Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in the moon!!! - page 10. (Read 21418 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 255
September 11, 2017, 04:19:33 AM
BTC  can not be defeated,  many  country once  banned btc , but  all those country  re-accepted  btc  at last.   btc will  be the  worldwide coin in future.

this is already very certain ,, but in the last two days bitcoin has decreased enough to worry ,, and I think more to continue to buy bitcoin so we can see bitcoin back to the track with an expensive price ..
and this will benefit us in the future ...
The decline of bitcoin may be due to the Chinese state issue will ban the exchangers, but I also don't follow the news and how it will be now?. After this problem is finished I think bitcoin will go back up hopefully bitcoin demand will rise later.

The demand of bitcoin is already increase and that we can notice from the increasing price of bitcoin in recent times and in future we will see more people getting into bitcoins which will again contribute in taking price to higher level and that will surely take bitcoins to the moon.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
September 11, 2017, 03:55:38 AM
I hope that bitcoin prediction will be very high in next few year I don't have any doubt about it in the previous year as we can see there are big differences about the pricing of bitcoin the bitcoin price increase rapidly and never faces decreasing for that long I am quite sure that bitcoin will be at the price of their prediction in the coming years.
honestly I am very dilemma if the price of Bitcoin rises very high because the transaction tax will be very expensive at all, you imagine if once the transaction takes delivery cost 10 $ or 100 $.

After SegWit fees became lower, also speed of confirmation became faster.
I make transaction with 2-5 sat/B this is very low now.
Wait SegWit2 and will be lower for fees
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
September 10, 2017, 11:47:58 AM
My prediction maybe was little rush, cuz i forgot to mentioned that when weekend start we have little drop on price, for some perfect opportunity to buy and sell on next week starts. Some do this and create good income. This is just the beginning for next price increase, someone did mentioned even over 10k, but whit this paste we could actually see this price by this year end.

By the end of this year, we are going to see bitcoins at 5k dollars or more or less. They are definitely increasing in price at very high rate but still they can’t make to 10k dollars before 2018 beginning. My prediction is that by the end of 2018, they will be touching 10k dollars easily. Good luck, all.
I am not so sure about that, a new fork is coming in November and that is too close to the end of the year and I think that fork has the strength to damage bitcoin a lot more than the bitcoin cash fork, so I will not be surprised that after that fork we saw a crash on bitcoin and that those prices lasted for a lot longer than we may have thought at first.
Activity: 1162
1xbit.com
September 10, 2017, 09:05:01 AM
BTC  can not be defeated,  many  country once  banned btc , but  all those country  re-accepted  btc  at last.   btc will  be the  worldwide coin in future.

this is already very certain ,, but in the last two days bitcoin has decreased enough to worry ,, and I think more to continue to buy bitcoin so we can see bitcoin back to the track with an expensive price ..
The decline of bitcoin may be due to the Chinese state issue will ban the exchangers, but I also don't follow the news and how it will be now?. After this problem is finished I think bitcoin will go back up hopefully bitcoin demand will rise later.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
September 10, 2017, 08:46:59 AM

Activity: 910
Merit: 500
September 10, 2017, 08:19:22 AM
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 10, 2017, 04:34:01 AM
I hope that bitcoin prediction will be very high in next few year I don't have any doubt about it in the previous year as we can see there are big differences about the pricing of bitcoin the bitcoin price increase rapidly and never faces decreasing for that long I am quite sure that bitcoin will be at the price of their prediction in the coming years.
honestly I am very dilemma if the price of Bitcoin rises very high because the transaction tax will be very expensive at all, you imagine if once the transaction takes delivery cost 10 $ or 100 $.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
September 10, 2017, 04:33:52 AM
For those that buy bitcoin last week when the price fell and was dump to $1,785 can now take profit as from https://coinmarketcap.com is currently $2,750. Thank God for another blessing!
The price of the bitcoin today is now $4200 and I can say that the price is in the moon. I can say that the price of the bitcoin will continuing to rise up due to the high demand of the people.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
September 10, 2017, 04:23:16 AM
For those that buy bitcoin last week when the price fell and was dump to $1,785 can now take profit as from https://coinmarketcap.com is currently $2,750. Thank God for another blessing!

what is this ? a mere quote? You have not made any comments. I think you should delete it. I even feel like a spammer.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
September 08, 2017, 08:04:29 AM
For those that buy  last week when the price fell and was dump to $1,785 can now take profit as from https://coinmarketcap.com is currently $2,750. Thank God for another blessing!
If they are holding still now probably they have crossed moon and have reached near the mars
i think this is the best time to invest and those who have invested in the bitcoin at time are very lucky to do that decision or have enough investment that they are able to make enough profit through it. at that time i also said to my father to invest and you will be very happy to do this in the end but he didn't and i think we have missed the oppertunity.

True, the ones that bought even on 1400 have smile on the face. Price went almost 4 times and that is big step.
Hopefully we will not see any downfall in price for upcoming period and for this i mean this year end. For next many predict huge pump n price but for the moment think that crossing 5000 and keeping it there is huge success.
Activity: 477
Merit: 501
September 07, 2017, 05:08:40 AM
For those that buy  last week when the price fell and was dump to $1,785 can now take profit as from https://coinmarketcap.com is currently $2,750. Thank God for another blessing!
If they are holding still now probably they have crossed moon and have reached near the mars
i think this is the best time to invest and those who have invested in the bitcoin at time are very lucky to do that decision or have enough investment that they are able to make enough profit through it. at that time i also said to my father to invest and you will be very happy to do this in the end but he didn't and i think we have missed the oppertunity.
Activity: 134
September 07, 2017, 04:36:31 AM
Not really understood about how the price be analyzed,
it s just jumping and higher now,
I was assuming it might need couple weeks Smiley
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 07, 2017, 02:44:54 AM
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 07, 2017, 02:42:46 AM
Activity: 224
Merit: 121
September 07, 2017, 02:36:30 AM
BTC is going back to conquer 5000 usd right?
it seems real rising now right
Me also are wishing that value of bitcoin will hit that or morethan of that.
As newbie here in bitcoin community and putting some money as investment i just believed that bitcoin will gives me huge profit in the near future.
And i have bitcoin used for trading to increase my bitcoin in every fluctuation of bitcoin value.
Activity: 1330
September 07, 2017, 02:23:16 AM

Yes, you right.
Now bitcoin going to rise up to $7500.
Also I think that exchange bitcoin trading has not technical analysis.. This is impossible because it's decentralisation Smiley
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
September 06, 2017, 10:50:23 PM
Activity: 224
September 06, 2017, 05:49:42 PM
This is old thread which is now bitcoin worth almost $5000 dude
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
September 06, 2017, 05:12:16 PM
yess..now 4500 and it will go to the 7500 in this year as i think...great bitcoin have nice and bright future

Its growing more and maybe touching $4600 tomorrow. Now more people are buying so its already on the recovery and it may touch $5000 very soon. So the future really looks good and bright indeed. What we experience are just few bumps and we may see a lot along the way, it is how we react on those things and not let be carried away and sell our bitcoin. And since its already behind us now, we may see $5000-$7000 in the end of the year. I'm happy that I didn't sell during the panic days otherwise I will be banging my head seeing that it has bounce back again. LOL.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 06, 2017, 03:10:23 PM
yess..now 4500 and it will go to the 7500 in this year as i think...great bitcoin have nice and bright future
Pages:
Jump to: