Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Indicator Flashes a Sell Signal - page 2. (Read 301 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
June 06, 2019, 02:59:35 AM
Let's see the market will dump, then let's accept that reality, but I don't think it won't recover.
Based on the past performance of bitcoin, it's been dump many times and bounce back strong then reaches a new high.

Past performance should not be the only basis to predict the future. I think that sounds cliche but that's the truth. Sure, we might see a repeat of chart or pattern, however, that's just that. If at one point governement on earth decided to ban Bitcoin and close any exchange, 0 price is possible. But of course, that's unlikely to happen.

Just be careful and take profits whenever you're able to.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
June 06, 2019, 02:39:48 AM
Don't listen if you are bullish or if you are holding bitcoin.
People can talk anything because they have the freedom, what matters is what you believe.

Let's see the market will dump, then let's accept that reality, but I don't think it won't recover.
Based on the past performance of bitcoin, it's been dump many times and bounce back strong then reaches a new high.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
June 05, 2019, 10:15:45 PM
Wouldn't worry about it too much. I wouldn't rely too much on one particular signal as no one indicator is always right, but we certainly could be in for an extended downwards run with this recent dumping if we start to break supports again. Got a decent entry on a low-leverage long in this particular dump and I'm continuing to hold it with a somewhat loose stoploss as I personally think we'll start grinding back up again soon as the selling pressure has waned a bit since we bounced off $7400.
Yes and a good signal has returned, the market is green again and we can expect the price of BTC to jump up to $ 8k3 - 8k5 again. Anyway, the 2 rounds of price adjustment for the past few days are necessary. because the growth is good and stable especially when it has a correction from the market.
We will not want repeat history like 2017 and the whole market collapsed completely in 2018.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1130
Bitcoin FTW!
June 05, 2019, 09:09:45 PM
Wouldn't worry about it too much. I wouldn't rely too much on one particular signal as no one indicator is always right, but we certainly could be in for an extended downwards run with this recent dumping if we start to break supports again. Got a decent entry on a low-leverage long in this particular dump and I'm continuing to hold it with a somewhat loose stoploss as I personally think we'll start grinding back up again soon as the selling pressure has waned a bit since we bounced off $7400.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 117
June 05, 2019, 08:50:27 PM
It seems like the ''bleeding'' has stopped for the moment and now the price is maintaining at $7700. Many people panicked and sold their bitcoin immediately after they saw how fast the price is going down and this could be either a good or a bad decision.Some people say it's going to continue the downward trend others think it will rebound back and reach $9000. Well have to wait and see which of this parts is right.
Activity: 31
Merit: 3
June 05, 2019, 02:40:13 PM
https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/markets/stocks/news/bitcoin-indicator-flashes-a-sell-signal-as-slump-accelerates/articleshow/69659003.cms

As euphoria over cryptocurrencies deflates in the wake of Bitcoin’s biggest monthly surge in almost two years, technical indicators are showing there could be more pain ahead.

The GTI Vera Convergence-Divergence indicator, which detects positive and negative trends, flashed a sell signal for the first time since April, suggesting there could be further downside as Bitcoin halts its recent monster rally.
Pages:
Jump to: