Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Hush (BTCH) or Bitcoin Private (BTCP) - page 4. (Read 1486 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Im sorry these are both shitcoins. If you want a privacy bitcoin fork, they why not just go for bitcoin dark. It has zero development too but the price is going up atleast.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
When I first heard about the Bitcoin/Zclassic fork it was priced at around $47ish and its now worth $200+
Hush recently announced a similar fork but it is still relatively cheap. Which ones better & so where should we put our money?
If you are talking about the next bitcoin fork just like bitcoin private that i've heard about it's just another rebrand from zclassic and the developer will be changing its name into the bitcoin private. I think that there will be no more fork for bitcoin private. I just heard a rumour that's only rebrand.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
When I first heard about the Bitcoin/Zclassic fork it was priced at around $47ish and its now worth $200+
Hush recently announced a similar fork but it is still relatively cheap. Which ones better & so where should we put our money?
Pages:
Jump to: