Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in sports betting - page 3. (Read 553 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
November 28, 2018, 03:23:46 PM
Have you ever tried using bitcoin in sports betting??

The answer is supposed to be obvious as you are here in the vicinity of Gambling section or else you are ... nevermind..

Don't troll here. Better stay at Off-Topic section like your usual.

Better locked this thread.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
November 28, 2018, 03:20:56 PM
Yes, I have used bitcoin on an online sport betting site but the problem is that ones must bet on provably fair gaming site with license and the must be aware of the consequences involved because I have slot of people who end as gambling addict because they spent more than they budgeted.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804
guess who's back
November 28, 2018, 12:20:30 PM

no I haven't , I just open bitcointalk and visit the gambling section for fun

is that even a question ?
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
November 28, 2018, 11:33:32 AM
Yes, mostly with e-sports since I'm a gamer and fan of this industry and betting with bitcoin makes it easier for me to show my support and calculate the possible outcome of those matches.

PS. I'm not an expert and I'm sure that many analyst are out there better than me.

I have never done gambling, especially with BTC, because I think it makes me poorer rather than rich
You should try it, that doesn't mean just because you gamble with BTC that will make you poorer. No, it's not like what you are thinking.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
November 28, 2018, 11:16:03 AM
Bitcoin is now a prima donna in football gambling action. Gamblers use Bitcoin as a means to gamble. This is because bitcoin has many advantages compared to other financial transaction media. Bitcoin has the speed and also the anonymity that can keep every secret of the transaction done. Believe that when Bitcoin still does not have clear regulations, gambling will develop.
Activity: 672
Merit: 508
November 28, 2018, 10:02:39 AM

Yes, everytime I bet on sports I use crypto. Ive never use fiat on online gambling before. Most gamblers here already used bitcoin in betting on sports. Maybe you forgot where you posted this that is why you are asking this kind of question.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
November 28, 2018, 09:14:25 AM
I think that btc will be widespread soon and sports betting is the sphere which will grow fast. I have used btc for sports betting once and I think that it is very convenient
Activity: 392
November 28, 2018, 09:11:46 AM
I haven't tried because I am not interested in sports betting but I have friends who did this and there are many sites, which accept btc and they say it is very convenient and safe
Activity: 471
Merit: 100
November 28, 2018, 08:45:35 AM
A lot of times i using Bitcoin in betting sites and i am engaged many sports betting sites
Sportbet is my favorite and i'm regular player in here https://sportsbet.io/
Cricket and Basket ball lover guys can try in this platform by using BTC
Activity: 434
November 28, 2018, 08:40:29 AM
I have never done gambling, especially with BTC, because I think it makes me poorer rather than rich
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
November 28, 2018, 08:30:50 AM
There is a whole section dedicated to bitcoin gambling which included sports betting. I have done it in the past and I've won due to luck as I placed a bet on losing team but it won in the end.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
November 28, 2018, 08:26:33 AM

Yes, I've used Nitrogen Sports a few times, possibly another site too in the past. It's just fine, works as expected. What you want to actually find out?
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 07:29:29 AM
Pages:
Jump to: