I agree that there are a lot of people that waits  to enter the market but they can't because a large percent of the exchanges are closed for new members, but almost everybody in the world has already heard about  bitcoin and I can't see how far can it go from this point.
We need to have a massive change for the bitcoin network if we want a new big hype to begin.

Activity: 882
Merit: 282
January 31, 2018, 04:27:57 PM
In 2018, we are having a lot of issues relating to cryptocurrencies and most of these issues are regulations and governments trying to centralized Bitcoin by establishing control over it.
I am thinking if Bitcoin can actually fight on as we can see from the pricing of recent that Bitcoin has been dropping and it is finding it difficult to recover. How far can Bitcoin go? Has governments using the tools' of regulation to control Bitcoin pricing working for them? Your opinion will be appreciated and if you make a good view about what is happening you will get merit from me. Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: