Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in 2018 - page 58. (Read 6792 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 253
December 16, 2017, 01:17:21 PM
If this price hike of bitcoin will continue until next year, then it will probably set a new-high of its price almost every day considering bitcoin's volatility. Just minutes ago as of this writing, bitcoin reaches another new high for more than 19,000$.

Well since peopole are looking to learn and know what bitcoin is  all about the demand will always be on an ever increasing rate and so i think bitcoin will keep getting better and better in the coming new year and grow in value as the year goes by.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
December 16, 2017, 01:06:53 PM
If this price hike of bitcoin will continue until next year, then it will probably set a new-high of its price almost every day considering bitcoin's volatility. Just minutes ago as of this writing, bitcoin reaches another new high for more than 19,000$.
Activity: 574
December 16, 2017, 12:56:29 PM
The journey of bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 is very interesting. Although the stories of individuals(investors) are very interesting and motivational that how they initiated and what problems they faced at earlier stages.

In 2017 the number of businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase. Where you see the bitcoin in 2018?

from the history of bitcoin records from 2013 to the end of 2017 we can conclude that the bitcoin's natural increase reaches more than 10,000% of extraordinary profits, it seems that in 2018 bitcoin will reach higher prices than today.
R21
Activity: 327
Merit: 101
December 16, 2017, 12:52:28 PM
Actually it's something impossible to guess to future rising, at present bitcoin rise so highly! but almost near future bitcoin not rising like this moments! so impossible to guess anything about bitcoin future.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 16, 2017, 12:44:52 PM
We all know how value a bitcoin(BTC) right now. It is already 20K.
I think the Bitcoin in 2018 will be a very popular currency that people will admire the most.

Where do you see the price of it being 20k? Your math is wrong or you're looking at the wrong exchange.
Activity: 280
December 16, 2017, 12:27:27 PM
The journey of bitcoin from 2009 to 2017 is very interesting. Although the stories of individuals(investors) are very interesting and motivational that how they initiated and what problems they faced at earlier stages.

In 2017 the number of businesses accepting bitcoin continues to increase. Where you see the bitcoin in 2018?

Bitcoin in 2018 will continue to rise lots of merchants will accept bitcoin as a payment many of people will going to invest because bitcoin will going to be broadcast all over the news if it reaches $20k, Few countries will ban bitcoin or they where put a tax system in bitcoin because lots of people in some  country will use bitcoin.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
December 16, 2017, 11:50:50 AM
base on the prediction on what happen in bitcoin now it will pump into 100$ i guess so, and it will stable in the 20k$ and never be down in 20k$ until the end of the year, i think many altcoins will dump the value because of the high demand of bitcoin and looking forward to see this in many companies that will accept it as payment
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 11:47:19 AM
Bitcoin is really great. Since 2009, nowadays, Bitcoin's needs are being used by Bitcoin, which is very happy since the year 2017. According to my knowledge, in the year 2018, Bitcoin will have the best time and the price will increase and this will help everyone to be more interested in using Bitcoin!
Activity: 263
Merit: 12
December 16, 2017, 11:42:52 AM
For my prediction is I think the bitcoin price in 2018 will continue increasing and go up in 800,000 price because many of the investors are interesting in bitcoin and we don't know what happen after the coming next year .
Activity: 147
December 16, 2017, 11:40:45 AM
bitcoin in 2018 will continue to increase and good invest in bitcoin because bitcoin has been much legal in some countries
Activity: 446
Merit: 13
December 16, 2017, 11:33:14 AM

Hi there Maxnetlabs! In deed the bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are gaining attention, but its journey in stock market is just started due to the recent XBT by CBOE and the up coming another bitcoin future contract by CME. In the previous years you stated, bitcoin gain traction little by little due to people popularity and usage, however this year, it increase more than the sum of the three previous years. I think the year 2018 will surpass the increase rate the year 2017 have done. And just like other guess, I think 200k wil be reach before 2018 ends.  Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
December 16, 2017, 11:22:41 AM
Everyday bitcoin is becoming interesting to everyone. so I think in 2018 bitcoin to the sun not to the moon.  Grin
[/quote
Bitcoin now is increasing day by day so many people becoming successful now. In 2018 the bitcoin raise up to the higher level. Like the sun rising up. Bitcoin now is continue to growth  and successful all over the world become popular.
Activity: 150
December 16, 2017, 10:53:53 AM
Bitcoin community is increasing every day. But this growing use for bitcoin reveals many negative points about it like:
- Long time of transaction.
- High mining fees.
I can't predict if bitcoin price will be much higher next year or it can have another concurrent.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 16, 2017, 10:52:06 AM
They predicted that it will reach up to 18,0000$ ! bitcoin dream
Some people predict that bitcoin will become $18000 but as of now it already reached $18000 so that I think the price of bitcoin will reached $25000 in the year 2018. I see the great potential of bitcoin in the year 2018 and I think it will rapidly increase in that year.
Activity: 101
Crypto is everything!!
December 16, 2017, 10:49:10 AM
We all know how value a bitcoin(BTC) right now. It is already 20K.
I think the Bitcoin in 2018 will be a very popular currency that people will admire the most.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
December 16, 2017, 10:41:12 AM

I think the future for bitcoin is going to be more brighter in the coming years starting from 2018 because many companies will start accepting bitcoins and the futures starts there. Bitcoin is about to change the face of the financial world for good and we are here to support it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
December 16, 2017, 10:30:32 AM

I see adoption increasing, both on a corporate and consumer level. but I dont see the price continuing to uptrend like this. I will admit, I missed the mark on the crash price (we are well beyond 10k, LOL). but we jut cant seeing upside without any major correction like this.

with that being said, the alt markets seem to be adjusting to this new price level, which is a sign the price might persist at this level; that a new floor may have been established. I dont think this is the case, but empirically it has shown to be Sad
Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency by this time. I guess it will goes higher and higher and the price of this will be more unbelievable because it goes higher and higher. Many people says that in 2018 bitcoin price will drop, but I guess it is not true. Because it is too impossible if ever internet i becoming the most popular. So if internet will exist then, bitcoin too and its price.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 10:19:20 AM
If the buying pressure sustains itself at current levels, I'm pretty sure this 2018 will only be good news for Bitcoin. Of course there will be a few corrections along the way which are pretty normal.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
December 16, 2017, 10:17:18 AM

I see adoption increasing, both on a corporate and consumer level. but I dont see the price continuing to uptrend like this. I will admit, I missed the mark on the crash price (we are well beyond 10k, LOL). but we jut cant seeing upside without any major correction like this.

with that being said, the alt markets seem to be adjusting to this new price level, which is a sign the price might persist at this level; that a new floor may have been established. I dont think this is the case, but empirically it has shown to be Sad
Activity: 350
December 16, 2017, 09:40:27 AM
as i know that bitcoin day by day is more popular in the public, its mean that the demand of the bitcoin is increase, so i think in the next year 2018 bitcoin price is rising up because all people that know about bitcoin want to have bitcoin by buy it with some speculation the price of bitcoin will rising up and they can make some profit from it
Pages:
Jump to: