Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin, I salute your final ATH. - page 6. (Read 3348 times)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
October 11, 2021, 11:08:24 AM
let us not be exaggerated because OP means for the mean time this is the Final ATH but ofcourse there are many to come.

I don't mean for the mean time. I mean for all time.
I guess that you have this "persona" locked in, and it is funny at times, but when it is done too much it becomes quite boring as well. I have no idea how long this will go, or how high it will get, but I am sure that it will always be him saying bitcoin is done, that is for sure. It is quite entertaining most of the time, but I wasn't in mood today at all, I really got angry for some reason. Then I realized, why would anyone get mad at someone on a public forum for saying something stupid, even if it was 2+2 equals 22, why would you get mad at it, this doesn't change my life, he doesn't impact my life, why would I get mad at him for something that has nothing to do with me, so thank you proudhon for letting me realize how much we care for trolls online.

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252
October 08, 2021, 05:32:22 AM
Today bitcoin has reached $55k and I'm sure there will be a new ATH in October, maybe the price will reach $75k then the November market will drop again but I'm sure it won't be below $45k, this is a bull run month like 2017 so that makes us optimistic about bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083
October 07, 2021, 07:54:09 PM
Final ATH you say? We are almost heading there and reaches it out and it isnt really that too far off.Bitcoin could really have always that surprise that it could possibly reach out all time highs

final ath is something cant be known because as long this market would have its demand then possibilities is always there.Demand and adoption is on the move which
we can presume that ATH is something that can be known on upcoming years to come.

Just don't the thread title literally but read the OP's view on the first page. It's obvious that there will be different ATHs and bitcoin soon will surpass each of its established ATH. But while Bitcoin is experiencing a good move, we should also consider taking profits. It's not wrong to hold for long but for a strong trend, it can be crashed unexpectedly and the cycle will just repeat.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
October 07, 2021, 07:34:03 PM
Final ATH you say? We are almost heading there and reaches it out and it isnt really that too far off.Bitcoin could really have always that surprise that it could possibly reach out all time highs

final ath is something cant be known because as long this market would have its demand then possibilities is always there.Demand and adoption is on the move which
we can presume that ATH is something that can be known on upcoming years to come.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 586
October 07, 2021, 10:15:25 AM
let us not be exaggerated because OP means for the mean time this is the Final ATH but ofcourse there are many to come.

I guess that you have this "persona" locked in, and it is funny at times, but when it is done too much it becomes quite boring as well. I have no idea how long this will go, or how high it will get, but I am sure that it will always be him saying bitcoin is done, that is for sure. It is quite entertaining most of the time, but I wasn't in mood today at all, I really got angry for some reason. Then I realized, why would anyone get mad at someone on a public forum for saying something stupid, even if it was 2+2 equals 22, why would you get mad at it, this doesn't change my life, he doesn't impact my life, why would I get mad at him for something that has nothing to do with me, so thank you proudhon for letting me realize how much we care for trolls online.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 448
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
October 06, 2021, 08:51:34 AM
Now the bitcoin price is 52k and the increase in my opinion is very good because slowly 1k is adding up in a short time and it's a very pleasant start of october, and hopefully the bitcoin price movement will continue to increase by 1k every day, hehe hopefully even if that is not possible. Grin
if the bitcoin price continues to move like this it looks like ATH will only be reached this month because the current price is slowly approaching yesterday's ATH, and to reach 100k it looks like it will happen by the end of the year as most people predict.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
October 06, 2021, 06:51:47 AM
There is no doubt that new ATH could happen soon, I'm sure the october market will be bull run and new ATH around $75k in october will be reached, and new ATH this year can reach $100k, the number of companies actively investing in bitcoin is certainly an indication strong that the price of bitcoin will continue to skyrocket.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
October 06, 2021, 12:52:42 AM
I can add a second confirmation that all people on all sides of fences are continuing to remain on their respective sides of fences. So here we all are, needing each other to validate each other,,, without one side there cannot be an opposing side. So I welcome his salutations and wait to see which side is right (and being right is never permanent!).

I can confirm that $50,000 is actually in strikethrough and $51,000 is the ATH being saluted.

I add on my obligatory confirmation that nothing has changed since I last posted this,,, we need each other here and I am happy for the right to cheer now, so that we can be the ones on the other side of the prediction when this next happens.

51k,,, last one to salute? Enjoy while it lasts! Wink
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
October 05, 2021, 11:20:02 AM
While I was reading OPs post regarding this final ATH, I can't control myself to laugh, this was posted last February and its too early to predict, look at the price now $50k only few thousands left until we can surpass the latest ATH and this is very achievable this time as the market is so bullish, so I believe theres no final ATH yet as Op told, new ATH is coming so brace yourselves.   
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087
October 05, 2021, 09:29:56 AM
I can confirm that he doesn't think he will.

I can add a second confirmation that all people on all sides of fences are continuing to remain on their respective sides of fences. So here we all are, needing each other to validate each other,,, without one side there cannot be an opposing side. So I welcome his salutations and wait to see which side is right (and being right is never permanent!).

I can confirm that $50,000 is actually in strikethrough and $51,000 is the ATH being saluted.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
September 21, 2021, 12:02:33 PM

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1311
September 21, 2021, 10:19:55 AM

Activity: 1974
Merit: 174
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 21, 2021, 07:38:25 AM

Final ATH "For Now"  Grin

we knew that after the ATH of 2017 , here comes ATH of 2021 , meaning in the next 4 years we will be seeing another ATH and this thread needs editing when that time comes .

Its final all-time-high level? Really?  Cheesy  I respect your opinion of course. But I must indicate that this will not be the final all-time-high level for Bitcoin. Because there is no reason for this too. Bitcoin price has no upper limit to reach. Its future is just wide open. And the FUD you are trying to indicate will not work.  Grin  People should understand this already. As long as people continue to demand Bitcoin a lot, there is no way that the price will just stop breaking new records. The price is highly depending on the demand in the end.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 250
1XBit.com
September 21, 2021, 04:29:18 AM
Its final all-time-high level? Really?  Cheesy  I respect your opinion of course. But I must indicate that this will not be the final all-time-high level for Bitcoin. Because there is no reason for this too. Bitcoin price has no upper limit to reach. Its future is just wide open. And the FUD you are trying to indicate will not work.  Grin  People should understand this already. As long as people continue to demand Bitcoin a lot, there is no way that the price will just stop breaking new records. The price is highly depending on the demand in the end.
you're true, with a limited number of bitcoins of course it will most likely make the price continue to increase over time, and I think the bitcoin ATH that occurred some time ago is not the last bitcoin high we will see, because with the supply of bitcoins getting less and less now of course the price is $64K is still a relatively low price and if bitcoin conditions improve, $100k is the initial price for bitcoin's revival in 2022.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
September 20, 2021, 10:57:01 AM
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087
September 20, 2021, 10:18:49 AM
Despite some noisey ups and downs, my salute is still appropriate and prescient. This looks like another fantastic short entry to me.

I think it’s time to retire this game now, dude.

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
September 06, 2021, 05:11:54 AM
I don't know why but I feel like this thread be occasionally be bumped so when the prices start breaking the current ATH, we will be able to celebrate it in this thread so @proudhon can see how wrong he/she is and just to add insult to the injury.

i think youre missing the whole point of proudhons game.

But what is proudhon’s game? There’s nothing he can do anymore, especially not move the price of Bitcoin with his trolling. I believe he was one of those OGs who held more than 1000 coins, but who sold too early. 7 digits would have made him a billionare.

i think the object of his game is to figure out what the object of his game is.

He’s simply trolling, and hoping that his fork-of-a-forked-shitcoin will surge to a significant valuation. No one listens to them. They’re an annoyance, but no one listens to them. A pity to those people who sold their Bitcoin for forked shitcoins.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
September 04, 2021, 08:10:25 AM
I don't know why but I feel like this thread be occasionally be bumped so when the prices start breaking the current ATH, we will be able to celebrate it in this thread so @proudhon can see how wrong he/she is and just to add insult to the injury.

But what is proudhon’s game? There’s nothing he can do anymore, especially not move the price of Bitcoin with his trolling. I believe he was one of those OGs who held more than 1000 coins, but who sold too early. 7 digits would have made him a billionare.

i think the object of his game to to figure out what the object of his game is.

Everyone has the right to present their predictions here and write their own scenarios, after all, that's what the "Speculation" thread is for.
In my opinion, this is not a game, but proudhon described in numbers how he thinks the Bitcoin price chart will behave. He probably just copied it from some piece of the historical Bitcoin price chart.
In my opinion, this is just an attempt to predict the price and confirm the theory that Bitcoin's price depends on repetitive cycles.
legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 3505
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
September 04, 2021, 07:44:30 AM

i think the object of his game is to figure out what the object of his game is.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
September 04, 2021, 07:19:01 AM

Pages:
Jump to: