Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in 2018, how much will it worth? - page 2. (Read 640 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 252
December 22, 2017, 10:28:03 PM
We are approaching the end if 2017 and many of us wonders on will we see a major rise or fall on the cryptocurrency. By the middle part of 2018 and its last two months how much do you think will bitcoin worth? Thank you very much

In the last few days bitcoin plays around 16K USD up to 19kUSD, but starting yesterday bitcoin is down up to 14K USD. I think this is the major fall. There are still eight (8 ) days before this year end. I still hope that bitcoin will recover and continue recovering until early January. Every week bitcoin’s direction changes so there’s a possibility.
By the middle of 2018, I think its price is already in the range of 20K USD. Everybody expects that bitcoin will reach 20K USD in first quarter of 2018 so as I. By the end of 2018, I am thinking about 23-25K USD. but my prediction may change according to what is going happen next year.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 05:21:03 PM
I can only assume how much will from mid-2018 and later. I guess the price can still climb higher than it is now. My tip for the bitcoin cost is $20000 to $30000.
But no one knows, at the beginning of this year I would not believe where the price gets today, so only estimates.
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
December 21, 2017, 01:45:32 PM
We are approaching the end if 2017 and many of us wonders on will we see a major rise or fall on the cryptocurrency. By the middle part of 2018 and its last two months how much do you think will bitcoin worth? Thank you very much
Price bitcoin will be increase $40000
40000$ will happen in just starting month if 2018 and next year will be future decider of bitcoin that what will be next coming of it and I think bitcoin will grow more strong and precious as well and all this will meet a high shore in in next year bitcoin will reach to those region who didn’t know about bitcoin and their people will invest and will become part of the rising and earning side so next year will be full of money.

Don't be that optimistic, you can't predict it accurately all the time since it has many different price patterns. From my approach, it can hit up to $22,000 next year as a new record price. Let's wait and see.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
December 21, 2017, 01:41:05 PM
40000$ will happen in just starting month if 2018 and next year will be future decider of bitcoin that what will be next coming of it and I think bitcoin will grow more strong and precious as well and all this will meet a high shore in in next year bitcoin will reach to those region who didn’t know about bitcoin and their people will invest and will become part of the rising and earning side so next year will be full of money.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 07:12:53 PM
It will jump to over 30k trhat is for sure, i dont think it will reach 100k though, maybe not even 50k, that is a huge mark
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
December 20, 2017, 07:10:56 PM
Well, no one say exactly what will happen to Bitcoin in the coming year 2018 although the expectation is that Bitcoin value will continue grow but thsrethere's a tendency that the value might decline also so, it is a two way things.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
December 20, 2017, 04:45:14 PM
Anything at this moment is uncertain because the market is witnessing the situation of increase and decrease in prices simultaneously but the speculations can be made that prices will surge to $40-$50k in the mid of the next year quarter and end of 2018 but one thing is sure it will recover from these obstacles and grow to huge points so just relax and witness the histories to made.
I do believe people expectation is on $100k since bitcoin has shown that from $1,000 to $20,000 isn't hard to reach.
2017 is a golden year , could 2018 become shining as the previous one?
I don't know exactly , noone actually. But if you look at how massive the demands on bitcoin , i will remain confident.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
December 20, 2017, 03:51:12 PM
Anything at this moment is uncertain because the market is witnessing the situation of increase and decrease in prices simultaneously but the speculations can be made that prices will surge to $40-$50k in the mid of the next year quarter and end of 2018 but one thing is sure it will recover from these obstacles and grow to huge points so just relax and witness the histories to made.
Bitcoin is depending on different factors which can cause the price of bitcoin to increase, I think the first reason is the interest of the people, if the interest of the people in bitcoin will continue increasing in 2018, then the price of bitcoin will hopefully continue increasing for a long time. In fact bitcoin is still very new and a lot of people who are getting knowledge about bitcoin are investing their money in bitcoin therefore we are hopeful that bitcoin price will even continue increasing their price even in 2018.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 166
December 20, 2017, 10:25:54 AM
Activity: 82
December 20, 2017, 09:26:02 AM
Activity: 17
December 20, 2017, 07:51:53 AM
50,000 by far, or mcafee will give you the guarantee
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
December 20, 2017, 07:47:39 AM
I read somewhere before, according to some prophet the price of bitcoin will rise by $10,000 per year, which means by the end of 2018 thr price will reach some where around $30,000. How true that statement is nobodys know, but apparently all his guesses was pretty accurate but believe it or not it is up to you.
Your prophet is wrong bro! No one can really predict what will happen with bitcoin first and with the price rising $10,000 per year, I think you need to see the extent that bitcoin is increasing now and the trend going upward. This is not the bitcoin we used to have before and so far, we should be expecting some rapid growth if the wall street guys do not keep it coming at us.

Let us hope the demand continues like this, and from the look of things it seems the bullish trend is not over yet and we may be seeing some full stop maybe around $23000, but who knows ?

By the middle part of 2018 and the trend following this pattern, then we should expect probably some $80,000 - $100,000, give or take but we cannot just imagine smooth rides going on just like that.
Activity: 337
Merit: 195
Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY
December 19, 2017, 06:19:26 AM
There are so many factors that could affect the bitcoin's price. Just like in the past years, we didn't expect that it would boom into today's tremendous price. I just say that we couldn't predict or assume the price, but I assure that it will go higher, maybe double or even triple! Bitcoin is becoming popular all over the world this year, so I think big investors will take the opportunity to try and adapt the system of cryptocurrency next good year.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 19, 2017, 06:03:12 AM
We are all not sure about what will be the price of bitcoin by next year which is 2018, even the best person on analyzation could not answer that, because bitcoin is depend on all people out there who wants to invests/buy or sell their bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
December 19, 2017, 05:01:00 AM
Scenario 1: Demand continues to go up; bitcoin's price will continue to rise.
Scenario 2: Demand drops, bitcoin's price goes stable for a month or more, causing weak hands to sell; bitcoin dips.
Scenario 3: Negative news about government regulation arises; bitcoin crashes.
Scenario 4: Another FUD spree similar to the Jamie Dimon case; bitcoin dips or crashes.

[siz e=12pt]tldr; NO ONE KNOWS[/size]
1 & 2 can possibly happen. 3 & 4 though is something that one should not really expect that much but like you said no one knows.

However, the reason I am saying that is because for 3, it would really take a whole lot of huge crazy negative news that would get bitcoin dragging down at this stage after all the news that the government and media have created just to cause some crazy shits, but the value just keeps rising. Also, for 4, that would be the last of their kind and I am sure they already know that.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
December 19, 2017, 04:17:56 AM
Is likely to come up quite a bit, but as the friend said above: it is not impossible for him to go through a major correction or a low one, since we are going through a series of regulations for the crypto currency.
One should not even be expecting a huge correction now and for those who are still very optimistic about a crash, I hope they do not end up telling their children's children the reason why they ended up missing out on the bitcoin train was because of a crash they were waiting for that never came.

The truth is no one knows, but right now, bitcoin seems to be solidly doing well and in 2018, if things keep going on the way we have been having it, despite all the FUDs we experienced this year, then we are sure in for a huge long ride to the moon.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
December 18, 2017, 02:56:26 PM
No one knows how bitcoin in the future, they just can prediction about the value. We know bitcoin is not stable yet.
But bitcoin still good investments in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin can help unemployment to do the job and get income from bitcoin.
That's will help their country to reduce unemployment problem.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
December 18, 2017, 02:43:14 PM
Well since bitcoin is volatile i have my own speculation, bitcoin will be still trending so the demand will be increase more so the price will increase around $20k to $30k but there is possibility that we will see large drop this coming quarter of 2018..
So better to get ready for the huge drop and expect the price to increase burst again..  This is just my own speculation i just following the movement of the price from last year that i think it could happen in 2018.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 01:50:32 PM
No one knows how much it will take. Just keep on your mind that bitcoin will always raise as long as everyone is interested and many will invest next year, we will profit more then
Activity: 182
Merit: 147
December 18, 2017, 01:45:39 PM
Scenario 1: Demand continues to go up; bitcoin's price will continue to rise.
Scenario 2: Demand drops, bitcoin's price goes stable for a month or more, causing weak hands to sell; bitcoin dips.
Scenario 3: Negative news about government regulation arises; bitcoin crashes.
Scenario 4: Another FUD spree similar to the Jamie Dimon case; bitcoin dips or crashes.

tldr; NO ONE KNOWS

Bitcoin can really be unpredictable which is why I think the given scenarios by mjglqw are all valid and are possible to take place. Despite nearing the end of this year with the rates at a remarkable state, things may totally be different in a span of minutes, even seconds in this platform because that is what Bitcoin is. We are all in high hopes that a crash or a huge correction won't occur as the new year starts. Hence, we are all looking forward for a better future for Bitcoin as it has benefits and profits to many. Whatever the future holds, may we be all ready for it.
Pages:
Jump to: