Pages:
Author

Topic: bitcoin-india.org SCAM - page 2. (Read 528 times)

Activity: 787
Merit: 276
Currency Xchanger™
December 14, 2017, 05:14:05 AM

well.... according to blockchain.info my last received bitcoins date is 2017-11-20 and there's no Unconfirmed btc there... and its been over a week so clearly they didn't send it to my address also they closed all my tickets without replying :')

now the site is down

Our site is temporarily down for maintenance...

We heard that all India based bitcoin exchanges has been rided by IT teams, hence all of our employees went on leave unexpectedly; will resume our services once government give a clarity whether to operate it or not; if Govt doesn't allow to operate in such case we will settle all of your funds or coins; please wait for further update; thank you.

Please come back soon; Thank you.

OMG sorry for your loss mate , this site clearly scam and its proven by their message of downtime

We heard that all India based bitcoin exchanges has been rided by IT teams, hence all of our employees went on leave unexpectedly; will resume our services once government give a clarity whether to operate it or not; if Govt doesn't allow to operate in such case we will settle all of your funds or coins; please wait for further update; thank you.

LOL ..

their employees flee ? they opened an exchange without any registration it seems .
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 14, 2017, 12:12:18 AM

well.... according to blockchain.info my last received bitcoins date is 2017-11-20 and there's no Unconfirmed btc there... and its been over a week so clearly they didn't send it to my address also they closed all my tickets without replying :')

now the site is down

Activity: 787
Merit: 276
Currency Xchanger™
December 13, 2017, 03:16:33 PM
so i found this thread just now https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-alert-bitcoin-india-2180743

and i guess this site is scam for sure

So i registered in that site and uploaded my documents to get verified but its been 3 days they haven't verified my account so i thought this site is sketchy af and then yesterday i transferred 12,000 INR worth bitcoins (from bitcoin-india.org )  to my Unocoin wallet and it asked me to confirm it via the email and so i did and it said "Confirmed"

Checked my Unocoin wallet and voilla!! nothing there so i thought its gonna take a while .. and then after few hours i checked again and same .. nothing received yet.. then i wanted to find the "SHA hash" transaction link but i couldn't find it in bitcoin-india.org because they don't provide it .. all i can see is the Reference Number but i cant track the transaction using that shit...

so back to real time its been 24 hours and i have sent support tickets to their email and whatsapp (online 24/7) but no response .... this sucks usually btc transaction takes ~10 mins to get 1 confirmation so i guess this is total fraud site.

Any suggestion guys? should i go for legal action ?

First of all calm down , You don't need reference no. But as far your described here you were sending to your Unocoin wallet right ? then just go to blockchain.info and put your Unocoin Receiving address and see if any BTC coming to that address or not , if its coming then it will show there as Unconfirmed or Confirmed whatever the status are .
December 10, 2017, 12:05:23 AM
https://www.facebook.com/pg/Bitcoin.India.Org/reviews/?ref=page_internal

this is ridiculous.... turns out everyone losing their money....
December 09, 2017, 06:43:54 AM
Contacted  at [email protected] or +91 8333900055

Mr. Sykam Reddy, founder of Bitcoin India™ Foundation

but he seems to be ignoring as well... ...
December 09, 2017, 04:58:16 AM
so i found this thread just now https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-alert-bitcoin-india-2180743

and i guess this site is scam for sure

So i registered in that site and uploaded my documents to get verified but its been 3 days they haven't verified my account so i thought this site is sketchy af and then yesterday i transferred 12,000 INR worth bitcoins (from bitcoin-india.org )  to my Unocoin wallet and it asked me to confirm it via the email and so i did and it said "Confirmed"

Checked my Unocoin wallet and voilla!! nothing there so i thought its gonna take a while .. and then after few hours i checked again and same .. nothing received yet.. then i wanted to find the "SHA hash" transaction link but i couldn't find it in bitcoin-india.org because they don't provide it .. all i can see is the Reference Number but i cant track the transaction using that shit...

so back to real time its been 24 hours and i have sent support tickets to their email and whatsapp (online 24/7) but no response .... this sucks usually btc transaction takes ~10 mins to get 1 confirmation so i guess this is total fraud site.

Any suggestion guys? should i go for legal action ?
Pages:
Jump to: