Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin increase again? - page 12. (Read 1114 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 0
April 28, 2018, 09:17:25 AM
I believe that this is the new start in the price of Bitcoin, will increase its price again and insurance will reach even higher figures than in December 2017.
Activity: 154
April 28, 2018, 09:12:26 AM
my prediction is also so, that the pattern of price movements this year will not be much different from the previous year, and the pattern will continue to happen in the year

Yes, the market price is now increasing and this is also what experts predicted and this is reason why so many people today want to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 95
April 28, 2018, 09:09:40 AM
Right now (at this very moment) Bitcoin is just a little above $9K @ Coinmarketcap. and according to Bitcoins performance from a past few days, I think this slow and stable growth is a good thing.

The volatile cryptocurrency a price has shifted wildly and now increased again and more people are now looking to invest in digital currency. And with this they can't say that Bitcoin is like a bubble, specially when they consider the longibility that bitcoin exist.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 08:54:12 AM
BTC could rise above $10,000 over the next two days!

ETH may rise below $770!

I set the ideal price for myself, I will sell my BTC and ETH at this price!
Activity: 196
April 28, 2018, 08:42:00 AM
my prediction is seen from the increase of bitcoin that happened now, make that bitcoin price will increase until end of december. we can see from the bitcoin growing that happened, this happens almost the same as the scenario in 2017. so how do you predict? are you sure bitcoin prices will increase again? or are you not sure?

yes why not ? bitcoin keep increasing from middle of april. it has woke from the bloodbath market at march.
many peoples predict that bitcoin will hit new highest value again in this year.
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
April 28, 2018, 06:31:46 AM
I predict bitcoin will be much higher than now, although now there is an increase in bitcoin prices but this is still very far from the highest price ever gained previously
Yes, bitcoin is increasing again and it was a good news right. It was a good indication that finally after a four months of being down of it's value the digital currency has been recovered slowly. Though it is slowly but considered as a good time to keep on hodling crypto and just enjoy and wait till price become happiness to trader's and investors like us.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
April 28, 2018, 06:28:18 AM
my prediction is seen from the increase of bitcoin that happened now, make that bitcoin price will increase until end of december. we can see from the bitcoin growing that happened, this happens almost the same as the scenario in 2017. so how do you predict? are you sure bitcoin prices will increase again? or are you not sure?

my prediction may be at the end of 2018 bitcoin prices will rise again but not as late as 2017 ago. I am absolutely convinced that bitcoin will rise by the end of this year.
Activity: 11
April 28, 2018, 06:09:27 AM
Yes like before they get a higher value and all wants to sell there bitcoin and if the value is decrease that is the time to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 14
April 28, 2018, 02:18:11 AM
The disclosure of banking customer data enforced globally in many countries is estimated to be the cause of the increasing flow of funds coming into the cryptocurrency market and the flow of funds that enter cryptocurrency that keeps the bitcoin price up.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
April 28, 2018, 02:17:57 AM
my prediction is also so, that the pattern of price movements this year will not be much different from the previous year, and the pattern will continue to happen in the year
Activity: 714
April 28, 2018, 02:15:21 AM
I am sure that the prices for Bitcoin will increase again, they will reach their former heights, and then they will go even higher. Of course it will not be for one time, there will be kickbacks, corrections, but the price of Bitcoin will constantly increase!
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
April 28, 2018, 02:11:43 AM
I predict bitcoin will be much higher than now, although now there is an increase in bitcoin prices but this is still very far from the highest price ever gained previously
Activity: 224
April 28, 2018, 02:09:52 AM

yes it will rise again and now it was increasing life my predict when it was downing so im thankful because of bitcoin rising again.
Activity: 821
Merit: 20
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 28, 2018, 02:08:22 AM

I see now some days bitcoin price increase slowly slowly.i have no fixed date to when bitcoin price going huge up.i see coinmarketcap checking the bitcoin price understand now performance is nice 9k Cross.so I hope bitcoin price will growing good think..
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
April 28, 2018, 02:04:14 AM
Right now (at this very moment) Bitcoin is just a little above $9K @ Coinmarketcap. and according to Bitcoins performance from a past few days, I think this slow and stable growth is a good thing.
Activity: 73
April 28, 2018, 02:02:50 AM
bitcoin is currently rising rapidly and worldwide, as more and more bitcoin enthusiasts and investors are increasingly rising in this episode.
Activity: 336
April 28, 2018, 01:23:07 AM
this is my prediction, as we have seen for almost 4 months the price of bitcoin is unstable (down), and now within a few days the bitcoin price starts to rise again from $ 6,000 now to $ 9,000, although this price has not increased like the price at the end of December 2017 where the bitcoin price through $ 19,000, but I'm sure that the current increase makes bitcoin steadily rising, and my prediction mid-June that bitcoin prices could break the price $ 22,000- $ 23,000,
this is my prediction graph (i don't know, it can happen or can not happen because this is only myself prediction  Grin Grin Grin).

I hope your prediction can happen, although now the ethereum price is so far away to get $ 22,000, but we do not know in the future how, as is often the case, bitcoin prices always suddenly jump away, so the possibility of prediction what you make can happen.
Activity: 381
Merit: 11
April 28, 2018, 01:22:14 AM
well i hope it goes down to like 6k$ beofre the nex t rise:) would like to refill my pockets a bit_;)
Activity: 30
April 28, 2018, 01:18:55 AM
Now it is very difficult to predict the price movement. The market has already surprised many times with its chaotic movements of many traders. I can not say with certainty that the market has turned around.
Activity: 171
April 28, 2018, 01:18:41 AM
No one can prove that bitcoin price is like before or last year, we do not know until when is the price is lowest, the only need to do is just hold our bitcoin if we did not use it in important things so that if the price is higher then we have a bitcoin that we can sell with a highest profit.
Pages:
Jump to: