Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin in the moon!!! - page 22. (Read 21418 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
August 05, 2017, 03:21:37 PM
Guys, im not exactly sure what to do, I bought bitcoin at 2250€ and now its over nearly 2800€
also I bought ether for 173€ and now its at 210€

I need advice from old and experienced traders, I for myself am quite new in this business
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
August 05, 2017, 03:13:27 PM
Wow from 1,780$ now bitcoins is on the way in 3000$ .  Now people selling btc in a cheaper price regrets. They don't know this is the part of trading pump and dump. I think there's a responseble for the dumping of price controling the BTC Price drop in they link August 1 Disaster to forced some BTC holders to sell bitcoins now people sell in a low price start buying back again in the high prices so bitcoins start to get a high volume.  Anyway Congrats to all knowledgeable people for not selling btc even in the panic moment.  And now this is your reward. 3000$ per 1 BTC.
It is a goo thing to see bitcoin hitting its price and making pump. Because lately the price of bitcoin dump result by the segwit and the first ever splitting of bitcoin. It may also serve as a go signal for all traders and investors that the price of bitcoin is going stable and its stock happens to be have movement in the market thanks to the option made by transaction on the market. So if the price of bitcoin hitting and pumping it may be a sign for further investment and future profit for many.
There was no split had happened and the BCH was just a new altcoin created with exact specifications of bitcoins and it was started with the basis of existing bitcoin's block as pre-mined blocks. That is the reason we are seeing bitcoin prices reaching new high today. But I am not ready to call this high as moon. Because I do believe prices will hit millions in coming days.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 05, 2017, 02:29:17 PM
I could not buy at the last deep but I see this coming then. The best way to make a sucessful trading is to buy low and sell high. Congrats to those who buy then I believe their have taking profit as op recommend. Waiting for another opportunities to buy cheap

You could wait a bit for that to happen because I beleive that it will not going tobe so soon that price will dropp again. At least not significantly. In fact afater all this drama and panic about August 1st all conditions are fulfilled for price to rise agin and reach 3000$ or perhaps 3500$. We just have to be patient and take every opportunity to make profit.

Patience is indeed a major key in the search for profits in the bitcoin, because only then we have a calm and not worry about something happening in the future. In contrast to someone investing by using money from the urgent needs or attitudes that do not have the patience, it is definitely if shifted slightly will be nervous and afraid of getting loss. When it all is just another cycle and definitely will be back bigger and benefit

Activity: 423
August 05, 2017, 12:02:51 PM
Wow from 1,780$ now bitcoins is on the way in 3000$ .  Now people selling btc in a cheaper price regrets. They don't know this is the part of trading pump and dump. I think there's a responseble for the dumping of price controling the BTC Price drop in they link August 1 Disaster to forced some BTC holders to sell bitcoins now people sell in a low price start buying back again in the high prices so bitcoins start to get a high volume.  Anyway Congrats to all knowledgeable people for not selling btc even in the panic moment.  And now this is your reward. 3000$ per 1 BTC.
It is a goo thing to see bitcoin hitting its price and making pump. Because lately the price of bitcoin dump result by the segwit and the first ever splitting of bitcoin. It may also serve as a go signal for all traders and investors that the price of bitcoin is going stable and its stock happens to be have movement in the market thanks to the option made by transaction on the market. So if the price of bitcoin hitting and pumping it may be a sign for further investment and future profit for many.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
August 05, 2017, 11:18:17 AM
I am very glad that I have not sold my coins and continue to keep them, because I am confident in the rapid growth of bitcoin. In a short time, all bitcoin owners will be able to fly to the moon.
You are an old trader if you have not given up on your coins when the market was full of rumors and negative pressure. That was the time of distinguishing real traders from gamblers, more precisely real bitcoin supporters than wanderers. Bitcoins are too much productive and I see them as the most used currency in the near future.
A trader really will trust the analysis, think and choose their own, can not be because the rumors and negative pressure that they panic and give up the decision, if we understand the nature of the problem, our decision will not be easy to change. But in recent times, many people sell their bitcoin because the rumors and events August 1, and now they are probably very regrettable about this decision, this is the price to pay for their ignorance and this is also the boundary to distinguish between a good trader and a new trader.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
August 05, 2017, 10:36:05 AM
Usually investors get panic when ever price get down if we avoid panic and analyze we prevent our self from loses and we can get more benefit.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
August 05, 2017, 07:29:34 AM
Wow from 1,780$ now bitcoins is on the way in 3000$ .  Now people selling btc in a cheaper price regrets. They don't know this is the part of trading pump and dump. I think there's a responseble for the dumping of price controling the BTC Price drop in they link August 1 Disaster to forced some BTC holders to sell bitcoins now people sell in a low price start buying back again in the high prices so bitcoins start to get a high volume.  Anyway Congrats to all knowledgeable people for not selling btc even in the panic moment.  And now this is your reward. 3000$ per 1 BTC.
It is a good thing for both the developers of Bitcoin and also the users because it may be a good investment and it may result for a huge profit for traders in the future. And the splitting as a first thing to happen in Bitcoin it is a good thing because it result to development on the price and the transaction of Bitcoin. So whenever the changes happened to Bitcoin people may look at as a good development and a good thing in the part of price , transaction and security.
Depending the project development and improve Bitcoin, example in past time have many Hard Fork in Bitcoin system, but still can't do that and final just is Soft Fork and new Bitcoin created from this fork, so on market we have many name Bitcoin after Bitcoin original as BitcoinPlus, BitcoinDark, Bitcoin Unlimit, Bitcoin Cash ...
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
August 05, 2017, 06:12:45 AM
I am very glad that I have not sold my coins and continue to keep them, because I am confident in the rapid growth of bitcoin. In a short time, all bitcoin owners will be able to fly to the moon.
You are an old trader if you have not given up on your coins when the market was full of rumors and negative pressure. That was the time of distinguishing real traders from gamblers, more precisely real bitcoin supporters than wanderers. Bitcoins are too much productive and I see them as the most used currency in the near future.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 589
August 05, 2017, 05:47:02 AM
It is a good thing for both the developers of Bitcoin and also the users because it may be a good investment and it may result for a huge profit for traders in the future. And the splitting as a first thing to happen in Bitcoin it is a good thing because it result to development on the price and the transaction of Bitcoin. So whenever the changes happened to Bitcoin people may look at as a good development and a good thing in the part of price , transaction and security.
Activity: 574
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 05, 2017, 12:20:58 AM
It isn't just now $2750 but it is now $3100. It broke the $3000 range. And probably it will go somewhat at $3500. Maybe that could be the next range of bitcoin. Is anybody here knows about ath? Bitcoin ATH? I'm hearing about that thing all over and over again but I do not understand what it meant.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
August 05, 2017, 12:09:10 AM
For those that buy bitcoin last week when the price fell and was dump to $1,785 can now take profit as from https://coinmarketcap.com is currently $2,750. Thank God for another blessing!
Yes it is one that must be considered for trading, but if trading on bitcoin I'm sure will be easy to get profits, most importantly you can patiently wait until the price rises. Because bitcoin has a very good future, I'm sure price bitcoin will continue to rise.
And never get stuck on the condition of others like panic sell. We should be able to do our own analysis because it can affect the final result that we will get. Many people are sorry for doing panic sell, they are disappointed to have lost many opportunities to make a profit. So if the price drops do not always take action immediately, think carefully!
Yes don't join to the flow when others are become panic because the more you panic it is a time that the other gain profit and a chance to buy at a lower price it is important to have our own analysis so that we didn't disappointed on what we are doing
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
August 04, 2017, 11:27:55 PM
For those that buy bitcoin last week when the price fell and was dump to $1,785 can now take profit as from https://coinmarketcap.com is currently $2,750. Thank God for another blessing!
Yes it is one that must be considered for trading, but if trading on bitcoin I'm sure will be easy to get profits, most importantly you can patiently wait until the price rises. Because bitcoin has a very good future, I'm sure price bitcoin will continue to rise.
And never get stuck on the condition of others like panic sell. We should be able to do our own analysis because it can affect the final result that we will get. Many people are sorry for doing panic sell, they are disappointed to have lost many opportunities to make a profit. So if the price drops do not always take action immediately, think carefully!
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8
August 04, 2017, 10:05:16 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
August 04, 2017, 09:13:30 PM

I was shocked also Cheesy It doubles in just a matter of days/week!

And I can only see it continuing up now that we are getting segwit for sure. I definitely do not suggest taking profit by any means. Wait until it passes $3000 again at least.

Says for SegWit it will be stable if it pass upto Aug 10 this year.. so lets wish there will be no problem till then Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 106
August 04, 2017, 03:41:57 PM

And I can only see it continuing up now that we are getting segwit for sure. I definitely do not suggest taking profit by any means. Wait until it passes $3000 again at least.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
August 04, 2017, 03:39:43 PM
Because many of the issues that occur in hardfork make the holder panicked, in the other side the holders take advantage of the price of bitcoin and buy again in more cheaper, I think this shows that confidence in bitcoin will produce good results
Sir I would say that it is still cheaper because the prices are going very high which will be more in the ending of the years so I would like to say that 2700 is nothing so go ahead and buy bitcoin that you will enjoy the future it is not my future that I'm telling you to buy it is your future it is up to you that you are going to buy or not because it will make you more better.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
August 04, 2017, 04:21:56 AM
This happened many times in the past and will happen in the future as long as we have panic sellers and unbelievers of Bitcoin. It would have never dropped to that extent if there was no fake panic in the name of Hard fork.
Are you sure? I think if BTC-e not have some Announcements about recovery BTC-e in next time and refund money to user on their exchange, 100% the price of Bitcoin will drop down very more because mentality of trader are fearing the history Mt.Gox can repeat.

I think this time the effect will not be great.
Might be! The effect is not appearing great at the moment but you will see that within few months, the bitcoins will definitely be on the moon, leaving the well -wishers as millionaires. We just need to sty patient and loyal to bitcoins in order to enjoy a ride to the moon.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
August 03, 2017, 08:29:32 PM

Activity: 134
August 03, 2017, 08:26:24 PM
Yes, it is nice and suddenly there is also BTC twins just visiting my wallet,
so it is like more than that.

Next year will be better for BTC right
Activity: 276
August 03, 2017, 05:35:32 PM
if you add to bitcoincash value to the bitcoin value its already went to the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: