Pages:
Author

Topic: Bitcoin Informant - Keep your friends informed. - page 2. (Read 2562 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin Mayor of Las Vegas
In at least the english version, there is still a reference to bitcoinweekly.info in the "free bitcents" section.

And now I must kill you. haha. Thank you! tipped!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1002
In at least the english version, there is still a reference to bitcoinweekly.info in the "free bitcents" section.
http://bitcoininformant.com/download/

This week's issue now available for download.

Available Languages: Brazil (Portuguese), Czech, English, Russian, Ukrainian, Vietnamese!!!

Enjoy the new format!

Edit: Brazil and Czech versions encountering a bit of technical difficulties, but will be here soon.
BTW,

THANK YOU PHRAUST for the cool logo. If you guys need any artwork, please give phraust in IRC a holla.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1004
Firstbits: 1pirata
Nice, count me in   Smiley
Due to a domain collision with BitcoinWeekly.com, I've officially rebranded the BitcoinWeekly.info website to "Bitcoin Informant".

The weekly newsletter will now be published under this new domain BitcoinInformant.com

Below is a sample of the newsletter in the new format. Current translations: Brazilian Portuguese, Czech, English with Vietnamese, Russian, Ukrainian coming soon. If you would like to help out with a translation in your language, I am offering to place your tipping address on the newsletter so you can receive some incentive to help out.

Also, we just got our 20th subscriber. A raffle was drawn and Miguel Pacheco of Texas won the first free tshirt giveaway. I'd do another raffle when we get 40 subscribers.

Pages:
Jump to: