Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in Africa - page 2. (Read 1745 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
January 21, 2014, 09:30:34 AM
ya that's right!
Activity: 24
January 21, 2014, 09:11:34 AM
sorry you are right that wasnt the reason for posting the thread

its to help and not to be another "new account asking for donations"
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 21, 2014, 09:08:14 AM
Hi all,

I am from sub-Sahara Africa which has some brilliant minds and innovators and some of the poorest people on the plant too, I think the best way for mankind to progress faster than ever before is to share thoughts and programs to advance this reality to everyone.

They say people live on less than a dollar a day in neighboring countries even my own country!

I am asking for people to come together and help get Bitcoin into Africa so Africa can feed Africa!
Its time on this kind of platform that Africa can stand up and be counted.

Please join the conversation if you are here in Africa and abroad so that we can grow on the same level playing fields.

Please if you can donate to the cause    1dcm6QPJ1kt5XdEzWNEm59ZZX9eWM1xcs

Thank you

Yay, another brand new account asking for donations.

You would get much better feedback without that address.
Activity: 24
January 21, 2014, 08:56:50 AM
Hi all,

I am from sub-Sahara Africa which has some brilliant minds and innovators and some of the poorest people on the plant too, I think the best way for mankind to progress faster than ever before is to share thoughts and programs to advance this reality to everyone.

They say people live on less than a dollar a day in neighboring countries even my own country!

I am asking for people to come together and help get Bitcoin into Africa so Africa can feed Africa!
Its time on this kind of platform that Africa can stand up and be counted.

Please join the conversation if you are here in Africa and abroad so that we can grow on the same level playing fields.

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: