Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in the future? Your thoughts about it? - page 3. (Read 431 times)

Activity: 360
Merit: 100
I wish good things with bitcoin will come in the future. The bitcoin changes will make it more realistic in the future. Bitcoin billing is safer. Reduced fee after each payment. And faster payment times. I think bitcoin will fix in the future
Activity: 111
Merit: 14
01010011 01000111 01001101
I think that BTC and other cryptocurrencies have great potential if they can overcome all of the negative pressure and press that they are getting now and in the future by big banking and other entities that are threatened by it.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
In the last couple of months we have seen loads of merchants dropping bitcoin as a payment option. At the same time we have seen adoption of other currencies - litecoin, ethereum, bitcoincash, dash, monero.

If this trend continues then bitcoin loses it's network effect - and when that happens there is no reason for the price to rise further.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
My thoughts about bitcoin? If im being optimistic about it, I can say that it will bloom and the value of each bitcoin will reach unprecedented levels. If im being pessimist about it, the value of bitcoin will become extremely because of the lost in interest in it and it will pop like a bubble, where many investors lives will be gone like that. But of course I personally anticipate where the future of bitcoin will become limitless because im also investing on it. But it also depends on many people involved, but still as long as i can see a future with bitcoin i will keep on investing time and effort in bitcoin.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I think the future of bitcoin is bright full bright and due to bitcoin my
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
I've seen that there are new cyptocurrencies going out, starting new ICO's new cryptos and more, but what about bitcoin, what about satoshis, they are the ones who started digital currency, and I am eager to know what are your thoughts and insights about bitcoin in the mere future, I need your opinions about this, bitcoin is gaining a lot of attention right now, and I can see two (2) sides of what bitcoin will look like in the future, but before that I wanna know what'd be your opinions about this.

Bitcoin in the future: Bitcoin price will become 10 times higher; bitcoin cash will become the most commonly used fast payments,better choice for investing and will have greater demand in the future. Bitcoin is no stopping the value will soar high.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
I hope that value of the bitcoin goes back to his highest value and surpass his record of having the $20,000. In the future the security of bitcoin and all other crytocurrencies are very high to avoid scamming casualties.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
For me bitcoin future is very positive it still has a long way to go the price may flactuate at this time but i am positive that the rate will boost up in the next three months.
Activity: 176
Merit: 1
Presale is live: BitPenta.com
I always think well about the future of bitcoin, and I always think ahead and I'm sure bitcoin will always be glorious and its value will always increase in every year, I'm sure it is.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
My opinion on bitcoin's future? It's going to be good; but it isn't going to be smooth sailing either. There's going to be a lot of bumps and hiccups due to FUD, potential technical issues, potential competitors, government regulations, etc.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
If things continue like this, i thing bitcoin future is bright, the only thing i think people need much is orientation
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
I've seen that there are new cyptocurrencies going out, starting new ICO's new cryptos and more, but what about bitcoin, what about satoshis, they are the ones who started digital currency, and I am eager to know what are your thoughts and insights about bitcoin in the mere future, I need your opinions about this, bitcoin is gaining a lot of attention right now, and I can see two (2) sides of what bitcoin will look like in the future, but before that I wanna know what'd be your opinions about this.
Pages:
Jump to: