Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in freefall... Too bad for those people who bought over 100$! hahaha - page 2. (Read 4822 times)

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1008
Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political
And why would you find that unlikely? Is that not a reasonable assumption?
Mining is a serious business.  Businesses always seek to maximize quarterly
and annual profits on behalf of their shareholders.

Most are privately held so not slaves to the quarterly cycle. i.e. they can set longer term goals without getting sued for not propping up this quarters numbers at the expense of having any future.

Somewhat true I think...still, even most
private companies aren't owned by
one single person.  Partners and investors
still want to be paid.

Anyway its all just speculation.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
100 and 10 look like some pretty good targets, but can we make it happen?  Huh
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Don't think it can't go back up?  They still might make tons of money, no one will know what is going to happen here until it actually happens.  Until then, don't invest what you can't afford to lose and have some fun!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Soon the great btc tulip mania is over  Smiley Bitcoin going under 100$ and never going back up where it was  Smiley
Leaving believers to believe, traders, investors and corporations moving on  Smiley

young Mike. You are obsessed with Tulip mania.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hodl!
Mining is a serious business.  Businesses always seek to maximize quarterly

Most are privately held so not slaves to the quarterly cycle. i.e. they can set longer term goals without getting sued for not propping up this quarters numbers at the expense of having any future.
legendary
right now there is a lot of miners selling more than usual to maximize their year end revenues.

I would find that unlikely, I'd find it more likely that it's just private holders doing a lot of Christmas shopping.

Mining is a serious business.  Businesses always seek to maximize quarterly
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1074
Yea keep watching the price to rate the value of bitcoin  Wink {You might miss the gem in it's use}

People who use remittance already get hundreds of $ in savings, from using BTC

People who buy from merchants using BTC save hundreds of $ in fees, and the same goes for merchants, using the currency as a payment method.

It is natural that you would see a drop in price, when mayor retailers like Microsoft or Dell enter the scene. {Lot more coins are being used from hoarders of BTC to buy products on offer, and to make things worst, is these merchants and retailers only enter the scene to convert it back to fiat}

They want more sales and then they accept the currency, but they need to pay their overheads in fiat, so they just dump more coins back onto exchanges, pushing the price down.  Angry
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Hodl!
right now there is a lot of miners selling more than usual to maximize their year end revenues.

I would find that unlikely, I'd find it more likely that it's just private holders doing a lot of Christmas shopping.
legendary
I am predicting a huge spike in early 2015.  right now there is a lot of miners selling more than usual to maximize their year end revenues.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
If BTC goes under $100, I'm going all in
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Tulip mania?!!  I thought Bitcoin was actually a known Ponzi Scheme???

I kid, but seriously if Bitcoin fell to sub $100 levels, that thing would spike up like no tomorrow with all the believers here in this forum.  The permabulls, bullwhales, and speculators would all go all in in getting some cheap coins, myself included.

As long as the technology and ecosystem continues to grow, don't worry about the price.  It's deflationary by nature, it's rose throughout it's history, it'll pop back up sooner or later.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
Getting near low enough to think about buying more.   Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
Soon the great btc tulip mania is over  Smiley Bitcoin going under 100$ and never going back up where it was  Smiley
Leaving believers to believe, traders, investors and corporations moving on  Smiley

Why do you care? You don't have any btc. You haven't been here long enough to have bought for under $100. If you started mining when you came here you spent way over $100 each in equipment cost. So either you're a total dumbass making fun of yourself or you don't have any btc. Think about this: If you don't have any btc and you don't really care, you're masturbating. Can I get you some Kleenex?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1001

Under $100? Why so pessimistic?

Nothing to indicate prices will be going that low

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Please lawd let it fall to $100, I will line my wallets full of bitcoin at that price.
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
In my opinion, i think BTC will grow up 400 after X-Mas.. i think investor take profit so our price of BTC fall down
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

Under $100? I can't wait!!!

Why do people compare Bitcoin with the tulip mania over and over again?

Can't you think of something else?

I wonder too (about the tulip mania comparison).  Over the years I have noticed this forum displays a vast range of IQs.  Bitcoin has few similarities with tulip bulb mania.  It is also not a Ponzi scheme and never will be.  Depending on how things end, there may be "bag holders" but that does not make it a Ponzi or Tulip and the bag holders are more likely the aforementioned for reasons other than the brilliant and sound invention we call bitcoin.  

Odd how the simple folk fixate/perseverate on a single similarity and make up their minds (e.g. rhinos are gray; this elephant is gray.  This elephant must be a rhino).

The bubble comparison is very relevant. 2014 is ending and BTC under-performed every asset class in town. Even the Argentine Peso. It's memorable
Activity: 71
Merit: 10

I wonder too (about the tulip mania comparison).  Over the years I have noticed this forum displays a vast range of IQs.  Bitcoin has few similarities with tulip bulb mania.  It is also not a Ponzi scheme and never will be.  Depending on how things end, there may be "bag holders" but that does not make it a Ponzi or Tulip and the bag holders are more likely the aforementioned for reasons other than the brilliant and sound invention we call bitcoin. 

Odd how the simple folk fixate/perseverate on a single similarity and make up their minds (e.g. rhinos are gray; this elephant is gray.  This elephant must be a rhino).
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

Pages:
Jump to: