Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in Africa - page 2. (Read 239 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
May 13, 2018, 09:56:15 AM
it is really hard to tell. these things usually go unnoticed specially in third world countries. it is not like people are going to announce to the world they are adopting bitcoin for instance. you can see an increase in trading volume coming from these countries like checking the Localbitcoins.com stats for Africa on a website like this: https://coin.dance/volume (this site has a lot of other stats too)
or you can check out google trends to see how much they are searching certain keywords like bitcoin, blockchain, etc.
in the end it will be an estimation of the reality.
based on what I said looks like bitcoin is growing everywhere, including Africa.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 523
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 12, 2018, 11:06:43 PM
Does anyone know how big Bitcoin is in Africa? Bitcoin and blockchain tech in general seems to be something that can help under developed countries

Many third world countries in that continent. Once some one from the African region asked on this forum says He have doubt on exchanging Bitcoin with his country and city location.
As I know we need to make them learn the scopes available in Bitcoin earning.
We need to educate and equally treated means btc is the best way to everyone.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 07:40:11 PM
Does anyone know how big Bitcoin is in Africa? Bitcoin and blockchain tech in general seems to be something that can help under developed countries
Pages:
Jump to: