Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in India - page 3. (Read 526 times)

Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 11, 2020, 02:39:03 AM
Recently I hired some virtual assistants on Upwork to help me grow my website, however, for some reason they tried to destroy my search engine rankings.

Do we know if the country of India has something against bitcoin or anything recent in the news that would suggest this?

We have a lot of India brothers who are into Cryptocurrency as traders, investors and developers, Cryptocurrency is very strong in Indian's citizen, unfortunately it's government is not very lenient to Cryptocurrency, I have seen a thread here and on one article where the Indian government is against Cryptocurrency they even want to ban it.

It's not the Indian people that are against Cryptocurrency, it's the government, the Indian Cryptocurrency community is very strong here in Bitcointalk and they have contributed a lot i hope in the future Indian government will be lenient to Cryptocurrency.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 3817
Paldo.io 🤖
September 11, 2020, 02:38:08 AM
How sure are you that they deliberately tried to destroy your SEO rankings, and not them simply underperforming or messing something up? There's a huge difference between the two.

Also, whatever the Indian government's opinion on Bitcoin is, we can't assume that it will be the same for the people of India. I don't think there's any reason for the people to hate on Bitcoin to the point that they would actually try to destroy Bitcoin-related businesses that hired them.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 341
September 11, 2020, 02:27:38 AM
I think for now it is legal in India. At first they banned it and after sometime it was declared legal, but didn’t take long before they started talking about to whether to ban it again. But for now it’s still legal and I don’t think they have made any decisions yet.

As for what you said about your search engine rankings being destroyed, maybe you should look more into it and see whether there are things you’re no longer doing the right way, because a little can tamper with your rankings on search engine. I don’t really see why they should be destroying your rankings, there is nothing wrong with writing about Bitcoin.
Activity: 652
Merit: 257
September 10, 2020, 08:07:42 PM
Recently I hired some virtual assistants on Upwork to help me grow my website, however, for some reason they tried to destroy my search engine rankings.
Did they do it on purpose? you should report it to Upwork then.

Do we know if the country of India has something against bitcoin or anything recent in the news that would suggest this?
There are news and hot issue about bitcoin between RBI. They have lifted the ban on bitcoin last March-May 2020 but there's another speculation that they were interested again on banning it.

With a law, India plans lasting ban on cryptos, the article was published just this June 2020.

In March 2020, the ban on cryptocurrency in India was lifted. I haven’t encountered this article from June 2020, so I’ll check it out. With the large number of people working in IT and content creation in India, it feels like they would be in support of bitcoin somewhat.

I’ve been working on correcting this for months now. Upwork has been giving me hazy responses every time I write a ticket or call them over the phone.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
September 10, 2020, 07:58:16 PM
Did they do it on purpose? you should report it to Upwork then.

There are news and hot issue about bitcoin between RBI. They have lifted the ban on bitcoin last March-May 2020 but there's another speculation that they were interested again on banning it.

With a law, India plans lasting ban on cryptos, the article was published just this June 2020.
Activity: 652
Merit: 257
September 10, 2020, 07:03:55 PM

Pages:
Jump to: